The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re at Epcot today I’m guessing for their guardians preview. We just had ours this morning. While I rode my dh took ds to the playground nearby and we saw J with stanny playing
So...both of them and HM didn’t waste any time exposing other guests at WDW to the Fantasy Good Ship COVID Spread.

Sharing is caring???😳
NOT!!!🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
New people to leech off friends alert!!

What's the over/under on how long before they start looking after J$?

2022-05-16 11_11_33-Stories • Instagram.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #75 - Clear A Path, WIDE LOAD Coming Through! Oh... It’s JENN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am in NO WAY judging the kid/prop/miracle child/tiny sad human/whatever you want to call him with what I am about to say…because we all know he has the two shittiest, self centered, asshole parents making him this way

but at around 9:15 when he’s hugging Elmo…the kid looks dead inside. He has so little emotion and is so expressionless it’s sad. It makes me remember when Tim “gifted” Jenn all the inside out and wrinkled cruise wear and then handed her the crumpled piece of paper stating they were going on a CUNTcierge cruise for Mother’s Day…she looked at him and said “should I cry? I feel like I should cry.” What the duck kind of sociopath narcissist psychotic statement is that?

when our son hugged characters at that age he would bury himself in their fur and we’d essentially have to pry him off them and he was all smiles ear to ear and giggles. I know The Prop has been raised during a pandemic where hugging is weird but his constant absolutely blank look on his face is seriously weird to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I have a friend at the Guardians preview now and Tim was there filming 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When a dress gives your back "cleavage" it is time to not wear that dress. Does anybody ever say anything negative to her? Does she have any real friends that would step up and say "that isn't a good look for you"?

Reactions: 15
13:32 Tim says “I am smelling like fish today”
Jenn replies “I think they are going to love us”

Tim, your wife smells like fish EVERY DAY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Its been a long time since my youngest was in diapers but I feel like they stop at size 5 and if your kid is bigger than that and still needs diapers you have to move into the pull up sizes. Just pointing out that they likely only have him in pull ups because he is too big for baby diapers. They wouldn’t have known to make the switch otherwise is my guess.

as far as the sea world video…since Jenn and I have something in common and both love Bravo shows…let me say this in a way she would understand. From James Kennedy …”those shorts are not working for you babe“

• Haha
  • Heart
I am in NO WAY judging the kid/prop/miracle child/tiny sad human/whatever you want to call him with what I am about to say…because we all know he has the two shittiest, self centered, asshole parents making him this way

but at around 9:15 when he’s hugging Elmo…the kid looks dead inside. He has so little emotion and is so expressionless it’s sad. It makes me remember when Tim “gifted” Jenn all the inside out and wrinkled cruise wear and then handed her the crumpled piece of paper stating they were going on a CUNTcierge cruise for Mother’s Day…she looked at him and said “should I cry? I feel like I should cry.” What the duck kind of sociopath narcissist psychotic statement is that?

when our son hugged characters at that age he would bury himself in their fur and we’d essentially have to pry him off them and he was all smiles ear to ear and giggles. I know The Prop has been raised during a pandemic where hugging is weird but his constant absolutely blank look on his face is seriously weird to me
Poor little guy is probably in a fog from sleeping so much!! When mine was that age, he was feisty & happy!!! Wheeeeeeeee...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its been a long time since my youngest was in diapers but I feel like they stop at size 5 and if your kid is bigger than that and still needs diapers you have to move into the pull up sizes. Just pointing out that they likely only have him in pull ups because he is too big for baby diapers. They wouldn’t have known to make the switch otherwise is my guess.

as far as the sea world video…since Jenn and I have something in common and both love Bravo shows…let me say this in a way she would understand. From James Kennedy …”those shorts are not working for you babe“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor little guy is probably in a fog from sleeping so much!! When mine was that age, he was feisty & happy!!! Wheeeeeeeee...
Same!! I seriously think they are giving him something (melatonin)….my son was always running and screaming “GOTTAAA GOOO” at that age. He was talking all the time and had already dropped a second nap and only slept for barely an hour. It was never scheduled just whenever he wanted to crash he did 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Same!! I seriously think they are giving him something (melatonin)….my son was always running and screaming “GOTTAAA GOOO” at that age. He was talking all the time and had already dropped a second nap and only slept for barely an hour. It was never scheduled just whenever he wanted to crash he did 🤷🏻‍♀️
You betcha on yours and mine acting the same way- NORMAL!!! It's like they sent poor little toddler to toddler training camp- sleep, sit, smile, tit, look at screen & etc... makes me so damn angry to see him literally being held back!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
…because we all know he has the two shittiest, self centered, asshole parents making him this way
Jackson is so screwed up by them that there isn’t anything else any of us can post that isn’t true.

So very sad 😢!

#JacksonDeservesBetter

—————-

I stayed on the train awaiting the wreck.
Never imagining that their very own son would be the collateral damage.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I thought it was awkward when a dolphin was doing a trick right in front of J$ and he was looking away from the dolphin and staring into space then. Maybe he was looking for Bluey. 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You betcha on yours and mine acting the same way- NORMAL!!! It's like they sent poor little toddler to toddler training camp- sleep, sit, smile, tit, look at screen & etc... makes me so damn angry to see him literally being held back!!!
Nailed it. The way J$ acts is not normal. I know that all kids behave VERY differently but he just doesn’t seem to have the joy and energy that I see in so many kids his age. I could be wrong but it’s just my perception

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a friend at the Guardians preview now and Tim was there filming 🥴
Enjoy! Let us know what you think... I'm particularly interested in knowing if it's as nausea inducing as Hogwarts.

As for Tim... he wasn't invited to Media preview days?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.