The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was awkward when a dolphin was doing a trick right in front of J$ and he was looking away from the dolphin and staring into space then. Maybe he was looking for Bluey. šŸ˜…
He was looking for his real mom (Lyn)ā€¦or the iPad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nailed it. The way J$ acts is not normal. I know that all kids behave VERY differently but he just doesnā€™t seem to have the joy and energy that I see in so many kids his age. I could be wrong but itā€™s just my perception
Oh you certainly aren't wrong in your perception as I'm sure plenty of us mom's can see that he hasn't much joy & energy- drained of that by two grown adults in my honest opinion- drained and trained to NOT be a normal little boy.. breaks my heart.. hell I'd let him run, play, get as dirty as he wanted but oh NO, he has to meet their unorganized standard!! I could say lots more but I'd be banned.. and they hired a so called NOTnanny yet nothing has changed- she goes everywhere and does for them, NOT toddler.. mule for hire..

Reactions: 8
Just pointing out that they likely only have him in pull ups because he is too big for baby diapers.
I was curious about this too.
So googled. Diapers go up to size 7
Could be pull ups are cheaper (???)

Jenn tells lies all the time to make herself look good. Only she knows the real truth.

Besides they said that potty training is ā€œpersonalā€! So why is she bringing up pull ups?

Reactions: 9
Enjoy! Let us know what you think... I'm particularly interested in knowing if it's as nausea inducing as Hogwarts.

As for Tim... he wasn't invited to Media preview days?
Definitely wasn't! Typical Trackers will get a GotG vlog out weeks after their counterparts. I think The Mouse finally wised up and stopped inviting them to anything at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Enjoy! Let us know what you think... I'm particularly interested in knowing if it's as nausea inducing as Hogwarts.

As for Tim... he wasn't invited to Media preview days?
I love ridesā€¦.but holy titā€¦if guardians lasted another 30 seconds I would have puked all over. I was green and sweating coming off the ride. It was fantastic but not for anyone who has any level of motion sickness

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was curious about this too.
So googled. Diapers go up to size 7
Could be pull ups are cheaper (???)

Jenn tells lies all the time to make herself look good. Only she knows the real truth.

Besides they said that potty training is ā€œpersonalā€! So why is she bringing up pull ups?

Hmmmmmm maybe the pull ups are adult, LOL ... less stops, more filming.. Piss while you film.. hum that to whistle while you work.. :p

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Btw Dim, excess saliva can be caused by acid reflux. Might want to get that checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn't Stanny be home educating J-prop?
Exactly! You know where my 2yo daughter is right now on a Monday? At daycare learning and socializing with her friends... We already know stanny is just a nanny, not anything close to an eDuCaToR. I don't see how she even has time to attempt to "teach" J$. It's all a facade, like the rest of the Slacker's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just put on the SeaWorld video while folding laundry and them being late is so infuriating, yet typical. J and Tim are up early, so who do you think was the cause of them not being able to make a 10 AM tour? 10 AM! Not 7 AM or something early, which is when most people start work. They cannot be on time for 10 AM! Sad and pathetic. Glad they didn't have time to get the lunch they actually wanted. That's what you get for being lazy and thinking you're more important than everyone else.

Reactions: 18
We never used pull ups, we went straight to underwear from diapers, and luckily for us, potty training went smoothly both times. But pull-ups are both more expensive than diapers and not as absorbent. I always thought they seemed like a total waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its been a long time since my youngest was in diapers but I feel like they stop at size 5 and if your kid is bigger than that and still needs diapers you have to move into the pull up sizes. Just pointing out that they likely only have him in pull ups because he is too big for baby diapers. They wouldnā€™t have known to make the switch otherwise is my guess.
My neice has just went into a size 6 active paint(she's 16m) however they do mostly stop at size 5 for the ones you pull the tabs on but I believe some places can somtimes have in up to size 8 an the active paints are sizes 6/7/8 which for me are much easier for getting on since my neice wiggles an like pull ups you just pull them up like paints, personally I can't see her making size 7 for the active paints as I think it won't be long till we have her in pull ups for a short time now as she's getting more an more aware of her potty an what it's for

Can you get active paints over there? Am wondering if they moved onto the pull ups cause they are easier to get on an off especially if the kid won't lay still, just rip the sides an pull it away then let him step into the new one

Reactions: 6
Just put on the SeaWorld video while folding laundry and them being late is so infuriating, yet typical. J and Tim are up early, so who do you think was the cause of them not being able to make a 10 AM tour? 10 AM! Not 7 AM or something early, which is when most people start work. They cannot be on time for 10 AM! Sad and pathetic. Glad they didn't have time to get the lunch they actually wanted. That's what you get for being lazy and thinking you're more important than everyone else.
It's a 1/2 hour drive from their house. It takes about that long for me to get to the train station for my commute. Yeesh.

When I need to be somewhere that others are running the schedule on we need to be early. Best to be waiting around bored than have them waiting on us.

Jenn (and Tim) don't see it this way. The world is their palm tree. Everyone must cater to them. :rolleyes:
You know what Slackers? Those palm trees don't have very deep roots and keel over in a storm all too easy.

• Heart
he just doesnā€™t seem to have the joy and energy that I see in so many kids his age.
You are not wrong.

THEY HAVE BROKEN JACKSON!

To me he seems hollow, devoid of emotions and zombie like most of the time. This is all on THEM!

They have squashed his spirit, imagination, creativity, thought processes, development and growth (all the levels cognitive, emotional, physical- gross and fine, psychological, etc).

At 2-1/2 years Jackson looks depressed and withdrawn.

No child should have this kind of life!

I'm sure plenty of us mom's can see that he hasn't much joy & energy- drained of that by two grown adults in my honest opinion- drained and trained to NOT be a normal little boy.. breaks my heart.. hell I'd let him run, play, get as dirty as he wanted but oh NO, he has to meet their unorganized standard!! I could say lots more but I'd be banned.. and they hired a so called NOTnanny yet nothing has changed- she goes everywhere and does for them, NOT toddler.. mule for hire..
You so nailed it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a 1/2 hour drive from their house. It takes about that long for me to get to the train station for my commute. Yeesh.

When I need to be somewhere that others are running the schedule on we need to be early. Best to be waiting around bored than have them waiting on us.

Jenn (and Tim) don't see it this way. The world is their palm tree don't ch'a know.
You know what Slackers? Those palm trees don't have very deep roots and keel over in a storm all too easy.
They're probably the type of people who leave the house at the time the tour starts because they are lazy, inconsiderate, and stupid.

• Heart
When J-Prop is with the dolphins it looks like he has a full nappy and needs changing. Lazy bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You are not wrong.

THEY HAVE BROKEN JACKSON!

To me he seems hollow, devoid of emotions and zombie like most of the time. This is all on THEM!

They have squashed his spirit, imagination, creativity, thought processes, development and growth (all the levels cognitive, emotional, physical- gross and fine, psychological, etc).

At 2-1/2 years Jackson looks depressed and withdrawn.

No child should have this kind of life!

You so nailed it!
I'm hoping Jackson isn't the way we see him on camera all the time, that Jenn is only including the times when he's "behaved" and controlled.

Even this is Sad. Very Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Remember when she used to wear that ā€œstay home, stay safeā€ shirt? Now itā€™s ā€œduck you, donā€™t you know who we are?!ā€ and Tim in a $400 designer womenā€™s blouse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.