The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they continue to show themselves shoveling food into their pieholes? Cut away, for the love of [enter preferred diety here], cut away!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m going back and skimming through some of the vlogs, the one at the outlet mall with the horrid cardigan Dim likes… he keeps saying it’s a Gucci outlet and it certainly isn’t, those outlets have non-outlet stores as well, not many, but the Gucci, Prada, and Coach stores are not complete outlet, they usually have a clearance section but they also sell things for full price. It irritates me that the so called “Orlando traveler expert” doesn’t know this, and is giving advise to Stan tourists who come here expecting deals that they won’t get. Sorry for the rant, but thanks for listening 🤣
I figured that was the case when I first watched this video, we have local outlets and it’s the same way, but when I looked it up in Gucci’s website, it lists the Vineland location as a Gucci outlet. I can imagine it’s very confusing for international travelers. (I like to buy my Disney merch at the character warehouse though, not Gucci, so it’s not an issue for me🤪).

Reactions: 7
What really annoyed the tit out of me in this video--you can hear the guide/SW worker talking. You can clearly hear every word they are saying. Tim repeats what they say and is talking over the person. I think it's incredibly selfish and rude (seems to be a theme here) to talk while the guide is talking. There is absolutely no reason why they couldn't have just recorded and done a voice over if they needed to fill in more info.

Also, I'm not sure when this was recorded, but in one of the last home vlogs, Jenn says J$ wears only pull ups now because he's a big boy. J$ most certainly does not have a pull up on in this video. His diaper looks quite full during the dolphin nursery part. They couldn't plan their lunch properly, it seems like they couldn't plan J$ diaper change either. How is that kid ever going to be potty trained?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
, I'm not sure when this was recorded, but in one of the last home vlogs, Jenn says J$ wears only pull ups now because he's a big boy. J$ most certainly does not have a pull up on in this video
He ONLY wears pull-ups... when they are at home, filming a home vlog, and showing him on camera, and talking about his potty training when they said they would not, when Jenn is trying to look good for the stans... keep up, @xmasbdaygirl . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope it has been pointed out to SeaWorld what a shambles of a video this was and how badly it showed them off…, it came across to me that they were going through the motions - late for this - late for that…., shoddy just shoddy so many more deserving people should of been invited before these fuckwits

Reactions: 23
I have a ton of work to get done today and I really don't feel like doing any of it, so...

Tim didn't mention the pricing of these tours or what they include exactly. The Family Adventure tour is $80 per person, and I've been to SW a few times, I dont think anything they did was special/unique that they couldn't just do on their own. I guess it includes the food for the animals, but $160 worth for 2 adults? The Dolphin Up Close is $50 and the Rescue Tour is $20. So this video is $300 worth of tours for the 3 of them (J$ is free). If they didn't half-ass everything that they do, they should have included these pics which shows everything each tour includes. How can they be doing this for so long and still be so incredibly bad at it!

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.56.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.56.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.58.35 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If they didn't half-ass everything that they do, they should have included these pics which shows everything each tour includes. How can they be doing this for so long and still be so incredibly bad at it!
Because they're lazy and don't care. So long as they continue making money half-assing things, they aren't going to change. Perhaps even not then. They will be past the point of no return before they remove their heads from their asses and then it will be too late.

Also, it's been a long time since I've been at SeaWorld, but I thought they used to have a dolphin feeding pool that was just the cost of the fish. The one in San Diego did, at least, back in the early 2000s.

Why do they continue to show themselves shoveling food into their pieholes? Cut away, for the love of [enter preferred diety here], cut away!!!
I'm sure you might know this already but is is a lazy way to make the videos longer. More view minutes generally equals more money. 10+ minutes I think used to be the mark for adding in more commercials, not sure the exact rules today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I figured that was the case when I first watched this video, we have local outlets and it’s the same way, but when I looked it up in Gucci’s website, it lists the Vineland location as a Gucci outlet. I can imagine it’s very confusing for international travelers. (I like to buy my Disney merch at the character warehouse though, not Gucci, so it’s not an issue for me🤪).
Exactly! I’m never 100% sure which is an outlet and which isn’t unless I look at prices and I never go into those fancy stores because I can’t afford them, outlet or not 🤣🤣

Ginn "LLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys who knew that tropical plants have so much pollen! My nose was running the entire time we were there and for the last week at home."
That “LLLLllllll” is spot on with her annoying self!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know if Stanny came with them on this embarrassing outing to SW? We had assumed since J$ was there in stan pics a couple weeks ago when they actually did this (again, great timely content when doing a hosted gig) and neither of them were carrying the diaper bag.

If Stanny was there, that’s actually pathetic because they used the kid as a prop almost the whole time, it’s not even like there were adult only activities that they’d need to hand the kid off for.

For their sad little lunch, they didn’t even show what J$’s probably beige-as-usual lunch was. You know they had to have had a second lunch later. Also, why did they ALL have to eat a rushed lunch when only Dim was going on the last tour?

Way unfortunate that they couldn’t even time manage well enough to change the kid’s diaper before the second dolphin event. Wonder how many diaper rashes this kid has had.

Reactions: 16
Oh I totally agree. I don’t think anyone here (for the most part) wishes ill on anyone else. Except for the trackers, if anyone deserves a Covid kick in the ass it’s Jenn and Tim with their touching, finger licking, and poor general hygiene. I could only hope they both get a case of it and J$ has to be sent to Tim’s brothers house where they shower him with fresh fruit and loads of outdoor play!
Oh but that might break that military schedule they have him on, they’ll probably just keep him home and expose him to it too that’s how ridiculous they are…

Do we know if Stanny came with them on this embarrassing outing to SW? We had assumed since J$ was there in stan pics a couple weeks ago when they actually did this (again, great timely content when doing a hosted gig) and neither of them were carrying the diaper bag.

If Stanny was there, that’s actually pathetic because they used the kid as a prop almost the whole time, it’s not even like there were adult only activities that they’d need to hand the kid off for.

For their sad little lunch, they didn’t even show what J$’s probably beige-as-usual lunch was. You know they had to have had a second lunch later. Also, why did they ALL have to eat a rushed lunch when only Dim was going on the last tour?

Way unfortunate that they couldn’t even time manage well enough to change the kid’s diaper before the second dolphin event. Wonder how many diaper rashes this kid has had.
it seems that she did, at one point, someone is filming the 3 of them - I think it was during the dolphin part. Someone shot that thumbnail too..probably Stanny.

Reactions: 11
1652710857425.png

Unless TimBo handed his very expensive camera to a SeaWorld employee this scene appears to be recorded by nanny Lyn. The zoom ins are a bit jerky so it isn't just his camera on a tripod or propped up somewhere. Jinx @CoasterHo just mentioned this dolphin scene but will keep my post up

Reactions: 13
Jenn shared a post in her Instagram stories someone had posted about meeting them and having dinner next to them “and some of their family.”

Will we get a live or cruise vlog today?

• Haha
Also, it's been a long time since I've been at SeaWorld, but I thought they used to have a dolphin feeding pool that was just the cost of the fish. The one in San Diego did, at least, back in the early 2000s.
Sea World allows the commoners to purchase food for the sea lions, stingrays and dolphins. Just like you said, the cost is the fish, so special anything required. We usually go once a year, SW and Busch Gardens give veterans and their families free admission once a year, so we go with those tickets.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence of Stanny being with them and usually Jenn leaves some sort of easter egg. 😂 No diaper bag is really the only clue. But if Stanny wasn't there, that explains why J$ diaper wasn't changed.

Why the hell do they show up late to everything? How disrespectful!
I agree! Their consistent being late is a portion of their disorganized world-like squirrels, which way do I go, which way do I turn. circle circle.. unreal..

Reactions: 7
Ginn frequently reminds me of those giant fish with giant lips or jaws and tiny beady eyes, especially when she unhinges her jaw to eat something she could have eaten in a smaller bite.
F0F7795C-0AE1-4883-885F-A9D0EC866C9F.png

04D0A221-EFDA-42D9-B503-96CCF107570E.jpeg

F1ADBCC7-8D07-4AAB-BE97-E5849BD6F904.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.