The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you have to unhinge your jaw to take a bite, it should be a reflag to cut your damn food into smaller pieces. I thought that was common sense…am I wrong? Am I eating wrong by taking small bites? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Jenn shared a post in her Instagram stories someone had posted about meeting them and having dinner next to them “and some of their family.”

Will we get a live or cruise vlog today?
Ugh, looks like she DID yet again wear that purple/blue LP dress that’s been stretched to its limit. Future vlog showing off her back rolls coming eventually.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He ONLY wears pull-ups... when they are at home, filming a home vlog, and showing him on camera, and talking about his potty training when they said they would not, when Jenn is trying to look good for the stans... keep up, @xmasbdaygirl . 😂
"Pull-ups" are used when you are to big to fit into largest diaper size, Gin thinks it goes by age. 🧷 :ROFLMAO:

1652712168007.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey SeaWorld…

Your PR/Media department CANNOT possibly be this dumb??? If you guys watch this video and say to yourselves…yep this is absolutely the type of family we want representing us, then you might as well shut it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When you have to unhinge your jaw to take a bite, it should be a reflag to cut your damn food into smaller pieces. I thought that was common sense…am I wrong? Am I eating wrong by taking small bites? 🤷🏻‍♀️
No, normal people do that. Along with holding their utensils in a way that doesn’t look absolutely awkward, not constantly trying to pick out food stuck in your teeth with your tongue in front of others, not lip smacking, not licking your fingers, not talking with your mouth full, etc.

It’s not like they have hours of compiled footage of their caveman etiquette to make them aware of how nasty and trashy they look doing that though…

• Haha
Thanks for the absolutely HORRIFIC new avatar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣I’m surprised you didn’t accidentally post the fish picture as your avatar because the resemblance is uncanny and no one would blame you for not being able to tell the difference.

• Haha
At exactly 2:22 in the sea world massacre a sea lion 🦭 makes a noise and I swear to you I thought it was Jenn laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Pull-ups" are used when you are to big to fit into largest diaper size, Gin thinks it goes by age. 🧷 :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1271149
Am actually surprised she knew there was somthing other than diapers tbh an put the kid into pull ups, or has the nanny done that? Right now we have my neice in active paints cause the hell am I going to try an wrestle with her to get diapers on 😂 next stage is the pull ups for her once she's more used to knowing what her potty is for, am betting my neice will be trained before J is as well

Reactions: 7
At my job if I was late as often as they are, I would have been fired years ago. When is it finally going to be time for them “to pay the price”?

Reactions: 16
Hey- humphead wrasse are really neat fish. 😂
I love that anything that unfortunately gets compared to Jenn always has someone ready to defend it because it’s really not fair to be compared to her. 🤣 Pigs, hippos, manatees, whales, now humphead wrasse fish. Etc. We can find redeeming qualities in everything else to defend. Jenn is the only form of life on this planet that we have nothing good to say.

• Haha
The whole being late thing just pisses me off because there’s no excuse for it other than they had to finish smoking one more bowl before leaving home. They have no work schedules to deal with, and it’s not like they need to dedicate a ton of time to their zero effort production quality content. There are no excuses for them to not be 15 minutes early to any event they are invited to as free monetized content for them to use to make money for themselves

Do they reprimand Lyndsey for being late, or just cut her pay?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They’re at Epcot today I’m guessing for their guardians preview. We just had ours this morning. While I rode my dh took ds to the playground nearby and we saw J with stanny playing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They’re at Epcot today I’m guessing for their guardians preview. We just had ours this morning. While I rode my dh took ds to the playground nearby and we saw J with stanny playing
Ohhhhh keep us posted if you see anything interesting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that anything that unfortunately gets compared to Jenn always has someone ready to defend it because it’s really not fair to be compared to her. 🤣 Pigs, hippos, manatees, whales, now humphead wrasse fish. Etc. We can find redeeming qualities in everything else to defend. Jenn is the only form of life on this planet that we have nothing good to say.
She has the parenting qualities of a quokka of whom toss their young at predators to escape lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.