The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The following from https://www.gcu.edu/degree-programs/master-arts-english-education

Grand Canyon University’s Master of Arts in English with an Emphasis in Education prepares graduates for teaching careers at two-year and four-year institutions of higher learning. Including courses in rhetoric, literature and pedagogy, this program provides advanced training in the discipline of English, while satisfying the requirements for ongoing professional development.

Lynn is definitely not qualified or certified to teach any young child. Her masters is not in early childhood education (ECE).

I knew I should have come on the threads a while ago lol Only thing I can find is a completly private account of someone with that name but when I google the last name of course it comes up with everything but what im looking for.. and yeah the name of the IG i'm finding is similar to Jenns sisters, so did she have another instagram that was completely open for everyone to look at or did she change all the info and get a new handle when Jenn read here and found out people knew who she was?

Reactions: 5
I knew I should have come on the threads a while ago lol Only thing I can find is a completly private account of someone with that name but when I google the last name of course it comes up with everything but what im looking for.. and yeah the name of the IG i'm finding is similar to Jenns sisters, so did she have another instagram that was completely open for everyone to look at or did she change all the info and get a new handle when Jenn read here and found out people knew who she was?
Lyn isn't Lynn or Lynne... her name is short for something else. ;) No barbies involved. She's looking up in her profile pic, probably contemplating how a Hemingway-loving soul like herself gave up a stable well-paying job to be a diaper-changing pack-mule.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She also seems to make jewellery and has a page for that too. I can't wait to see how she updates her CV and Linked-in with her current job. I'm desperate to see how she describes it.

Ummmm Google this 2021-SC-044634-O

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, I saw that yesterday. Wonder if it has to do with debt.
Poor girl. I was going to say that maybe explained why she took such an awful role. Then I remembered she was on a cruise lately so.....

I'm literally shocked at how much info is available pretty easily in the US. Jenn should have shut her bleeping mouth about Lyn cos it's now all out there. I'm going to bow out of this now and give the girl some privacy, even though I am inexplicably interested in the train wreck that is the Snackers life.

Reactions: 18
Keep drinking that muthafucking kool aid Jessica…I’ve heard it’s smooth like sipping chocolate above a sewage/storm drain
6649235A-4A7D-4503-811A-3480FB1406A4.png

Reactions: 10
Poor girl. I was going to say that maybe explained why she took such an awful role. Then I remembered she was on a cruise lately so.....

I'm literally shocked at how much info is available pretty easily in the US. Jenn should have shut her bleeping mouth about Lyn cos it's now all out there. I'm going to bow out of this now and give the girl some privacy, even though I am inexplicably interested in the train wreck that is the Snackers life.
It's so hard to look away! The unfortunate thing is that the trainwreck is happening at the pace of Ginn's waddle.

Keep drinking that muthafucking kool aid Jessica…I’ve heard it’s smooth like sipping chocolate above a sewage/storm drain View attachment 1233777
Jessica probably licks airplane toilets for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pool fences came up after some unfortunate drownings, specifically the kid at AOA. My family was actually staying at Pop during another drowning. Should have gone up well before then.

• Sad
So I watched the live and took some clips out of some of the things y’all mentioned. In case anyone cares it took me fifteen minutes to cut and paste these clips. I’m an amateur.

Jenn’s Hot Tips:

Part 1

Part 2:

Jenn getting interrupted:

Jenn getting annoyed with Tim and argument ensues: Keep in mind that at the beginning of the vlog they both state they are laid back and hardly have conflict:

More arguing:

J’s coaster credit:

Jenn doesn’t want to do Google forms, it’s either Instagram, Twitter, or nothing:

“What people say about us is sooo far off(Hi Tattle!)

Tim doesn’t know the name of the Governor of Florida and his (wrong) take on Reesy Creek:

I just thought I would help Tim and Jen keep track of their bs and let you guys have easy clips so you don’t watch the whole thing. I did this with YouTube clips if anyone wants to do it. It only lets you clip up to 60 secs

Reactions: 19
It's so hard to look away! The unfortunate thing is that the trainwreck is happening at the pace of Ginn's waddle.

Jessica probably licks airplane toilets for fun.
She definitely licks something for fun…most likely Tim’s taint

She’s over there being an absolute bleeping warrior for Timbo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I'm not paying fiddy bucks to Unicourt to look at the court documents.

Odd that I can't find them on the court's site. I didn't have any problem getting all the details of PCDev's arrest.

You know... maybe Jenn started talking about Lynn to drum up drama and take the focus off her

So sad that she got roped into this mess. She never should have returned after her leave of absence.

Reactions: 14
Found it. She owned ~$3,500.

Plaintiff settled for two grand less, paid monthly in rather modest amounts over the next 2 years.

Oh, Lyn, you don't have to stoop to this over that.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Found it. She owned ~$3,500.

Plaintiff settled for two grand less, paid monthly in rather modest amounts over the next 2 years.

Oh, Lyn, you don't have to stoop to this over that.
womder if it was a loan to pay for her masters degree

Reactions: 3
Someone on that same thread (I’m convinced they are here) asked if they could breath being that far up Tim’s butt. Cracked me up big time.

Each time I see something in that group that is so nuts; I think of you guys. Y’all run through threads so quickly. :D

Keep drinking that muthafucking kool aid Jessica…I’ve heard it’s smooth like sipping chocolate above a sewage/storm drain View attachment 1233777

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tammy it’s not your headphones, her laugh is just that painful.
813ED89E-97B5-4A58-8785-61B5AABA662A.jpeg

Touché, Kelly. (which reminds me that JennyFaintlines said her worst fear is getting Covid. Um, your faint line would like to have a word with you).
B8AE3DFF-7778-48A6-A1E5-56691F734302.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Just heard on a livestream that there's a 2 day media event next week on the 4th and 5th re: Guardians, Cirque de Soleil and maybe other stuff.
Timmy gonna be invited?

So found “Lyn” (fb profile is public), my husband sees and goes “yea Tim’s bangin her.” So there’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I would love to hear what Tim and Jenn think the haterz have so wrong. I mean if they are such tough, professional, thick skinned vloggers…then they should do a video where they outline these things and explain how it’s wrong.
Jenn: ”people say I sleep till noon every day…that is so false I sleep till 11:30”
tim: they say my Balls are in Jenn’s purse. False. Jenn doesn’t have a purse we only have a diaper bag that the nanny carries”
jenn: “they say our house looks like an episode of hoarders. False..we keep our diaper boxes and shoes on the chairs and counters so there is plenty of space on the floor unlike those hoarders shows where you can’t see the floor”
tim: they say we don’t know how to use our cameras, do research or edit a cohesive informational story. False we choose to do this style ON PURPOSE to show a relaxed view of going to the parks.
jenn: they say I’m a terrible mother to Jackson. wait Who’s Jackson? Tim: you know… Buddy Jenn: ooh right false I bought him a mother which we all know buying things is the best thing you can do so yeah clearly that is way off.

edited to add
tim: they say I hired the nanny to supervise Jenn so she stops letting my child get injured due to her negligence and selfishness. False I hired the nanny so I could pretend to have a functional wife instead of the useless one I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.