The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
womder if it was a loan to pay for her masters degree
Doubt it given the amount in controversy. $3500 is peanuts for a graduate school loan, even diploma mills charge outrage rates . After following the bread crumbs and doing my own snooping I do feel sorry for her. Looks like she's a divorcee and had some obvious issues resulting from it. Issues I am betting a certain two someone's are exploiting. I also saw that she has traveled the world a little bit more than a Disney Park, you'd think her doing that she'd know how ridiculous her employers are. Guess not though.

Also, other than doing a couple ESL stints I didn't really see anything that showed she had any passion for teaching, especially teaching early age children. The ESL stints in the first place seemed like it was a way for her to make money when she lived in a foreign country rather than teaching. From what I read it more or less seems like she wants to be a writer.

Reactions: 11
It looks like she has zero experience teaching young children. She has been teaching adults ESL and it seems writing is her passion not teaching. She probably taught kids with Magic Ears but only remotely not in-person. I would be surprised if she stays in this job long, although her other jobs.did not pay well. As cheap as Ginn and Dim are it might be the best paying job so far.

Reactions: 7
Because this got lost in sauce: The Nanny isn't some innocent broad from Know Your Role Blvd. and Jabroni Drive

She is guilty, not as guilty as Trackers but nonetheless. Filth lies with Filth

To say otherwise would be Stupidly Idiotic.

And according to her she has "codependent behaviors" and "I have gravitated toward situations and people that were in some way broken or needed me to “fix” it/them - sometimes without being asked. I’ve taken on the problems and emotions of others as my own, somehow convincing myself that it is my burden to carry. I struggle with boundaries - recognizing that my thoughts and needs are separate from those who are closest to me."

I'm sure the Slackers totally aren't taking advantage of her weaknesses.

Holy crap if this is true THIS IS THE LAST PERSON I WOULD WANT TO LOOK AFTER MY CHILD especially if he is showing any developmental delay such as speech and social skills.

Reactions: 10
I totally agree. My home resort is the Grand Floridian, which is why this particular video bothers me so much.

Yeah, all the vloggers that do monorail and Skyliner crawls are ridiculous! They treat the hotels like their own personal playgrounds- it’s disgusting.

Why do they think they can have the run of the Disney hotels? They wouldn’t lounge around in the lobbies of the local Holiday Inns and Hiltons.

I definitely think Disney needs to crack down on non-guests entering the resorts. It’s also a safety threat that people can just wander into the hotels without any checks. At least if people have reservations, they know exactly who is staying there. Unfortunately, it may take something serious to happen before Disney decides to crack down on this.

Also, I’ve never seen any of these vloggers go to Universal hotels if they aren’t staying there. Do they actually prohibit this?
Disney actually runs commercials here encouraging locals to come eat and shop at the hotels. The Walt Disney World property kind of functions like a Central Park type of space for Orlando and Disney encourages it as long as it's not the most crowded days. For example, visiting the Grand Floridian gingerbread house and getting a family photo in front of the lobby tree is a big holiday tradition for a lot of Orlando residents.

That being said, most of us don't enter the areas where guest rooms are, and we don't run around with video cameras. I also don't know anybody who goes to a Disney hotel to get drunk. That's strictly a vlogger thing.

Edit: Oops, didn't read far enough to see that you already said this @2020planner

Last edited:
Holy crap if this is true THIS IS THE LAST PERSON I WOULD WANT TO LOOK AFTER MY CHILD especially if he is showing any developmental delay such as speech and social skills.
Maybe this is why she's ended up working for them, perhaps she simply couldn't get a job anywhere else, because I too certainly wouldn't be hiring anyone like this especially with the money nanny's cost

If I was paying good money I'd want someone who I knew I could trust to actually be good enough for the job and weren't a complete mess themselves

I never heard of this being a widespread issue, TBH.

However, you're likely never going to 100% stop every instance (or breach) 100% of the time on a property that large with so many pools.

If someone really wanted to do it, they'd likely have an easier time accessing the quiet pool at the edge of Beach Club's property which still doesn't require a MB or keycard (at least as of my current knowledge), than gaining entrance to Stormalong Bay (which does), but I wouldn't recommend ANYONE try.
I was walking back to the car at Beach Club from a quick Epcot visit (after a Beaches and Cream lunch) like 15 years ago and the very young relative I had with me stared at that quiet pool like it was the only thing on earth. He was so hot and was wearing shorts that looked like swim trunks so I let him get in the empty pool for ten minutes. I made sure he knew it was a one-time-only thing, and we left as soon as real guests came. I still feel a little guilty for it, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim has to be the absolute worst brand ambassador on the planet. If he doesn't understand something, he criticizes it.

Tim--one of the greatest features of DVC is that there is something for everyone. Just because YOU only see the appeal in CONCIERGE or the Grand Villa, doesn't mean there aren't thousands of people who just want a regular ordinary hotel room in a fancy place like the GF or Poly. That's why DVC Resorts aren't cookie cutter type places. Every DVC resort offers something different because, and I've told my kids this since they were babies, DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS--and that's ok.

I hope these dumbasses spend $50,000+ and can't figure out how to use DVC to their advantage. We already know they aren't planners. I don't see them planning vacations 11/7 months out to get the greatest rooms and the greatest resorts. They they will complain, complain, complain some more.

Reactions: 20
So found “Lyn” (fb profile is public), my husband sees and goes “yea Tim’s bangin her.” So there’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Meh she’s really not cute. I mean obviously, look at Jenn, timbos taste in women isn’t great. And I’m sure Lyn doesn’t have the personality of a demon succubus from hell

• Haha
If LookAtMeDrunkJen isn’t dumb, and she knew what she was doing when she reported the information on how they obtained Lyn, then she truly is a mean spirited person. #shakingmyhead

Still thinking about the most recent live.. which made me think of past videos.

question: who the duck does Jennifer think she is?!? Jennifer Jenner? This whole not wanting to reveal a bleeping Halloween costume???
I know she’s done this in the past. And I’ve never ever been impressed with what she’s chosen once the costume has been “revealed”
I remember a while ago she said they have a girls name picked out in case they ever have a daughter but they don’t want to reveal it,
Then they didn’t want to say what Jackson’s name would be.

Reactions: 9
Do you think they knew all her credentials? Or were just dumb enough to not do a simple Google for someone who is going to be looking after their child?

who in their right mind doesn’t try and online background check someone in that situation? Blimey, normal folk do it for a job they’re interviewing for… trying to find an ex…. Or that person you met in a bar etc.

I can’t comprehend that it wouldn’t be the first thing you’d do when you got that recommendation? Only answer I can fathom is that they know full well how unqualified she is for J$ Needs but is there as an assistant and dogs body, so they don’t really give a damn?
I told my hubby this scenario and even he was like wtf? If I needed a nanny for my kids, I’d be doing an enhanced DBS check at a MINIMUM. It’s so weird

Tim has to be the absolute worst brand ambassador on the planet. If he doesn't understand something, he criticizes it.

Tim--one of the greatest features of DVC is that there is something for everyone. Just because YOU only see the appeal in CONCIERGE or the Grand Villa, doesn't mean there aren't thousands of people who just want a regular ordinary hotel room in a fancy place like the GF or Poly. That's why DVC Resorts aren't cookie cutter type places. Every DVC resort offers something different because, and I've told my kids this since they were babies, DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS--and that's ok.

I hope these dumbasses spend $50,000+ and can't figure out how to use DVC to their advantage. We already know they aren't planners. I don't see them planning vacations 11/7 months out to get the greatest rooms and the greatest resorts. They they will complain, complain, complain some more.
It would be amusing to see them try and deal with a DVC, but I think the aggravation over all the mis-information they'd spew would outweigh the entertainment factor.

I can see Jenn whining about not getting the Killimanjaro club rooms and Tim gets on the phone, waits the 120 minutes the hold line is now at and then DEMANDS that they secure him a club level room. 🤣 Yeah, for those who aren't DVC: this is not how it works, it's strictly first come, first serve. In his own mind, Tim is too important and won't accept this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she’s actually educating their child, she should be at the house only from about 9 to 1 (since he’s not school-age yet) for 5 days a week, if that.

Why is she traipsing around theme parks with them and carrying their bags? Why did she allow them to keep mentioning her name, what she’s eating, etc.? Didn’t she think that was strange? Why not make a fake name for her to be referred to on camera, if she even needed to be mentioned?

She’s left herself wide open to the investigation into her life.

Lynn is paying the price for the Trackers being so selfish and wanting to vlog every part of their lives.

Reactions: 15
So I watched the live and took some clips out of some of the things y’all mentioned. In case anyone cares it took me fifteen minutes to cut and paste these clips. I’m an amateur.

Jenn’s Hot Tips:

Part 1

Part 2:

Jenn getting interrupted:

Jenn getting annoyed with Tim and argument ensues: Keep in mind that at the beginning of the vlog they both state they are laid back and hardly have conflict:

More arguing:

J’s coaster credit:

Jenn doesn’t want to do Google forms, it’s either Instagram, Twitter, or nothing:

“What people say about us is sooo far off(Hi Tattle!)

Tim doesn’t know the name of the Governor of Florida and his (wrong) take on Reesy Creek:

I just thought I would help Tim and Jen keep track of their bs and let you guys have easy clips so you don’t watch the whole thing. I did this with YouTube clips if anyone wants to do it. It only lets you clip up to 60 secs
They are so bleeping fake!!

Reactions: 5
If she’s actually educating their child, she should be at the house only from about 9 to 1 (since he’s not school-age yet) for 5 days a week, if that.

Why is she traipsing around theme parks with them and carrying their bags? Why did she allow them to keep mentioning her name, what she’s eating, etc.? Didn’t she think that was strange? Why not make a fake name for her to be referred to on camera, if she even needed to be mentioned?

Lynn is paying the price for the Trackers being so selfish and wanting to vlog every part of their lives.
Easy answer: She's 100% a stan.
I keep wondering how her parents feel about what's going on. This is a rather warped arrangement for their masters degree daughter to be in.

I feel awkward talking about Lynn so the above is hopefully the last time I comment on her personally. I will, however, still talk about Jenn abusing the employer relationship as that's not on a personal level for someone who is not a part of the stream.

I really think Jenn planted the seed to cause tattle to spin off onto a nanny tangent and take the focus off of herself. Jenn was getting a lot of comments on her weight and all which have died back since that livestream.
If this is why she made those comments, Jenn, you're a horrible person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

She really is. It might not end well…. With the ever so fanatic stans about

Reactions: 6
She really is. It might not end well…. With the ever so fanatic stans about
Them treating her like a family member may backfire. At the moment, it seems like a lot of the stans are more interested in her than their previous Trackers.

Now she’s been seen to be the Slacker’s skivvy, she’ll probably have trouble climbing the career ladder.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.