The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still high post-live-show cause she just lost her tit and cackled and snorted over Dim mumbling "my wife" like Borat like it was the absolute funniest thing she's ever heard.

She was so busy checking herself out as she talked and talked and talked by the pool, I really hoped she'd trip and fall in.
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.38.35 PM.png

I hope she cleaned the kitchen scissors she was using to cut J$'s pasta (and she claimed he was getting a lot of veggies because they were blended into the pasta sauce...). But anyway, look, the diaper box on the counter has another diaper box to hang out with now!
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.44.13 PM.png

LOL. Dim says J$ is getting the "tiiiiniest bit of screen time before dinner. This is his 5th minute of screen time for the wHoLe DaY." Except HE WAS WATCHING BLUEY DURING DINNER. You could hear it while Ginn was talking about her "spicy lips" and the tablet was visible when she showed her plate at the table.

I just don't know how I survived as a kid, without $70 pillows and swimming in unheated pools!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They've made some progress in cleaning up, there's no clutter on the stools this time.... 😅
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.54.24 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so nervous about giving him a pillow! Jenn, you were so fixated on your nasty self on camera in the kitchen that your 2 year old severely burned his hand. He is in much more danger with you as a parent than he is with a pillow. This kid has absolutely zero chance of living a normal life.
And then they admit he's slept on regular pillows on vacation! My God it's a pillow not a bed of knives!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
$70 for a freaking toddler pillow under the sheet?! Jfc these people really will buy anything! Give the kid a f'in pillow!
My kid is 18, so its been awhile, but why tf do they need a $70 half pillow? I just gave my kid a regular toddler pillow and everyone was fine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's still high post-live-show cause she just lost her tit and cackled and snorted over Dim mumbling "my wife" like Borat like it was the absolute funniest thing she's ever heard.

She was so busy checking herself out as she talked and talked and talked by the pool, I really hoped she'd trip and fall in.
View attachment 1161639
Is it my imagination, or is Jenn turning into a Vogan? The resemblance is uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like calling your kid "buddy" while trying to tell him to stop slamming himself into your legs or licking you doesn't quite carry the disciplinary tone they think it does. Maybe try using his actual name.

Oh and Buddy's unsafe toddler stool is back to being next to the stove. :mad: ("But I moved it away from the toaster oven so it's safe now!" -Ginn probably)
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.10.26 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes. Check out the Provost Park Pass catalog.

Chris does one attraction videos where he gives you the history background and reveals special details about the ride. I always learn something new.

I got to warn you, though. Chris has a lot of energy (says he’s ADD or ADHD. I forget)
And watch out for those Dad jokes. Chris is a comedian and throws out puns

Chris and Amanda truly care for their fans. They also do live chats for q&a. And regular giveaways that people don’t have to wait years to receive.

They have a 5 year old son that appears organically. But is not the main focus and is shown infrequently.

This is one of my favorite videos. (non-theme park). If not for Chris I wouldn’t know this place existed.
Yes! This!👆

Love Chris and Provost Park Pass! Yes, high energy... but he's a comedic actor in California, so makes sense somehow, covering Disneyland. He also provides a ton of interesting facts/stories about the park in a fun way.

This is my favorite, recent video. Did you know Disney loves to provide access to service dog training programs? Chris shares a day in Disneyland with Zuke (and his human trainers), who is learning to work with with an autistic child.

I learned so much from this vlog. It warmed my heart and brought so much awareness to the program. 💕🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well we finally got 100% confirmation that the Bojos read this. Checking all the boxes.
✓Dim spending "quality time" with Jackson
✓Jenn talking about feeding Jackson "vegetables"
✓Showing the pool they never use and explaining why the lazy asses don't use it
✓Explaining why Jenn is taking her sweet ass time with the Starcruiser videos
✓Talking about Jackson getting "less screen time"
✓Tim showing the shower head encrusted with Jenn's filth

The kid is old enough to sleep in a regular bed. Move him away from the pacifier and get him potty trained for duck's sake.

Tim, I know you're reading this. You can do better. Use the word "frizzy" in the next home vlog and we'll know to send you help.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ginn also made sure to throw Dim under the bus and said he suggested they get 2 of the $70 pillows but she, the vOiCe oF rEaSoN said 'let's just only waste $70 instead".

Dim: "These little holes here are full of all sorts of sediment."
Me: "Are we still talking about the showerhead?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Tattlers!

I have been lurking since the GG days and finally just lost my patience once and for all watching Tim talk all through the ride on Pirates in one of their recent videos. It's so entitled and disgusting to think your asinine comments are worth ruining other peoples' experience for!

Luckily I came here before watching the live where they showed J$ pooping because there is no universe in which I would be ok with seeing that. That is terrible parenting and terrible content in one fell swoop.

I'm glad you guys are here to vent to 😁

Reactions: 36
Well we finally got 100% confirmation that the Bojos read this. Checking all the boxes.
✓Dim spending "quality time" with Jackson
✓Jenn talking about feeding Jackson "vegetables"
✓Showing the pool they never use and explaining why the lazy asses don't use it
✓Explaining why Jenn is taking her sweet ass time with the Starcruiser videos
✓Talking about Jackson getting "less screen time"

The kid is old enough to sleep in a regular bed. Move him away from the pacifier and get him potty trained for duck's sake.

Tim, I know you're reading this. You can do better. Use the word "frizzy" in the next home vlog and we'll know to send you help.
Oh what was the reason behind the Starcruiser videos being delayed? I'm sure it was exceptionally dumb.

I really can't with any Live video or any video that features J$. I just can't watch them exploit that poor child. As far as people talking about his speech being delayed etc. I have wondered if he may need speech therapy. It's a pretty common issue and could explain why the Stanny was there.

And yeah they for sure read this and think make what they consider to be "quick" fixes. But come on...we all know the kid eats essentially Kid Cuisine in front of the iPad for every meal, that Tim spends time with his GoPro than his son, that the pool and the shower have both probably been used and cleaned around the same time on Jen's part to be fair to Dim I do think he regularly bathes.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or are these vlogs becoming more and more pointless as we wait for Jenn to get better. I mean the talking about the pool and going out there was the most useless waste of time that probably should have been edited out Jenn! Yes if you didn't know Jenn has not been feeling well, she mentioned it 4 times in the live vlog and 3 times in less than a minute in this one....of course this ties in with her Starcruiser excuse.... even though that was weeks ago. This is being picky but the cutting the pasta was strange...just buy a smaller type pasta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s truly baffling to me that they didn’t show Jen at all in the first half of the vlog even tho she was cooking there. She almost always finds a way to shove her fat face into the cameras view. Makes me think she had some work done and was waiting for the swelling to go down so Tim went to the park by himself and she hid her face for a while

Reactions: 11
He’s a modern day Frank Spencer

Oh Jenny 😂

View attachment 1161639

I hope she cleaned the kitchen scissors she was using to cut J$'s pasta (and she claimed he was getting a lot of veggies because they were blended into the pasta sauce...). But anyway, look, the diaper box on the counter has another diaper box to hang out with now!
View attachment 1161640

LOL. Dim says J$ is getting the "tiiiiniest bit of screen time before dinner. This is his 5th minute of screen time for the wHoLe DaY." Except HE WAS WATCHING BLUEY DURING DINNER. You could hear it while Ginn was talking about her "spicy lips" and the tablet was visible when she showed her plate at the table.

I just don't know how I survived as a kid, without $70 pillows and swimming in unheated pools!
FA38FBDD-6D8E-46ED-9C0D-BEF35632DFC2.jpeg
FA38FBDD-6D8E-46ED-9C0D-BEF35632DFC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just popped in to say that even though they’re not remotely worthy of hate watching, they still manage to make me loathe them a little more with every passing day.

Carry on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Highlight of today's video came in at the following timestamps:

02:30 tim explaining how him and J are having a father / son day on there own... followed by the loud snorts of a Jenn in the background, obviously not giving two sh*ts about her child, choosing to prioritise Bravo again.

18:00 for a dedicated video on Tim and J... it's clear Jenn couldn't stop herself being part of the father / son bonding experience.

Wait.... did Tim just say he 'cut' the solar power line, to reinstall a new motor.. So he chose paying money on bills rather than being eco friendly and using something beneficial thats ALREADY INSTALLED to help the environment?!? Jesus Tim, you shouldn't be allowed near electrics....

23:30 Tim commenting on Jacksons 'Bluey' time. "we've cut his time down, and this is about the 5th minute he's had on it all day"..........

.. BULLSH*T TIM, BULL....F*CK*NG SH*T.. AND YOU BL**DY WELL KNOW IT!

Tim said he saw two very busy restaurants but the food was tit at both places. He spends several minutes theorizing why they are so popular but never considers that HE is the problem since he is NEVER bleeping satisfied with ANYTHING.

He then drops that he is specifically talking about Margaritaville. Remember when they hosted Tim for his friend’s wedding? Yeah their food was complete tit according to Tim Tracker
Might have something to do with the fact Tim's recently approached Margaritaville for a hosting for this year, and has been refused based on their previous content and no evidence of any uplift on sales surrounding when their vlog came out....

I can taste those bitter lemons from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.