The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen him, but thanks to you I will give him a look! I need some decent Vloggers!
Yes. Check out the Provost Park Pass catalog.

Chris does one attraction videos where he gives you the history background and reveals special details about the ride. I always learn something new.

I got to warn you, though. Chris has a lot of energy (says he’s ADD or ADHD. I forget)
And watch out for those Dad jokes. Chris is a comedian and throws out puns

Chris and Amanda truly care for their fans. They also do live chats for q&a. And regular giveaways that people don’t have to wait years to receive.

They have a 5 year old son that appears organically. But is not the main focus and is shown infrequently.

This is one of my favorite videos. (non-theme park). If not for Chris I wouldn’t know this place existed.

Reactions: 7
It's weird having so much space, don't know what to put in the empty spaces at the moment. Won't just buy tit for the sake of buying tit like the Bojos.
the open space is for diaper boxes. Makes the space look very concierge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of The Buddy’s favorite games to play is to pretend to put Daddy to sleep for nap time. Probably because that is the only regular interaction those two have with how obsessed he is with that military strict nap time schedule

Daddy and Buddy were at another neighborhood playground, but they left because there were “too many kids there” and Tim couldn’t film, so he took that poor child to another playground with no other kids for him to play with. Content always comes first

Jenn is cooking a plate of massive ribeyes and asks “are these filets?”

The iPad is no more than two inches away from The Buddy’s face at the dinner table

Tim said he saw two very busy restaurants but the food was tit at both places. He spends several minutes theorizing why they are so popular but never considers that HE is the problem since he is NEVER bleeping satisfied with ANYTHING.

He then drops that he is specifically talking about Margaritaville. Remember when they hosted Tim for his friend’s wedding? Yeah their food was complete tit according to Tim Tracker

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Daddy and Buddy were at another neighborhood playground, but they left because there were “too many kids there” and Tim couldn’t film, so he took that poor child to another playground with no other kids for him to play with. Content always comes first
I was just coming here to say this. They left the playground with kids because he couldn't film? How about don't film and let your kid play?

It's also pretty funny that Tim criticizes the 's on Mrs. Claus when (I'm assuming) Jenn, in the title of this vlog doesn't include the ' in BOYS Day. 🤔

You just know Tim was freaking out about the finger painting and the jelly plopping on the high stool thing. Don't worry J$, I'll get it. J$ didn't look worried at all, he didn't even react to dropping the jelly. And...maybe don't teach your kid to lick a knife, even if it is plastic? Or to stick his licked knife in the family peanut butter and jelly jars?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was so odd. Something is amiss with that toddler. He was talking but not with words. Complete gibberish and he did this several times. He seems to only speak intelligible words when prompted. I’ve never heard him complete a full sentence on his own. My 2 year old grandson speaks full sentences and will communicate back and forth. Have not seen this with $J, yet
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh… my experience is admittedly limited as my sister’s daughter is really the only child with whom I’ve ever clicked. She potty trained very quickly and very young and pretty soon after she turned two, holy crap did she turn into a chatterbox. My sister sent me this hilarious video of her looking in one of their neighbors yards who had these inflatable dragon decorations and my niece is going on and on and on about how she needs to put sunscreen and face cream on the dragons to “keep them nice and healthy and warm” and that it would help them be more powerful and some crap about magic. It was just about the funniest damn thing I’d ever heard in my life. Honest to ye gods, she had to have been right about J$’s age at the time of the video. I haven’t a clue where her vocabulary came from but she can chat up a crowd like nobody’s business. I know everyone says “ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT” but…I can’t help but wonder.

Reactions: 9
In today’s vlog.. Tim and Jenn try to adult and play house🙄 don’t let the title and thumb nail pic fool you.. Jenn is in it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As part of the special Daddy & Buddy day episode (which was actually over the course of about a full week apparently) to try to prove that they actually love that poor child, we get to watch Tim use vinegar to clean calcium buildup off his showerhead. Great content guys, doesn’t scream desperation for watch time minutes or anything at all…

The Prop says the outro again

• Sick
Reactions: 13
J$ drew their house and the mess is accurate (jk, it's just baby genius slapping paper with paint while Dimster directs him what to do):
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 6.59.03 PM.png

This pig now looks like Ginn with her orange spray tan. It's almost April for duck's sake, throw the damn lemon away. PROSPERITY PIG WINS.
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.01.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This pig now looks like Ginn with her orange spray tan. It's almost April for duck's sake, throw the damn lemon away. PROSPERITY PIG WINS.
View attachment 1161617
They wear masks outside when there is no one around them and they have panic attacks about eating indoors to the point where they will eat cold food off the piss stained hotel bathroom floor, but they suck on their unwashed fingers while eating and they have a literal pile of every color of mold sitting in the middle of their kitchen. These two need serious help. Like what the actual duck is going on with these two

Reactions: 19
Dim witches about rose bushes at the park which is hilarious considering he should be bitching about his failure of a wife who lets their kid near hot appliances and the stove. He also witches about the playground equipment not being safe. Dim the playground engineer is the expert on such matters of course. Dim also makes it a point to mention they both put sunscreen on - maybe cause he realized his kid is only 2 and already has a deep farmer's tan.
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 7.18.18 PM.png

Aren't you supposed to avoid going down slides with your kid between your legs cause there's a chance their legs could get stuck under you and break?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One of the reasons we started watching them was because they were one of the few who showed Universal compared to Disney. And Tim showed other places without it seeming forced. They used to be excited on their rare trips to Disney when they weren't APs....My have times changed....
I'd say it was because they can't film rides in Universal, but all they really do now is film their faces doing those open mouth smiles for the camera while they ride. None of the vloggers really do POV videos anymore.

I’d kill to have a hot tub at home. Shame they don’t have that going. Is it laziness? The cost? Because you know they’re weird with money. Spend a fortune on a trip, but they might consider that UV panel thing too expensive of a fix. 🙄

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh… my experience is admittedly limited as my sister’s daughter is really the only child with whom I’ve ever clicked. She potty trained very quickly and very young and pretty soon after she turned two, holy crap did she turn into a chatterbox. My sister sent me this hilarious video of her looking in one of their neighbors yards who had these inflatable dragon decorations and my niece is going on and on and on about how she needs to put sunscreen and face cream on the dragons to “keep them nice and healthy and warm” and that it would help them be more powerful and some crap about magic. It was just about the funniest damn thing I’d ever heard in my life. Honest to ye gods, she had to have been right about J$’s age at the time of the video. I haven’t a clue where her vocabulary came from but she can chat up a crowd like nobody’s business. I know everyone says “ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT” but…I can’t help but wonder.
yeah, My daughter is 3, will go on about counting, feeding her baby dolls and T-rexes and how she wants to be a robot when she grows up, but won't go potty unless coaxed into it. if she poops, she just tries to make sure she's always facing you in the hopes you don't notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d kill to have a hot tub at home. Shame they don’t have that going. Is it laziness? The cost? Because you know they’re weird with money. Spend a fortune on a trip, but they might consider that UV panel thing too expensive of a fix. 🙄
It sounds like he took the easy way out when replacing their pump and bypassed the solar panels, destroying whatever connection there was in the process. Dumbass. $80,000+ in vacations and they can't hire a plumber or pool company to fix their pool correctly. I can't imagine having a useless hot tub. When my kids were little, we'd heat the hot tub to a warm pool temp in the winter so they could swim without us having to heat the entire pool. There is absolutely no reason why that isn't fixed so their kid can enjoy their pool.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
$70 for a freaking toddler pillow under the sheet?! Jfc these people really will buy anything! Give the kid a f'in pillow!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't get Tims explanation of the pool heater. So they had a roof leak and his only solution to fix it was to destroy the wires to the solar panel for their pool heater and never fix it. Thats quality work by handyman Tim

Reactions: 21
$70 for a freaking toddler pillow under the sheet?! Jfc these people really will buy anything! Give the kid a f'in pillow!
I'm so nervous about giving him a pillow! Jenn, you were so fixated on your nasty self on camera in the kitchen that your 2 year old severely burned his hand. He is in much more danger with you as a parent than he is with a pillow. This kid has absolutely zero chance of living a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.