The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with your comments, its why every video I watch of them recently gets more frustrating, knowing they're making the same mistakes over and over again, yet have no idea why their channels plummeting faster than Will Smith's career right now.

Then I think.... not my money, and chuckle a little inside.
They don't care. They do what they want, film it, 'edit' it and chuck it up and people watch it. They ignore or delete any feedback they don't like. And enough people still watch to bring them in a huge chunk of cash so there are no consequences of doing a poor job. I keep seeing people say the channel is tanking but I think it's wishful thinking. It's ticking over and doing it at still a fairly high income rate. Enough they can afford multiple cruises, a Stanny, expensive clothes, furniture, jewelry and cars. They will continue on the same tit strewn path until something changes and the money starts to dry up. Unless they really step out of line and get cancelled, there is an accident or some other major event, there is no reason for them to stop or fail. The channel is self sustaining on neglect.

Reactions: 7
3-BAF194-B-ED5-C-4284-B110-DBBF7-C7-B6-B4-C.jpg

Dimmy is playing with his gimbal, you say? 😂

OK that was childish but that Stan seems []

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don't care. They do what they want, film it, 'edit' it and chuck it up and people watch it. They ignore or delete any feedback they don't like. And enough people still watch to bring them in a huge chunk of cash so there are no consequences of doing a poor job. I keep seeing people say the channel is tanking but I think it's wishful thinking. It's ticking over and doing it at still a fairly high income rate. Enough they can afford multiple cruises, a Stanny, expensive clothes, furniture, jewelry and cars. They will continue on the same tit strewn path until something changes and the money starts to dry up. Unless they really step out of line and get cancelled, there is an accident or some other major event, there is no reason for them to stop or fail. The channel is self sustaining on neglect.
It's not "tanking" like we'd love to see, but the numbers are dropping, the future of the channel is unknown. It's like going to work for Blockbuster video thinking all is great, but not keeping up with the times and next thing you know the income just isn't there.

Tim needs to get serious with a PLAN. Oh my God... in Tim's book that's a 4-letter word worse than witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their idea of doing home projects is to pay for someone to clean the pantry, kitchen, garage, and laundry room. Good Lord, they are lazy as f*ck.

Most of the other stuff has been covered but how does Gin not know the itinerary for the Wish cruise????? It literally will be doing 3 & 4-night cruises to Nassau & Castaway Cay. I am not being snarky. I truly do not understand how uninformed she is about everything or doesn't remember stuff. She is the worst "travel" and "Florida" vlogger.
She could organize the pantry in the same amount of time it takes to scroll through twitter and block everyone and their mom. It's like an afternoon project at most. They could organize the kitchen by getting rid of half the appliances they don't use and throwing away their tetanus pans that are taking up space in their cupboards. Getting rid of the diaper box on the counter, the nasty diaper bag and backpack and man purse they take everywhere then set on the kitchen counter, clearing their dining room table and kitchen stools of just absolute garbage (if you haven't touched something in weeks or months, do you really even need it? If it was super important papers and items, wouldn't you put it somewhere more safe... like a safe?). They're willing to throw another couple thousand dollars at the organizers (who is their "friend" now, according to Ginn, but that's because the lady wants to be featured on future vlogs) than spend a couple of hours to just do the damn work.

I also agree about the cruise itinerary, but I'm one of those people who needs to know where I'm going even if someone else plans the trip because pre-trip planning and researching is almost as enjoyable to me as going on the trip. Plus, I like to be prepared. Clearly Ginn only cares about flexing that they're going on the Wish and they probably got another overpriced suite (#bucketlist) and she cares less about the ports and just the ship itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nope, the room options for the Halcyon go a little something like this:

Standard Cabin
Cabin Suite (A.K.A chez Bojo)
The Captain's Suite (A.K.A the one Tim got to watch us walk into)
The 4th Room option - no it's not a rumoured (and debunked) $20k presidential suite, but its something interesting that can be done on request, very shocked when I got told about this from a cast member, but when explained to me why they can offer it, it made total sense. Again I only found out when I asked a very specific question, but It wouldn't surprise me if they use this option as a potential route for future hotel expansions
😂😆😂 Love that you can lord The Captain’s Suite over Tim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just think of how much us "average" folks accomplish in a day, even on our "unproductive" days, which is still a lot compared to Ginn's most productive days.

If they're bursting with money (LOL), why can't they just take 2 weeks off to CLEAN and organize and potty train the kid and catch up on all the tit they "never have time to do"? Since they're so sUcCeSsFuL, they should be just fine if they don't upload vlogs for a week or two. ;)

Honestly....I couldnt understand a word that kid said......
AhhheeehhhhheeeeeooooooSHIIIIITTTTTBrazilaaahhhhhhooooooooohhhhhhuuuuuuuuuaaaahhhhhIhatemyeggdonoraahhhiuuuueaauaaahahaha.

Pretty simple, really! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just think of how much us "average" folks accomplish in a day, even on our "unproductive" days, which is still a lot compared to Ginn's most productive days.

If they're bursting with money (LOL), why can't they just take 2 weeks off to CLEAN and organize and potty train the kid and catch up on all the tit they "never have time to do"? Since they're so sUcCeSsFuL, they should be just fine if they don't upload vlogs for a week or two. ;)
I agree... but none of my kids were potty trained in 2 weeks. 🤣 Let's go with 2 years. Mm hm. Stubborn kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree... but none of my kids were potty trained in 2 weeks. 🤣 Let's go with 2 years. Mm hm. Stubborn kids.
True, true. I was thinking of my nephew who got trained during a long weekend. His parents basically isolated themselves in their house for the whole weekend with towels laid out everywhere just to work on the potty training thing, but that's a privilege not all parents have. (The Slackers do, of course, but paying that much attention to their child for a whole weekend is unfathomable to them).

(general comment, not directed @Quasimodo)

Bbuutt gguuyyzzzz!
Don’t you know that all of Tim’s self worth is tied into TTT?

Think about it. He started this channel on a lark to keep his family and friends updated on his whereabouts. The TIM tracker.

After a while the channel grew. Tim quit whatever job he had and became a full time vlogger. He had general success, then he hooked his train to the Universal/Disney engine and things took off.

Currently Tim has lost control of TTT.
Suka Jenn thinks it is HER channel and butts in freely.
Jackson is a toddler and doesn’t conform to what Tim wants him to do.

Tim is nothing without TTT.
What job can he get that earns this much money for doing the bare minimum?
Who will care for and nurture Jackson?
Definitely not the Suka!

True, true. I was thinking of my nephew who got trained during a long weekend. His parents basically isolated themselves in their house for the whole weekend with towels laid out everywhere just to work on the potty training thing, but that's a privilege not all parents have. (The Slackers do, of course, but paying that much attention to their child for a whole weekend is unfathomable to them).
This is pretty much what I did with my kids. It was HELL at first, I won't like. However, it was extremely successful.

Reactions: 5
This is pretty much what I did with my kids. It was HELL at first, I won't like. However, it was extremely successful.
I bet! I joked with my sister to send an SOS if they were losing their minds or needed the cleaning product I use for kitty accidents. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still trying to catch up 🏃‍♀️ (Finally made it to #66) I am watching the live now, why do they have this kid here?!? It’s like when you call a friend and they put their kid on the phone. I don’t want to talk to your kid!!! Nothing against Jackson but I don’t really care for order people kids 🙄 SN: what happened to his “word explosion” is that what they called it? What are they doing to the poor baby?

I'm convinced Jenn will plonk J$ on the potty and dump the ipad in front of him so he can watch Bluey as he waits for a two-y. Poor kid will get confused and tit in his highchair.

J$ on Stanny week off
Screenshot_20220213_231212_com.facebook.katana_edit_924440219377170.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Tim has ever written to various events coordinators asking to be a headline speaker. I really wouldn't put it past him.

Here's how I imagine the conversation with the Event coordinator might go down:

EC: So Mr Bojo ... I got your numerous emails and decided to get in touch, if only to stop them from flooding my inbox. Could you tell me a bit about who you are?

Tim: I own and operate a famous youtube Travel channel called TheTimTracker.

EC: I'm sorry... the what now?

Tim: TheTIMTracker..

EC: Okay... continue...

Tim: I went from being a nobody to being the most viewed travel vlogger out there.

EC: Uh, I'm sorry, wouldn't that be David Graham

Tim: Well, yeah, but my channel is better.

EC: And why is that?

Tim: I show people how to wayfind in the parks, what's new on the hot dog menus and show that you don't need a sink and soap to clean your fingers after eating with them. (proceeds to lick his fingers)

<knock at the door, door opens>
Voice: Oh, I'm so sorry... I just needed to let you know your Key speaker list is full, Nicole and Jim agreed to speak. They said they had special notes from Disney to add stuff that is being shared only with us. ... Oh My GAWD... is that Adam the Woo?

EC: No, that's Tim B.

Voice: Oh... him... yeah I watched him eating a churro from a bathroom floor in California... disgusting content.

EC: Turns back to Tim: Well then, it seems we're full up... so sorry.

• Haha
How long has it been since they were on the Starcruiser? They really don’t give a duck and have zero sense of urgency. Must be taking a lot of editing to make Jackson seem like he enjoyed it

they drove him to a playground nearly an hour away. There’s no playgrounds near Lake Nona for Jackson to play at?

Jenn gets beautiful colorful sushi and salad, Tim has a plate of beige with a plain burger, no toppings, and fries. Like father like son, Jackson gets a beige pizza

Reactions: 10
How long has it been since they were on the Starcruiser? They really don’t give a duck and have zero sense of urgency. Must be taking a lot of editing to make Jackson seem like he enjoyed it

they drove him to a playground nearly an hour away. There’s no playgrounds near Lake Nona for Jackson to play at?

Jenn gets beautiful colorful sushi and salad, Tim has a plate of beige with a plain burger, no toppings, and fries. Like father like son, Jackson gets a beige pizza
Starcruiser: March 15 - 17

It’s really old news now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unless they are showing what NOT to do while on board and why one shouldn’t take their toddler with them. Then the video will have some value.

• Wow
So I’m confused are they going on the wish with holy moly or is holy moly also going on the fantasy that they’re going on with Tims parents because if that’s the case it sounds like they’re using tims parents for a babysitter so they can party with holy moly. I hope I’m confused
HolyMoly seems to be going on the 7-nt Fantasy cruise with them and Tim's parents. Those vlogs are going to be terrible enough without HolyMoly in them.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.