The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look,I love Gucci….but he must have purchased that wallet to complement the Mickey sweater because they are both hideous. Like someone else mentioned before ‘money shouts, wealth whispers’. These bozos have no class or style.

Reactions: 26
As much as I hate to say this LOL, the Central Fla Zoo (we're long-time members) is on the small size and is not really an all-day event like Zoo Miami, Jacksonville Zoo, Lowry Park, or even Brevard Zoo.

While the zoo has tremendously improved and grown over the course of many years, it still has a long way to go to become a full-day thing. And as a local, a few hours is fine there and would cover everything. (and this is coming from me, who will spend hours literally reading every single placard in a zoo (or museum), studying the exhibits, animals, etc. - so much so that employees often have remarked "You're still here?!" 🤣 )
I'm not even sure that the Jacksonville Zoo is an all day event anymore. Don't get me wrong, I've been there numerous times and it's super nice (even went the day after the jaguar attack back in Feb 21). But if you're not specifically going with younger kids, you can see everything there is to see in three hours or so.

Reactions: 4
I don't even think it matters what things look like anymore to these two clowns, so long as it has a big price tag then they go get it, it's all about the flex now an a "look what we have" I honestly think they get some sort of buzz out gloating that they have expensive brands, you can get much better made an better looking things that aren't branded but then you can't gloat it's the latest gucci now can you 🙄

Reactions: 14
Lol the Gucci wallet. In my opinion, Gucci has become a brand for the trashy rich people. Real wealth doesn’t buy that cheesy BS, they buy brands nobody has heard of. Gucci and LP are the typical flashy “look I have money” brands. This proves my point from a while ago that they genuinely don’t know what to do with their money and they are trying to be this wealthy couple with a nanny and their Tesla and Gucci. When y’all thought her ring was a cheap fake I reminded you guys that these two go shopping QUITE a bit off camera. Buying luxurious items. I’m SURE Timmy will try to write off the wallet on his taxes “but it’s work related because if I’m filming I need to put my money somewhere!”…. I predict an audit and house foreclosure in the future 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t speak for their clothing as I don’t own any, but I personally LOVE Louis Vuitton and Gucci handbags/wallets and have quite a number of them. They are made well, guaranteed for life and very much hold their value (if you ever want to sell them). That’s just my personal opinion, of course.
I’ve spent good money on lesser luxury brands and have had them fall apart in much less time.

Sure, I think some of what they put out is SUPER tacky, but if someone likes it and can afford it, who am I to judge them. (Trackers aside however haha - they’re just flexers and trash.)

My biggest issue with them is not being able to use them in Los Angeles these days, for fear of being robbed for them (which is a very real and very large problem here right now).
I am also a luxury bag enthusiast. I collect mostly LV and Chanel. The quality for me is a big thing, but also buying a bag that will retain its value or increase with age. It’s a lot of money, and looking at the bags as also an investment narrows brands/models I’m willing to drop thousands on. The way I look at it, would you rather enjoy your money as it grows or let it sit in the bank gathering paltry interest?

Gucci doesn’t retain its value as well as LV and Chanel, which is why I personally shy away from them. There are a few bags that I love from Gucci, they just tend to have trendier styles that go out quick. Gucci has gotten super popular in the last few years though — hopefully that signals an increase in retained value !

Louis is an addiction at this point. I prefer the Damier printed bags vs. the monogram just because it’s more understated and doesn’t scream. It’s crazy to think that one of my bags has doubled in value since I bought it 5 years ago. DOUBLED.

Reactions: 11
My husband and I host exchange students, and our current one comes from wealth. Her parents bought her this amazing, classy YSL purse for Christmas and had it shipped to us. It was over $2k and it's stunning, and I am not at all a purse person and have never cared about luxury items, but I want this bag and am saving up for it. Yes, I could buy it right now on credit but I have no need for it yet and would rather just pay it all off at once.

The Trackers would never go for something like that, because it isn't flashy with the giant brand logos so people wouldn't know it's expensive. I've never cared for Gucci, LV, or any of the higher end brands that shove their logo onto everything. It makes it looks cheap, in my opinion. But that's exactly what the Trackers go after, apparently.

Reactions: 11
Lol the Gucci wallet. In my opinion, Gucci has become a brand for the trashy rich people. Real wealth doesn’t buy that cheesy BS, they buy brands nobody has heard of. Gucci and LP are the typical flashy “look I have money” brands. This proves my point from a while ago that they genuinely don’t know what to do with their money and they are trying to be this wealthy couple with a nanny and their Tesla and Gucci. When y’all thought her ring was a cheap fake I reminded you guys that these two go shopping QUITE a bit off camera. Buying luxurious items. I’m SURE Timmy will try to write off the wallet on his taxes “but it’s work related because if I’m filming I need to put my money somewhere!”…. I predict an audit and house foreclosure in the future 😂
As an LP lover for over 15 years, LP has always been a classy brand that’s begun to get more popular with a wider variety of people of all financial backgrounds in recent years. It used be a niche brand, and I’m happy to see it expanding.

Lilly herself was an uber rich housewife, originally from New York, who got bored living in Palm Beach with nothing to do. So she started making fruit juices from the fruit trees in her yard as a hobby. While making the juice it would constantly get on her clothing, so she came up with making brightly patterned prints in yellows, greens, oranges and pinks (often of fruits/flowers) to help hide the juice stains. Other Palm Beachers loved the bright colors and patterns so much they were asking to buy both the freshly squeezed juices and her dresses. It blossomed into the brand that it is today. I just love the history behind it.

Now I don’t love every garment or print they put out, but I love bright colors and ocean-related prints and the fact most of the dresses aren’t cut to be overly revealing — Dinnerfer wearing a dress that is too small and too low cut for her giant knockers notwithstanding. The brand just signifies “Happy” for me.

So much flexing on the thread today…very Tracke-esque😂
Don’t you dare lump us in with these people. 🤣

It’s not a crime to like nice/expensive thing.

What is a crime is letting your child burn himself when it was 100% preventable and being so lazy that you can’t raise your miracle child and hire a nanny to do it for you so you can drink wine all day and melt into the couch. Constantly lying and being known for treating cast members like dirt is also a crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept.
Jackson feeding the goats and alpaca just getting on with it, despite Tim telling what to do, yet when Tim was feeding them he tit himself and dropped the lettuce on the floor 😂
Hehe, I noticed that. Poor goat didn’t even have a chance to get at the lettuce before Dim let go of it prematurely. He also jerked his hand back when the alpaca tried to get at his lettuce.

Reactions: 6
As an LP lover for over 15 years, LP has always been a classy brand that’s begun to get more popular with a wider variety of people of all financial backgrounds in recent years. It used be a niche brand, and I’m happy to see it expanding.

Lilly herself was an uber rich housewife, originally from New York, who got bored living in Palm Beach with nothing to do. So she started making fruit juices from the fruit trees in her yard as a hobby. While making the juice it would constantly get on her clothing, so she came up with making brightly patterned prints in yellows, greens, oranges and pinks (often of fruits/flowers) to help hide the juice stains. Other Palm Beachers loved the bright colors and patterns so much they were asking to buy both the freshly squeezed juices and her dresses. It blossomed into the brand that it is today. I just love the history behind it.

Now I don’t love every garment or print they put out, but I love bright colors and ocean-related prints and the fact most of the dresses aren’t cut to be overly revealing — Dinnerfer wearing a dress that is too small and too low cut for her giant knockers notwithstanding. The brand just signifies “Happy” for me.

Don’t you dare lump us in with these people. 🤣

It’s not a crime to like nice/expensive thing.

What is a crime is letting your child burn himself when it was 100% preventable and being so lazy that you can’t raise your miracle child and hire a nanny to do it for you so you can drink wine all day and melt into the couch. Constantly lying and being known for treating cast members like dirt is also a crime.
seriously. I don’t want to be associated with the Bojanowski TrAssHoles because I, too, enjoy designer items. However, I take pride in them and care for them because I don’t take the nice things I own for granted. Jenn and Tim look like the kind of people who would throw a $2,000+ purse on the floor or shove it into a tiny theme park locker or like someone above referenced use a leather and fabric wallet and jam it straight into a pocket filled with summer swamp ass juice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Like you mentioned with Jen, her diet is a bit more varied than Burger Man but it's still grossly unhealthy in the preparation and amount. Like anytime she orders fish it's usually either battered in something or paired with a heavy cream sauce, even the so called healthy options she ate on the cruise were cringe worthy. Also the amount of fish she eats on cruise or anytime they go out (which is all the time) has me cringing she's going to get mercury poisoning one of these days.
I was thinking the same thing. Between the mercury poisoning and alcohol, she's messing up what little is left of her brain.

While the zoo has tremendously improved and grown over the course of many years, it still has a long way to go to become a full-day thing. And as a local, a few hours is fine there and would cover everything. (and this is coming from me, who will spend hours literally reading every single placard in a zoo (or museum), studying the exhibits, animals, etc. - so much so that employees often have remarked "You're still here?!" 🤣 )
I love reading the placards too! My husband just stands there impatiently wanting to move on, but I love learning new facts.

Last edited:
That title suggestion - which pertains to only Jenn - has pretty much been at the forefront of convo on this board for the last two years. 🤣
I know! And normally it doesn't bother me and I no doubt I've speculated about it from time to time. Not sure why it's suddenly bothering me. Maybe I'm just sick of hearing the same stuff over and over, or maybe I'm going soft!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if it's small they probably spent less time there than what they should, like I say the will literally only go to a place to film what they want an then leave, they don't give a damn about letting the kid maybe enjoy somthing just that little bit longer, it's a in get what ever they need filmed then home an screw the kid if he wants to stay, they just drag him away, it's sad to see that he is never going enjoy things like a normal child because once the camera goes off then he needs to go home

We spent a hour the other day at the playpark with my neice, it has 4 swings (2 she's too young for), a roundabout, two slides (one she's too young for) and two seat things that bounce, but we didn't leave till she got bored an went over to the gate to get out, then we walked around for 20mins before I knew she was getting tired, we even stood by the bushes for 10 mins just because she wanted to look at them, I can't imagine these two ever allowing J things like that, yes it was boring for me but to her she was having a great time an exploring things

A part of me wonders if they would have been like this if they had had him while they were late 20s or very early 30s when money couldn't be thrown about like they do now and they couldn't vacation constantly, would they have been more intrested in him? Played with him an gave him the life he should have? it seems that they got comfortable in the no kid life an now that they have money to throw about then they literally cannot be bothered having a child because now they actually have to DO somthing with him, I honestly feel like he was a surprise baby an they have some deep down anger over it because now they have all this money they can throw around an live life as if its a vacation but suddenly a kids come to screw that up an the older he gets the more pissed off they are going to become because now school is going to put a stop to these vacations
You make a really good point. What would they have been like as parents 5 or 6 years ago when they were still humble, frugal, relatively speaking normal. Back then they couldn’t afford to do even 2 or 3 of these insane vacations a year, let alone every other week.

I do think they still would have exploited the kid for clicks and views, but they would have been doing it while doing NORMAL family outings. Playgrounds, zoos/aquariums, the freaking backyard. And who knows, maybe back then they really would have kept him off the channel, they are just far too greedy at this point to ever really know.

Looks like Timbo got a Gucci wallet. $450 These people are ridiculous.

Jenn is routinely buying $200 dresses, and dropped $1000 in Lilly, so I guess it's fair. 😂

View attachment 1164224
Seriously? That is one fugly wallet. It looks like a woman's clutch type purse. Just put a wrist band attached to it. Looks like the raised lettering would catch on your pocket every time you pulled it out. It's gaudy. But, that is the trashy Slacker style.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Clermont has this thing I just found out about, a food truck day that happens on the first of every month. I'm thinking if a little town like this could have fun things to do, so would the other towns around it. Why doesn't Tim ever bring the viewers to these? He could make an entire series of videos highlighting the towns in Florida, showing the layout, the vibes, the people. Oh, wait, Jenn does not DO people. Even if Tim interviewed some folk both living and working in town from the various departments and areas she'd still screw it up.

Seriously? That is one fugly wallet. It looks like a woman's clutch type purse. Just put a wrist band attached to it. Looks like the raised lettering would catch on your pocket every time you pulled it out. It's gaudy. But, that is the trashy Slacker style.
Seriously, and I honestly believed it was a woman's style, not a man's. Men don't do embellishments for the exact reason you mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah it looks like a purse but this is the same guy who also occasionally chooses to buy and wear womens clothing. Seems like he caught something contagious

So Clermont has this thing I just found out about, a food truck day that happens on the first of every month. I'm thinking if a little town like this could have fun things to do, so would the other towns around it. Why doesn't Tim ever bring the viewers to these?
The Milk District near downtown Orlando has a weekly food truck event which is awesome and has gone on for YEARS

So Clermont has this thing I just found out about, a food truck day that happens on the first of every month. I'm thinking if a little town like this could have fun things to do, so would the other towns around it. Why doesn't Tim ever bring the viewers to these?

Seriously, and I honestly believed it was a woman's style, not a man's. Men don't do embellishments for the exact reason you mentioned.
DONT TELL HIM ABOUT CLERMONT KITZ!!!! WE DONT WANT THEM HERE🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah it looks like a purse but this is the same guy who also occasionally chooses to buy and wear womens clothing. Seems like he caught something contagious
I initially thought it was Jenn's and I thought it was a phone case, but once I looked on the Gucci website, it's men's wallet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.