The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video. This witch will really do everything in her power to not post the Starcruiser videos. I can't bleeping stand her.

At least Pigface fits in with all the farm animals Jackson gets to feed. Oink oink, Jennifer. Seek help immediately.

Tim Tracker #68: We feed the animals better than our child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it too much to hope for a scenario in which his hair dye starts dripping down the side of his face on a hot day a la rudy guiliani? I guess he's too concierge-y to do his own at-home (hair) dying and do one of those brush-in type of dyes, but that would have me cackling the way they cackle at "my fajitas".
😅 I would love seeing dye run down his cheek.
🤔
The last two pics are from yesterday's vlog. Just seem to have that flat, reddish/purplish tone in the hair and the others have blended tones, sometimes a little bit golden/brassy.

Tim.jpg

Tim5.jpg

Tim2.jpg

Tim1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well

Well someone's had a haircut..... (todays Vlog)
I think these vlogs are way out of order. Didn't he say they got haircuts yesterday? His hair jumps around between long and buzzed a lot. And different color shades. 🤔

Well the new Vlogg is up - sadly it contains all three of them. Its good to see Ginn and Tim taking on board our feedback about their eating - Tim attempting to be healthy with a Vegan hamburger, Gin with a meat and salad roll. (of course they then both abandoned any attempt to be healthy by adding a thwack of chips and melted cheese (bUt ItS VeGaN) and brownie and ice cream.) All those pounds are gonna sneak back on, Tim!
Even without the cheese and chips, those "vegan burgers" are not healthy, not at all. If they want to be healthier, they need to shift to more whole grains, fruit and vegetables, scrap the bad carbs, reduce the sodium and fats.

1648784947177.png

Vegan burgers are a gimmick addressing all the people who want to become vegetarian or vegan but don't want to give up meat.
I love 'em, but make sure not to eat them often.

Chart from https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog...lthy-are-these-meatless-burgers-2019081517448

That poor child is never going to eat raspberries again unless they are packed in a PuRpLe CaRrOt box
Jackson is now at the point that if he's presented with good food he's going to start making a face and saying "yuck" mimicking his dad.

Tim needs to grow the hell up and stop eating just the nasty stuff. No Tim, vegetarian is NOT automatically healthy (see above), not the way you eat it. Balance the meal out properly... and then maybe, but that won't happen.

Jenn seems to have a better diet, she just overeats, won't share and eats way too many fried foods. Way too many.

Here's a start: Ban the fries!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear they are dragging out the Starcruiser videos until they go on the next cruise. I could be wrong of course, but the vlogs this week are such a hodge-podge of sh*t.

Reactions: 16
Dr Praegers California veggie burgers are tasty. The fake meat like beyond and impossible sit bad on my stomach. I am glad they are available for people that want them.
At least if they replace meat for some meals it’s better than eating burgers at every meal. That’s why I don’t knock them for doing some vegan or vegetarian meals, it’s better than not at all

Reactions: 6
Ginn and her "allergy attacks"- being around hay and dust and animal dander is something I'd avoid when my allergies are going nuts. :unsure: Although there's plenty of dust in their house, so the zoo might actually be a cleaner environment. 😆 I also know when I'm really behind on a deadline at work (just kidding, I actually meet my deadlines) my first thought is, hey, let's go spend a day at the zoo! 😜

Dim's haircut is barfy. I hate that hairstyle, it's so ugly.

She should probably look at her spoon instead of looking at herself onscreen when she's about to stuff her mouth. And then of course she can't chew her food and swallow it before talking. This first pic totally made me think of Jurassic Park though.
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.11.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.15.09 PM.png

She kept extra checking herself out at the end when they kept repeating everything they'd already done. She's like a kid or an animal who's just discovered their own reflection.

Weird, I don't recall Tim having a sandwich.... 🤔 ;)
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.22.59 PM.png

I thought I was being generous by saying she'd at least finish editing one Starcruiser vlog before April. Whoops!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Even without the cheese and chips, those "vegan burgers" are not healthy, not at all. If they want to be healthier, they need to shift to more whole grains, fruit and vegetables, scrap the bad carbs, reduce the sodium and fats.

View attachment 1163916

Vegan burgers are a gimmick addressing all the people who want to become vegetarian or vegan but don't want to give up meat.
I love 'em, but make sure not to eat them often.

Chart from https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog...lthy-are-these-meatless-burgers-2019081517448

Jackson is now at the point that if he's presented with good food he's going to start making a face and saying "yuck" mimicking his dad.

Tim needs to grow the hell up and stop eating just the nasty stuff. No Tim, vegetarian is NOT automatically healthy (see above), not the way you eat it. Balance the meal out properly... and then maybe, but that won't happen.

Jenn seems to have a better diet, she just overeats, won't share and eats way too many fried foods. Way too many.

Here's a start: Ban the fries!
Thank you. I feel like so many people equate vegan with health which is annoying because a lot of time in order to make things vegan they have to add calories to the product to get it to gel with what it's replacing.

I have a feeling Tim and Jen have never read a label in their life or did basic research on diet. Obviously, they would not be feeding their child a constant diet of beige garbage if they did.

Like you mentioned with Jen, her diet is a bit more varied than Burger Man but it's still grossly unhealthy in the preparation and amount. Like anytime she orders fish it's usually either battered in something or paired with a heavy cream sauce, even the so called healthy options she ate on the cruise were cringe worthy. Also the amount of fish she eats on cruise or anytime they go out (which is all the time) has me cringing she's going to get mercury poisoning one of these days.

Reactions: 11
Oh boo frickity hoo Jenn with your “allergy attack.” I’ve been sick all freaking week and had to go to work every damn day in what is one of our most obnoxiously busy weeks where I’ve been screamed at by the lovely general public over issues I have zero control over while basically running three departments at the same time. All I wanted was to be able to stay home and sleep, even for half a day. Woe is her. 🙄

But hey, at least tomorrow is Friday!
I work online from home and I have worked feeling very sick, why... because I am home and it's easy. The fact she makes that excuse is ridiculous. She can edit from her bed in her pajamas. She is just lazy....not sick. She went to the zoo...that's not sick. Oh and stop eating fries!!!! Every meal sheesh it's like they are little kids with their fries, ice cream, Mickey shirts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I work online from home and I have worked feeling very sick, why... because I am home and it's easy. The fact she makes that excuse is ridiculous. She can edit from her bed in her pajamas. She is just lazy....not sick. She went to the zoo...that's not sick. Oh and stop eating fries!!!! Every meal sheesh it's like they are little kids with their fries, ice cream, Mickey shirts.
Yes, since working remote I think I've missed less days than I would going into the office. There was only like two days in the past couple of years I had to take a sick day and admittedly it was because of sever allergies but I was literally so achy I could not get anything done. I just went to bed for about a day and a half and then when I halfway started feeling better I worked from bed. And the work I have to do is considerably more complex than editing what is essentially Disney mukbang videos.

This Chris guy... I think if Dim bites the dust before Ginn, Chris will be first in line to put another too-tight ring on her swollen finger.
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.46.51 PM.png

Yes, "dedicated" because she put a vlog out at nearly midnight when she had... the entire day... to put it up.
He watches these two stuff their nasty faces in every vlog but is blown away by a rhino's diet of greens.

Her pattern of trying to hide behind Dim in pics continues. She's trying to hid an entire leg.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.54.31 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I went back to watch Tims Drop Tower at Icon Park video. Tim mentions There is no weight limit to the ride and the only height limit is if the Harness can't safely close around the rider. I wonder if will go back and edit the misinformation out. (Weight limit is 287 pounds) Clearly the park gave out the wrong info to the press in the first place. I'm sure he wants to keep the video up for the views.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I swear they are dragging out the Starcruiser videos until they go on the next cruise. I could be wrong of course, but the vlogs this week are such a hodge-podge of sh*t.
I wondered if they were delaying them until May 4th.but that's a while away.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Timbo got a Gucci wallet. $450 These people are ridiculous.

Jenn is routinely buying $200 dresses, and dropped $1000 in Lilly, so I guess it's fair. 😂

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 5.28.24 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Timbo got a Gucci wallet. $450 These people are ridiculous.

Jenn is routinely buying $200 dresses, and dropped $1000 in Lilly, so I guess it's fair. 😂

View attachment 1164224
My own personal opinion is that you can get much nicer, much better quality from an artisan brand. Gucci screams 'loads of money and need to buy something that ensures other people know this, and I also need someone to tell me what good taste is' Meanwhile these big designer brands put out tasteless tit and laugh at you because you've more money than sense. Bet he could have bought a beautifully crafted wallet at 1/4 of the price.

Reactions: 17
There's no way she's pregnant with the booze she leathered on that cruise, to me I think she probably thinks all *fat* clothes are ugly and won't buy them, she's easily pushing a 20/22 an would rather dig out the maternity clothes (which barely fit) than admit to herself she's heavy an go buy the proper size because that would be admitting to herself she IS that size now

Also I don't get why they will go an eat the vegan options when they say they are trying to cut out meat, are they that unable to think outside of burgers? There are plenty of foods you can make that require no meat if you are trying to cut down, I myself try an keep all types of meat (chicken, pork, mince, beef etc) to around 3 days per week, 1 day is fish an the other 3 are completly meat free

Here's some ideas Gin for none meat, pastas (you can make a TON of different ones including all the pasta bakes), fratata, baked potato with fillings an salad, stuffed mushrooms, filo pastry garlic mushroom an jalapeño parcels, stirfrys etcs just because you want to eat meat free doesn't mean you need to go out an buy a vegan replacement

their lazyness over meals is ridiculous an the best of it is, most things I make are under 30mins with the meat free being under 20mins an somtimes even under 10mins, an they have 0 excuse for saying they can't make things because of how long it takes when they do NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept.
Jackson feeding the goats and alpaca just getting on with it, despite Tim telling what to do, yet when Tim was feeding them he tit himself and dropped the lettuce on the floor 😂
Also, Tim trying to sound smart telling everyone about the monkeys, we all know he was reading the info sign.
Knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.