The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she's pregnant with the booze she leathered on that cruise, to me I think she probably thinks all *fat* clothes are ugly and won't buy them, she's easily pushing a 20/22 an would rather dig out the maternity clothes (which barely fit) than admit to herself she's heavy an go buy the proper size because that would be admitting to herself she IS that size now

Also I don't get why they will go an eat the vegan options when they say they are trying to cut out meat, are they that unable to think outside of burgers? There are plenty of foods you can make that require no meat if you are trying to cut down, I myself try an keep all types of meat (chicken, pork, mince, beef etc) to around 3 days per week, 1 day is fish an the other 3 are completly meat free

Here's some ideas Gin for none meat, pastas (you can make a TON of different ones including all the pasta bakes), fratata, baked potato with fillings an salad, stuffed mushrooms, filo pastry garlic mushroom an jalapeño parcels, stirfrys etcs just because you want to eat meat free doesn't mean you need to go out an buy a vegan replacement

their lazyness over meals is ridiculous an the best of it is, most things I make are under 30mins with the meat free being under 20mins an somtimes even under 10mins, an they have 0 excuse for saying they can't make things because of how long it takes when they do NOTHING
There are loads of duhlicious meals that just happen to be vegan, especially if you like Indian food. I eat like you, no all days have meat, and not necessarily deliberately. I've just discovered loads of recipes that I go back to time and again because I love them and they just happen to be veg/vegan. One thing I won't do is substitute vegan alternatives that look like meat, mostly because they're gross and you don't know what's in them. Many contain soya which I can't eat.

In the UK, one of our grocery shopping delivery services have just launched this..... Jenn would be in her element!!
Screenshot_20220401_122152_com.instagram.android_edit_979783875708829.jpg
Screenshot_20220401_122249_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_979798759041118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long did they spend at the zoo exactly? It opens at 9am and left at lunchtime. They are never on time so they must’ve spent less than 4 hours 🤷‍♂️
They really don’t like their kid having fun do they, unless it’s for the camera and stans.
You’ve taken him to a zoo, let him enjoy the experience and get lost in his imagination and wonder for goodness sake.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been covered - I have been out of action having a punch up with Covid so hopefully you can help me out
So… just caught up with the live….. do they earn money from these?
If they do they are disgusting talking about that poor lad who died and her actually saying that she hopes no one makes videos about it to make money….. especially when they still have his videos up making money and still talk about it on a live when other vloggers have already taken theirs down as a mark of respect.
The most dangerous thing is his spouting his opinion about the reason for the accident….. very bad when there is still an ongoing investigation
Bad just so bad

Reactions: 12
There are loads of duhlicious meals that just happen to be vegan, especially if you like Indian food. I eat like you, no all days have meat, and not necessarily deliberately. I've just discovered loads of recipes that I go back to time and again because I love them and they just happen to be veg/vegan. One thing I won't do is substitute vegan alternatives that look like meat, mostly because they're gross and you don't know what's in them. Many contain soya which I can't eat.

In the UK, one of our grocery shopping delivery services have just launched this..... Jenn would be in her element!!
View attachment 1164457View attachment 1164458
Oh nice ill need to look up ocado and check those out, I have some of the pinch of nom books, really good at giving both meat an fish recipes an non meat recipes an most are really simple to make

I also create alot of my own meals as well, my dad being a qualified head chef had me in the kitchen from age 2 (not near hot stoves an knives, he was more sensible than that) so over the years of being involved in the kitchen an making things with him it gave me that love to create my own an experiment with different spices an herbs etc, but somtimes books help as well an can give different ideas you don't think of

I also try an stay the hell away from the ready made processed stuff, at least if I pick up some chicken an use spices and or herbs then I know exactly what's in the dinner, these processed things you don't know 100% of what's actually in them, I'd rather just make somthing fresh an know what's all been used

Reactions: 4
How long did they spend at the zoo exactly? It opens at 9am and left at lunchtime. They are never on time so they must’ve spent less than 4 hours 🤷‍♂️
They really don’t like their kid having fun do they, unless it’s for the camera and stans.
You’ve taken him to a zoo, let him enjoy the experience and get lost in his imagination and wonder for goodness sake.
The zoo is about 45 mins away from their house, so you know they weren't there at 9.

What was sad to me about this visit was J$ wanted to go on the carousel. It wasn't working. Instead of saying, it's broken...we know he knows broken, they say I don't think we are going to do that. We'll make some new animal friends. Then Jenn says, maybe later. Why not just tell the truth? I know that we, as parents, like to protect our kids, but saying the carousel isn't working today would be the honest and upfront answer.

Then, of course J$ wants to go to the playground, he's all excited. But first, we have to go see the giraffes. Because giraffes don't have to give consent to be in the video, they can make money off giraffes.

J$ is 2, still in diapers and they don't carry a change of clothes for him? According to Jenn, he started taking off his clothes to go in the splash pad but they "forgot" his swimsuit. That poor child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She is. But many of us have had someone ask us if we're pregnant on a bloated day. I think that title is in bad taste
That title suggestion - which pertains to only Jenn - has pretty much been at the forefront of convo on this board for the last two years. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Good lort does she ever stop yapping in this vlog? At least they seem less aggressive with J$ and what he does here. New drinking game- every time Jennbo says Oh My Goodness….

Reactions: 8
The zoo is about 45 mins away from their house, so you know they weren't there at 9.

What was sad to me about this visit was J$ wanted to go on the carousel. It wasn't working. Instead of saying, it's broken...we know he knows broken, they say I don't think we are going to do that. We'll make some new animal friends. Then Jenn says, maybe later. Why not just tell the truth? I know that we, as parents, like to protect our kids, but saying the carousel isn't working today would be the honest and upfront answer.

Then, of course J$ wants to go to the playground, he's all excited. But first, we have to go see the giraffes. Because giraffes don't have to give consent to be in the video, they can make money off giraffes.

J$ is 2, still in diapers and they don't carry a change of clothes for him? According to Jenn, he started taking off his clothes to go in the splash pad but they "forgot" his swimsuit. That poor child.
At least he found a cactus 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
It's ridiculous they will only go to places to get the content an then leave, a zoo should be a full day thing, get there in morning, have lunch then head home around dinner, I couldn't imagine my parents ever paying the money to get into a place then leaving after 2 or 3 hours, anything that cost us money to get into was always full days spent at them

They could easily just film for a hour or two then put the camera away an just let the kid enjoy the day, what are they going do when he's at the stage he will throw tantrums when they are leaving because he wants to stay? Throw toys at him to quieten him? Make promises that they will come back when they clearly won't? He's either going become a brat that knows tantrums will get him the latest toys or have some serious trust issues where he won't ever trust his parents with anything or worse both

Reactions: 20
It's ridiculous they will only go to places to get the content an then leave, a zoo should be a full day thing, get there in morning, have lunch then head home around dinner, I couldn't imagine my parents ever paying the money to get into a place then leaving after 2 or 3 hours, anything that cost us money to get into was always full days spent at them
As much as I hate to say this LOL, the Central Fla Zoo (we're long-time members) is on the small size and is not really an all-day event like Zoo Miami, Jacksonville Zoo, Lowry Park, or even Brevard Zoo.

While the zoo has tremendously improved and grown over the course of many years, it still has a long way to go to become a full-day thing. And as a local, a few hours is fine there and would cover everything. (and this is coming from me, who will spend hours literally reading every single placard in a zoo (or museum), studying the exhibits, animals, etc. - so much so that employees often have remarked "You're still here?!" 🤣 )

Reactions: 13
TIM: We’re here at the Central Florida Zoo

JENN: hahahahhahahabahahha

JACKSON: *points to the carousel* I want to do that

TIM: *annoyed* maybe later BuDdY

They have Jackson feeding livestock before he’s allowed to feed himself

Jenn reminds everyone to wash their hands after touching the animals because she “just wants everyone to be safe.” Okay Buddy, now time to climb that stool in the kitchen so you can help mommy cook eggies in the toaster oven

Reactions: 18
My own personal opinion is that you can get much nicer, much better quality from an artisan brand. Gucci screams 'loads of money and need to buy something that ensures other people know this, and I also need someone to tell me what good taste is' Meanwhile these big designer brands put out tasteless tit and laugh at you because you've more money than sense. Bet he could have bought a beautifully crafted wallet at 1/4 of the price.
I can’t speak for their clothing as I don’t own any, but I personally LOVE Louis Vuitton and Gucci handbags/wallets and have quite a number of them. They are made well, guaranteed for life and very much hold their value (if you ever want to sell them). That’s just my personal opinion, of course.
I’ve spent good money on lesser luxury brands and have had them fall apart in much less time.

Sure, I think some of what they put out is SUPER tacky, but if someone likes it and can afford it, who am I to judge them. (Trackers aside however haha - they’re just flexers and trash.)

My biggest issue with them is not being able to use them in Los Angeles these days, for fear of being robbed for them (which is a very real and very large problem here right now).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As much as I hate to say this LOL, the Central Fla Zoo (we're long-time members) is on the small size and is not really an all-day event like Zoo Miami, Jacksonville Zoo, Lowry Park, or even Brevard Zoo.

While the zoo has tremendously improved and grown over the course of many years, it still has a long way to go to become a full-day thing. And as a local, a few hours is fine there and would cover everything. (and this is coming from me, who will spend hours literally reading every single placard in a zoo (or museum), studying the exhibits, animals, etc. - so much so that employees often have remarked "You're still here?!" 🤣 )
Even if it's small they probably spent less time there than what they should, like I say the will literally only go to a place to film what they want an then leave, they don't give a damn about letting the kid maybe enjoy somthing just that little bit longer, it's a in get what ever they need filmed then home an screw the kid if he wants to stay, they just drag him away, it's sad to see that he is never going enjoy things like a normal child because once the camera goes off then he needs to go home

We spent a hour the other day at the playpark with my neice, it has 4 swings (2 she's too young for), a roundabout, two slides (one she's too young for) and two seat things that bounce, but we didn't leave till she got bored an went over to the gate to get out, then we walked around for 20mins before I knew she was getting tired, we even stood by the bushes for 10 mins just because she wanted to look at them, I can't imagine these two ever allowing J things like that, yes it was boring for me but to her she was having a great time an exploring things

A part of me wonders if they would have been like this if they had had him while they were late 20s or very early 30s when money couldn't be thrown about like they do now and they couldn't vacation constantly, would they have been more intrested in him? Played with him an gave him the life he should have? it seems that they got comfortable in the no kid life an now that they have money to throw about then they literally cannot be bothered having a child because now they actually have to DO somthing with him, I honestly feel like he was a surprise baby an they have some deep down anger over it because now they have all this money they can throw around an live life as if its a vacation but suddenly a kids come to screw that up an the older he gets the more pissed off they are going to become because now school is going to put a stop to these vacations

Reactions: 12
Looks like Timbo got a Gucci wallet. $450 These people are ridiculous.

Jenn is routinely buying $200 dresses, and dropped $1000 in Lilly, so I guess it's fair. 😂

View attachment 1164224
He went with the most “look at me” one too. A simple elegant black with the brand’s signature green/red ribbon wasn’t enough for him, he had to go with that tan with the huge gold logo which is all just going to get tarnished and discolored after one day in his back pocket with Florida summer swamp ass. And of course he plops it right down on the table for everyone in the place to see, because he is deeply unhappy and needs to flex on people and feel superior or he just can’t go on

Reactions: 19
I never understand the aesthetic they’re going for, whether it’s their fashion, their home decor (nvmd, that’s just boxes now), or general vlogging vibes lol. I have a vintage Gucci watch I break out for fancy outfits and occasions, but a Gucci wallet stuffed into too tight cargo shorts and the same park t-shirts daily would make me feel ridiculous. They’re walking contradictions. Vegan and healthy meal boxes vs fried everything. Label clothing and accessories vs ratty tees and disheveled hair. Baby product reviews vs ignoring basic developmental needs. Either you want to be a relatable family vlog or you want to be florida flex influencers.

Like all facets of their life they’re fixated on weird things but careless about other important things.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Since the day our son was born I have always traveled with multiple changes of clothes. Now that he’s almost 7, I almost always have a backpack with a beach towel and swimwear in the car ready to go. Because if we find ourselves somewhere near a beach, pool, or water play area he is going to want to go. When we went to Gatorland the other day (arriving when it opened at 10am) we did all the offered activities and were done by 3pm, we then changed our son into his swim stuff and he spent nearly 2 hours (they close at 5) in the splash pad.
I do not understand why they NEVER spend a full day ANYWHERE. tit, 7 hours is a drop in the bucket…my son could spend 10-12 hours EASY in a theme park or zoo if they are open that long

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.