The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez now they got J$ on camera for these Live Streams....guess he's refusing to nap, and since Ginn demands to be on camera, she can't just leave him off somewhere else in the house.

Reactions: 9
I can't watch it anymore.

So, no offense to anyone (I used to practically live at the doctor's office growing up and into my 20s) but she was tired for a few days and had an "allergy attack" and the first thing you do is go to the doctor immediately for bloodwork?

I mean, doesn't the fact that you just had back-to-back-to-back cruises, vacations, never being home, always on the go, utterly crappy diet, etc. (plus with the fact that you're pushing 40 and likely going to be in the throes of perimenopause soon) factor into anything fatigue or sniffles related?

Something sounds fishy here. Can't put my finger on it. Could be wrong, but...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenn has been sick. "Bad allergies" she thought but then was sooo tired and couldn't go with Tim. "Not COVID" because she took tests (let me guess, faint lines), not pregnant, getting blood work soon....
Bad allergies???? Liar, liar pants on fire. 🔥

If Jenn is home with any symptoms whatsoever, Tim’s dumb ass should not be meetin and greetin with the stans in the park.

The million dollar question is, will the address where Stanny is, because she’s not there with them now.

Reactions: 19

So, no offense to anyone (I used to practically live at the doctor's office growing up and into my 20s) but she was tired for a few days and had an "allergy attack" and the first thing you do is go to the doctor immediately for bloodwork?

I mean, doesn't the fact that you just had back-to-back-to-back cruises, vacations, never being home, always on the go, utterly crappy diet, etc. (plus with the fact that you're pushing 40 and likely going to be in the throes of perimenopause soon) factor into anything fatigue or sniffles related?

Yeah, the idea of going to the doctor after feeling a little tired for a week after tons of travel, alcohol, and indulgence is... huh. That's really something.

Reactions: 11
They have so much planned they are already running out of time for the rest of the year for any other plans. 🤦‍♀️ Sorry J, you are never staying home for any length of time for yet another year.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How stupid are they/do they think their Stan’s are that they all had *allergies*? Like what do they think allergies are?
Plus, when the hell have they EVER brought up allergies before???? So we're to believe they all (forget the stanny for a bit) developed allergies suddenly!??!!?

Reactions: 21

You're absolutely right. The bloodwork excuse is such a cop out, and a stupid one at that. The absence of Ginn, J$, and Stanny lately just screams COVID, especially with all the activity you've outlined. We're in 2022 now, stop with the lies and just say you had it, who the hell cares.

Reactions: 16
OMFG. Report this live. They are disgusting. J is pooping while being held on the live, and they told us and are laughing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dim "we won't talk about J$'s potty training because it's personal" mentions his kid is pooping on the live show.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They have so much planned they are already running out of time for the rest of the year for any other plans. 🤦‍♀️ Sorry J, you are never staying home for any length of time for yet another year.
Poor kid is never going to develop properly or be able to socialize... They're failing him every moment of every day at this point and it's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So is stanny Lynn still out sick? That's not allergies folks. Why would J$ be on the stream if the nanny was at their house? Jenn just said she's been sick that is why she hasn't finished the Starcruiser vlogs yet.

Does that mean Timmy has been editing his solo vlogs? I'm listening to this BS while doing other stuff.

Reactions: 12
The Starcruiser “wasn’t worth it for Jenn” because she had to stay with their son as her only miracle child had to nap

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That's because J$ woke up from his nap (their yapping woke him) and she made Tim go upstairs to get him. Mother of the year once again.
she mentioned the room they are in is right next door to J$'s room so if they are loud it wakes him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez now they got J$ on camera for these Live Streams....guess he's refusing to nap, and since Ginn demands to be on camera, she can't just leave him off somewhere else in the house.
I just tuned into the stream to hear Dim say J$ was pooping 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Having a kid.

Sounds like Gatorland did some expansion work!
It’s one of my go to places every time I fly over to Orlando! This will be a defo for me to do!

So today, Nate and friends have hired a pontoon at Disney and having brunch on the water, such a simple thought and idea to do! Shame The Slackers haven’t got that ingenuity.
They'd only do it if Holy Moly was paying. Sure he took them out, fishing maybe??

Reactions: 3
Comment from the Live Stream

Michelle Cooper

Can you adopt me lol?? This life of yours is a DREAM

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The video paused for a second because Jackson grabbed the cord and “messed it up” according to Tim, that poor child can’t do anything correctly in his parents’ eyes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok, I turned it back on to see how long they were going to let him sit in his poop.

"Oh did you mess it up Jackson?"

Nice, Tim. Telling your child he "messed it up"..... aka the bleeping cord.

And Jenn says that she's NOT a Star Wars fan but she loooooooOOOOoooooved the SC! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.