The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is totally manic. 😂 It feels like she is yelling into the mic.

Oh and she just said she is JEALOUS of people going on cruises soon. 🤦‍♀️😒

-Tim's knee feels fine now, never had it checked out
-They are both acting like they smoked something prior to going live
-Jenn is hyperactive and it is stressing me out
-Tim is looking at Alaskan cruises
-They have a Wish cruise coming sometime--
....And they woke up J with all their manic, loud laughing and yapping, even with all his sound machines and contraptions. You could hear him shouting in his room and Jenn dismisses Tim to go handle it. Can't interrupt HER live show.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jenn is totally manic. 😂 It feels like she is yelling into the mic.

Oh and she just said she is JEALOUS of people going on cruises soon. 🤦‍♀️😒

-Tim's knee feels fine now, never had it checked out
-They are both acting like they smoked something prior to going live
-Jenn is hyperactive and it is stressing me out
-Tim is looking at Alaskan cruises
-They have a wish cruise coming sometime--
And they woke up J by all their manic, loud laughing and yapping.
Jenn is stressing me out too. She's SO hyper.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Tuned in to the live stream and it’s just Jenn there, no Tim at all 😂
They woke up J with their LOUD bullshit. They were positively obnoxious and Jenn was shouting and laughing. Tim, of course, had to go handle it.

The two who can't even eat in a hotel room with sleeping J, were screeching in the room right next to him for this live. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
....And they woke up J with all their manic, loud laughing and yapping, even with all his sound machines and contraptions. You could hear him shouting in his room and Jenn dismisses Tim to go handle it. Can't interrupt HER live show.
No stanny? 🧐

Reactions: 8
Jenns getting bloodwork cos she had an “allergy attack” which Tim and Stanny Lynn also had?🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So she wasn't feeling great yesterday?

WTF is with her lipstick?!?

They went to the park with friends they met on Instagram?!?!? But the kid can't go to daycare because of COVID?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The amount of people in the chat asking about pregnancy is nauseating... Apparently Ginn hasn't been feeling well? witch definitely got the old covid

How stupid are they/do they think their Stan’s are that they all had *allergies*? Like what do they think allergies are?

Reactions: 11
Jenn has been sick. "Bad allergies" she thought but then was sooo tired and couldn't go with Tim. "Not COVID" because she took tests (let me guess, faint lines), not pregnant, getting blood work soon....

Reactions: 10
Having a kid.

Sounds like Gatorland did some expansion work!
It’s one of my go to places every time I fly over to Orlando! This will be a defo for me to do!

So today, Nate and friends have hired a pontoon at Disney and having brunch on the water, such a simple thought and idea to do! Shame The Slackers haven’t got that ingenuity.
Or any friends...

Reactions: 1
And now we have J performing for the live. What the F is this?!!

PUSH THAT BUTTON, J!!! Ruin the live! 😂

Reactions: 15
They woke up J with their LOUD bullshit. They were positively obnoxious and Jenn was shouting and laughing. Tim, of course, had to go handle it.

The two who can't even eat in a hotel room with sleeping J, were screeching in the room right next to him for this live. 😂
Why aren’t they live streaming from the piss stained bathroom floor then like where he ate churros?

“Don’t push that button Buddy, you’ll break it!”

I just don't understand why they don't pivot to doing "vacations" on a budget. Other than not feeling spoiled, it would be a win-win for both the viewers and their own bank account. They truly are stupid.
And give up ✨✨CONCIERGE✨✨??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.