The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty sure we are getting a Tim solo at HS at some point soon and then Starcruiser. I think Jenn needed him to buy her a full week to edit the stupid SC vlogs. šŸ˜‚
And they will still suck! Although to be fair, I think it's difficult to make something like that look good.

Reactions: 9
Time for another update
1648569820559.png

For anyone unaware where these charts come from: https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/thetimtracker/monthly
You can drag your cursor over the dates to show the recorded number of weekly views for that week.

Even adding in their cruise videos from last week, I find it interesting that they're doing worse now than during the height of the pandemic.
I think that quiet point in December, the dip in views, shows us what their actual back catalogue views are. So, about half their income is based on all the old videos.

They're no longer buying subscribers. Tim finally understood the message that he's blown out his viewer to subscriber rate in a bad way. LOL. That does not mean they're not buying views.

Reactions: 13
Even adding in their cruise videos from last week, I find it interesting that they're doing worse now than during the height of the pandemic.
I think that quiet point in December, the dip in views, shows us what their actual back catalogue views are. So, about half their income is based on all the old videos.

They're no longer buying subscribers. Tim finally understood the message that he's blown out his viewer to subscriber rate in a bad way. LOL. That does not mean they're not buying views.
I mean, it shouldn't be shocking they are doing worse. People aren't stuck at home and no longer need YouTube to pass the time. Plus I think we are seeing more and more people get turned off from their constant staycation flexing and over-the-top expenditures.

Reactions: 20
Just got home from works, feet are sweaty, mumā€™s spaghetti.
Just tuned in to FREā€™s return video, Iā€™m so glad he picked my suggestion!

Reactions: 7
Where did you get to this? Soooooo awesome!
Gatorland!! Itā€™s such a fun day and a nice change of pace from all of the typical theme parks (even though itā€™s kind of a theme park.
For $10 (per person) you could go into the Capybara enclosure and hang out for about 20 minutes and ask all the questions you like. These two cuties namesā€™ were Ben and Jerry and they are brothers
E759BDF9-47CC-47B9-ADA4-7BF621D28A58.jpeg
3134028E-E54B-4CC7-A0E9-D5D389D2C500.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If there was a ā€˜Top 10ā€™ of stupid things that the Trackers had done, what would be the top candidates?

šŸ˜ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean, it shouldn't be shocking they are doing worse. People aren't stuck at home and no longer need YouTube to pass the time. Plus I think we are seeing more and more people get turned off from their constant staycation flexing and over-the-top expenditures.
No, it's not shocking... it's interesting, like in a fascinating way.

Not many new people are subscribing and watching. Old subscribers are drifting off, a tiny percentage of those folk find their way here
(Hi new people!) which all means lower views.

What's interesting is his channel is actively dying and he has no idea what to do. Even throwing $20K + at a 4 day cruise did not give it that life restoring defibrillation needed. I think he's counting on a miracle with the StarCruiser videos. We shall be watching.

If there was a ā€˜Top 10ā€™ of stupid things that the Trackers had done, what would be the top candidates?

šŸ˜ˆ
Having a kid.

Gatorland!! Itā€™s such a fun day and a nice change of pace from all of the typical theme parks (even though itā€™s kind of a theme park.
For $10 (per person) you could go into the Capybara enclosure and hang out for about 20 minutes and ask all the questions you like. These two cuties namesā€™ were Ben and Jerry and they are brothersView attachment 1158624View attachment 1158625
Sounds like Gatorland did some expansion work!
Itā€™s one of my go to places every time I fly over to Orlando! This will be a defo for me to do!

So today, Nate and friends have hired a pontoon at Disney and having brunch on the water, such a simple thought and idea to do! Shame The Slackers havenā€™t got that ingenuity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don't understand why they don't pivot to doing "vacations" on a budget. Other than not feeling spoiled, it would be a win-win for both the viewers and their own bank account. They truly are stupid.

Reactions: 14
That reminds me of the HHN portraits.
That the stans worshipped.
And some off us digitized.
Sitting in the ever growing ā€œone and doneā€ pile in their house.
Never to see the light of day again.
Exactly. This needs to be T3a's thing. Pics of her flipping off the Trackers at every opportunity!

They have capybaras at Gatorland now?!?!?!

I ā¤ Gatorland! It is so awesome there.
They're gator food šŸ˜œ

Forthcoming: Home SLLLLOOOGGGGGGG
Maybe Jenn is potty training J$ and with his diet he craps like daddy. So it'll be

Hommmmeeeeee Cccllloooooooogggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand why they don't pivot to doing "vacations" on a budget. Other than not feeling spoiled, it would be a win-win for both the viewers and their own bank account. They truly are stupid.
It would be smart, but they are so far up their own asses in 'extravagance' that doing anything deemed "budget" is beneath them. Just have go back to the stay at Endless Summer and see how they reacted to being there.

Reactions: 15

šŸ˜ˆ
---Urban Party
---Is Gay Contagious
---Tim Suggesting Renting a Wheelchair to Skip Lines
---Making Fun of Homeless People, Overweight People, Random People in the Parks While Filming, etc.
---Jenn's Twitter Feed
---Jenn Feeling a "Little Stabby"
---Countless Drunken Vlogs Where You Know They Drove Home
---Skitty Skitty Bang Bang - Where Content Revolved Around Murder and Cocaine (two examples)
---Making Their Stans Attack a Teenager and Cause Her to Delete Her IG, then Fake Apologizing For It After the Fact
---Telling Someone with Autism Not to Play That Game / Card with Her (can't remember specifics but I know she argued w/ him about it)
---Making Jokes About Suffocating Children / Animals
---Jenn Airing Dirty Laundry RE: Tim's Mom on Twitter
---Lying About Countless Things, including Jenn's "First Cruise," Being Scared and Angry About Their "Water Stealer"

Those are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's a ton more others can think of.

ETA: Oops, Just realized that's more than 10. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 31
---Urban Party
---Is Gay Contagious
---Tim Suggesting Renting a Wheelchair to Skip Lines
---Making Fun of Homeless People, Overweight People, Random People in the Parks While Filming, etc.
---Jenn's Twitter Feed
---Jenn Feeling a "Little Stabby"
---Countless Drunken Vlogs Where You Know They Drove Home
---Skitty Skitty Bang Bang - Where Content Revolved Around Murder and Cocaine (two examples)
---Making Their Stans Attack a Teenager and Cause Her to Delete Her IG, then Fake Apologizing For It After the Fact
---Telling Someone with Autism Not to Play That Game / Card with Her (can't remember specifics but I know she argued w/ him about it)
---Making Jokes About Suffocating Children / Animals
---Jenn Airing Dirty Laundry RE: Tim's Mom on Twitter
---Lying About Countless Things, including Jenn's "First Cruise," Being Scared and Angry About Their "Water Stealer"

Those are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's a ton more others can think of.

ETA: Oops, Just realized that's more than 10. šŸ¤£
Such a shame thatā€™s too long for a thread title.

Agree with all of this they are bleeping vile.

Reactions: 5
No, it's not shocking... it's interesting, like in a fascinating way.

Not many new people are subscribing and watching. Old subscribers are drifting off, a tiny percentage of those folk find their way here
(Hi new people!) which all means lower views.

What's interesting is his channel is actively dying and he has no idea what to do. Even throwing $20K + at a 4 day cruise did not give it that life restoring defibrillation needed. I think he's counting on a miracle with the StarCruiser videos. We shall be watching.
Yet again, one of the last vloggers to post it out there. And most (if not all) the other vloggers do it better, more entertaining and informative. Just like eating at Space 220. By the time they had posted their vlog on it everyone else had already "been there, done that". #oldnews #homemovies

Having a kid.
Absolutely the #1 most selfish, egotistical and narcissistic thing they have done!

I can deal with two idiot uncultured fools.
Acting and doing stupid stuff.

But they brought an innocent child into their family, who they canā€™t fit into their daily lives.

Jenn resents Jackson and views him as the reason for her not living her best life. No more partying and drinking till the wee hours.

Tim gets impatient and indignant that Jackson canā€™t do things the way he (Tim) wants. And J$ doesnā€™t love roller coasters.

Well, guess what, Tim. Jackson just turned 28 months today. You have not provided him with the tools and environment to discover, learn and grow. You treat him like he knows everything in this world already. I mean it was HIS FAULT that he burned his hand on the hot toaster oven. Jackson should know better! Right??

Who was it that bought that too short kids platform stool?

Who taught him how to turn the stove on and off?

Who allowed J$ to cook with a hot pan?

Who ignored J$ when he was utilizing the platform stool in front of active stove burners and a hot toaster oven?

#JACKSONDESERVESBETTER

šŸ˜” rant over

And, yes, Iā€™m deliberately stirring up tit, because Iā€™m boredā€¦
šŸ˜‚ I did the same thing a few pages back!
Join the club

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yet again, one of the last vloggers to post it out there. And most (if not all) the other vloggers do it better, more entertaining and informative. Just like eating at Space 220. By the time they had posted their vlog on it everyone else had already "been there, done that". #oldnews #homemovies
Seriously. The only people who these vlogs will even appeal to are the nutjob stans whose lives revolve around the Slackers. Anyone with half a brain who wanted to see what Starcruiser was all about has watched one of the numerous other (and better) videos of the experience.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.