The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they collect all of these picture frames…is there anyone who actually believes they make the effort to order/print pics?? Or do they just display them with the generic model family still showing? Oops, forgot, probably neither. They’re in different piles all over their hoarder house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, it is perfectly predictable he WOULD set it up just to look like he is a king of camping. I could see that. Also, to get the duck away from the nonsense going on inside that RV between Jenn and Stanny. Did they ever show it again? Why would they close off their child behind two sets of doors to sleep alone in the back of the RV and the nanny be locked out, outside in a tent? 🤔
Partially thinking Tim set up the tent as a distraction, hoping if there was any issue online with people talking about jackson (or Tim) sharing the same sleeping area with a stranger he could point to the tent and say "she slept there", even if she never did. He was in a hurry to get that tent set up on the first day in the rain even though he could have waited for nicer weather to do so in if it were in fact for fun.

Remembering here that neither Tim nor Jenn had ever slept in a camper before and had almost no idea what to expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't either, I don't have tictoc so I've no idea if these people are from there or just other YT vlogs or from insta, some are maybe official media though like from Disney itself or papers etc
It’s a mix from what I see posted on Instagram. YouTubers , TikTok and press

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They couldn’t go to the starcruiser event because they had a cruise booked 😂 have we already forgotten the Trackhole book of tricks and lies?

• Haha
They couldn’t go to the starcruiser event because they had a cruise booked 😂 have we already forgotten the Trackhole book of tricks and lies?
I'm still going with the hernia surgery. It's really the perfect excuse and will gain sympathy from all the stans. Poor Tim couldn't go because of his surgery and Nursemaid Jenn had to stay home and take such good care of him.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
AT LEAST Tim admitted that they are not going to buy an RV and that that way he didn’t have to deal with a poop hose. I think reading here he’s learned that he would be in for a lot more than he bargained for if he bought an RV so let’s at least be glad that they learned that they don’t want to buy one
They could hardly manage taking their shoes off. They were not even close to what it takes to RVing. The burgers they made even were frozen.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
AT LEAST Tim admitted that they are not going to buy an RV and that that way he didn’t have to deal with a poop hose. I think reading here he’s learned that he would be in for a lot more than he bargained for if he bought an RV so let’s at least be glad that they learned that they don’t want to buy one
Tim gets upset when the HOA points out his house is turning green and needs to be power-washed. If he can't maintain his own home, how is he to maintain that & a home on wheels? :ROFLMAO: When home my dad was constantly working on either the house, the cars, the yard or the trailer.

Tim probably looked at the work involved and "Nope"ed his way out of there fast.
This dude who never used to shy away from work is turning into Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tim gets upset when the HOA points out his house is turning green and needs to be power-washed. If he can't maintain his own home, how is he to maintain that and a home on wheels? :ROFLMAO:

He probably looked at the work involved and "Nope"ed his way out of there fast.
This dude who never used to shy away from work is turning into Jenn.
Like the garage shelf that was never put back ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they collect all of these picture frames…is there anyone who actually believes they make the effort to order/print pics?? Or do they just display them with the generic model family still showing? Oops, forgot, probably neither. They’re in different piles all over their hoarder house.
They still haven't even developed J$'s disposable camera pics from Hawaii, which was 2 months ago at this point.

• Sad
They still haven't even developed J$'s disposable camera pics from Hawaii, which was 2 months ago at this point.
Would laugh if secretly all his pics were not able to be shown, such as:
-Pics of Jenn filming IG stories
-Pics of Tim and Jenn from afar not watching him as he wanders around
-Pics of Jenn being a Karen somewhere
-Pics of Jenn sleeping in while J was walking around the resort room
-Pics of Tim eating in the bathroom
🤣

But...they were probably all pics of the ground and of rocks. They probably assumed he would have endless amazing photos since Jenn has also assumed he would joyfully play checkers, and that he wants to ride 7 Dwarves Mine Train at age 2.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm still going with the hernia surgery. It's really the perfect excuse and will gain sympathy from all the stans. Poor Tim couldn't go because of his surgery and Nursemaid Jenn had to stay home and take such good care of him.
I honestly don't know how she would even start to take good care of him - she can't even take care of herself or J$

regarding them blurting out that they were packing food for the rv and then saying they went to the grocery store on the way; it was a lie to cover up lynns tit being in there in addition to theirs. weirdos.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I was in the middle of a 10K, so I put on the FW haul to help me pass the time.

🤦🏻‍♀️ I can not believe these two!
They are so out of touch with reality.
$2K for a three day stay?
The golf cart was around $70 per day. Jenn do you really need your joy ride that badly?
If you can drive a golf cart why can’t you drive a car?

Why, if the Tesla trunk was half full of groceries going to FW, it is packed even fuller when they left the campgrounds?

And don’t get me started on Jackson’s Barnstormer ride! 😡
They absolutely masked him up so we couldn’t see the terror on his face.
But we could see it in his eyes and body language.
The poor child was hung out to dry (solo on his own island) because Tim was too busy filming and Jenn only cares about her own ride enjoyment.
First time poster. What they paid is crazy for the amount of time they were there. We rented a RV and stayed at the Fort for a week for the 50th anniversary. Our RV came with a golf cart and we could wear our shoes inside lol We paid $1400 total for the week for the rv and golf cart. It also came with a lot of extras and our RV was a lot bigger then the one they got. I forget what we paid for the actual spot but it wasn’t bad. They seem to do no research on anything and it drives me crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't know how she would even start to take good care of him - she can't even take care of herself or J$
Ginn is so lazy and useless, if it was possible for someone else to do her breathing for her, she'd happily hand over that responsibility as well. Breathing takes so much effort you guuuuyyyzzz. I'm too busy breathing to do anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
regarding them blurting out that they were packing food for the rv and then saying they went to the grocery store on the way; it was a lie to cover up lynns tit being in there in addition to theirs. weirdos.
I don't understand why they just don't say that Lynn was with them instead of trying to hide her - we all know about Lynn, they've told us that they hired her as an "educator" for J$

• Haha
But...they were probably all pics of the ground and of rocks. They probably assumed he would have endless amazing photos since Jenn has also assumed he would joyfully play checkers, and that he wants to ride 7 Dwarves Mine Train at age 2.
Even if it was of the ground or rocks at least it would have been stuff HE was intrested in an to not develop them just shows how selfish they are, I mean would it even cost that much to have them developed an let the kid have them, we used to give the kids those little cheap cameras at weddings to keep them amused an yes 90% were of feet, or the ground or the confetti on the table etc but every so often there would be a person in one even if it was a bad angle, we still got them all developed for the kids because even if WE thought they were crap THEY didn't an they loved to go round showing their little pics they took of things to us all, it made them happy

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they just don't say that Lynn was with them instead of trying to hide her - we all know about Lynn, they've told us that they hired her as an "educator" for J$
Because they said she would EDUCATE him at home, set up a "school area" upstairs, said Nanny Lynn was working with him on all sorts of things...but, oops, she is sleeping in an RV with us so they don't have to be bothered with our kid while vlogging. Honestly, I really feel like they know they'll be judged by family and others and are downplaying it. Lynn has taken over a lot of the comments now on the vlogs. Jenn probably hates that.

Even if it was of the ground or rocks at least it would have been stuff HE was intrested in an to not develop them just shows how selfish they are, I mean would it even cost that much to have them developed an let the kid have them, we used to give the kids those little cheap cameras at weddings to keep them amused an yes 90% were of feet, or the ground or the confetti on the table etc but every so often there would be a person in one even if it was a bad angle, we still got them all developed for the kids because even if WE thought they were crap THEY didn't an they loved to go round showing their little pics they took of things to us all, it made them happy
Nobody said his pics of rocks are not good. I would develop them all, put them in an album with his name, and let him look at them all the time. Rocks or no rocks. I don't think they would.

• Heart
They're gonna give Ordinary Adventures a run for their money on these.
Puke. Ordinary Adventures is on my s**t list for biggest brown nose vloggers. Every food they eat is 5/5. They know everything about Star Wars but can’t remember “what’s it called” & buy everything like they stole it. I like to occasionally go on their YouTube page & just give them “thumbs down” on a dozen or so videos because I can’t give them the middle finger. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nobody said his pics of rocks are not good. I would develop them all, put them in an album with his name, and let him look at them all the time. Rocks or no rocks. I don't think they would.
I never meant it like that, with meaning because they were rocks then they were no good, I just meant that because he had taken the pictures then those two selfish pricks would never get them developed, cause let's face it anything that makes him happy is never going be noticed or dealt with, plus if he took any of his egg donor it probably showed how truly awful she is, not like those cameras have all those fancy filters on them

Reactions: 6
Rolling my eyes when Jenn said the stay "wasn't long enough." Oh no. Are you in your actual home for more than 3 days in a row?!

In all seriousness I think that staying at Fort Wilderness in the RV looks fun. I can see it being a relaxing time and good for young kids.

I had to laugh about how they talked about reserving the camp site and then the RV like you have to be a genius with logistics to figure it out. I honestly don't understand how these two navigate their way through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.