The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think they got the costs breakdown idea from here a few pages back or in the last thread. another reason why were shouldn't be giving them content ideas. But I think the live was last week?

The StarCruiser event has started. Any sightings of Dim and Ginn?

View attachment 1078986
Molly is also there, compete with stunning purple hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wait to hear from the real vloggers about Starcruiser. I'd never pay for it so I can live vicariously through them. I'd rather spend that money on 2 weeks at WDW proper!

Jackson on Barnstormer made me SO SAD. My son hated coasters. We never took him on them until HE expressed real interest at riding them! Now he loves them but it took years of just watching them at Disneyland to be comfortable with asking me if we could go on Gadget's Go Coaster, or Barnstormer. And if he never wanted to go on them - that would be fine too!!! Using your child as a prop is child abuse plain and simple.

Reactions: 18
I am crossing my fingers that they weren't invited. They don't deserve to be but I wouldn't put it past them to suddenly drop a 'duck you 3 unwell' vlog. The only reason I could see them being invited is because they have the additional angle of taking a kid. But would they be able to take Fanny Lynn? She'd have to sleep in one of those tiny bunk beds in the same room. If they hadn't fucked up by continuing to make cash off their racist homophobe past then they probably would have been invited. Now, I'm not so sure. This is a biggie, it's not going down well and Disney need vloggers to sell it. TTT will make it look boring as hell.
Hopefully they weren't invited, I feel like disney is going more for the tictockers/insta an more influencer people now, you know the ones that can actually keep up with the latest stuff AND post on time, it will also only be a matter of time where "older" vloggers will be getting dropped more an more for the younger ones as let's face it, who are kids/teens/young adults going watch more, a almost 40 who whines an witches or a 20ish youngster who's in it with all the latest trends an can relate to their audience

Reactions: 14
The Dis is there - Craig & his wife. I think Ryno too. As always they say they won’t review it because they didn’t pay for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG, that company may have been annoyed with them. Maybe that's why they didn't talk about the company much in the actual vlogs and Tim seemed to witch about so much on the "goodbye" walk-through.

He was probably texting them non-stop. They never brought the firepit lid? Or was it not required? I thought it was interesting that they said it was a "Disney-approved firepit" in today's vlog.
It wouldn't surprise me if Tim chose to not use the lid because they were making smores even though it was provided per the requirements. I am hedging bets that this is what happened.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been busy today but I did see the vlog. I don’t think I can add anything that hasn’t been said but I absolutely agree when we did watch the vlog I said to my husband “they’re wearing the mask to cover up the fact that he’s unhappy” and sure enough you could tell by his eyes and eyebrows he was not happy to be on that ride and sure enough after the ride was done …no masks
That was my reaction to their mask wearing charade also. I'm very pro masks but even I acknowledge that the cloth ones do little good and being that they already go to a million places without masks, this was ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
It's funny, All the vloggers are out at this massive event. Dim and Ginn are sat in their bedroom showing us T-Shirts and Photo frames...again :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hopefully they weren't invited, I feel like disney is going more for the tictockers/insta an more influencer people now, you know the ones that can actually keep up with the latest stuff AND post on time, it will also only be a matter of time where "older" vloggers will be getting dropped more an more for the younger ones as let's face it, who are kids/teens/young adults going watch more, a almost 40 who whines an witches or a 20ish youngster who's in it with all the latest trends an can relate to their audience
Quick look on Twitter, I didn't recognise any of the people that said they were there!!

Wonder if Mrcheezypop has been invited to the Starcruiser as he's in Orlando just now. I hope he has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Quick look on Twitter, I didn't recognise any of the people that said they were there!!

Wonder if Mrcheezypop has been invited to the Starcruiser as he's in Orlando just now. I hope he has.
I don't either, I don't have tictoc so I've no idea if these people are from there or just other YT vlogs or from insta, some are maybe official media though like from Disney itself or papers etc

Reactions: 5
The Dis is there - Craig & his wife. I think Ryno too. As always they say they won’t review it because they didn’t pay for it.
Well, why are they invited then? That seems very odd, as though Disney is expecting something positive in return out of it.

Reactions: 3
It's funny, All the vloggers are out at this massive event. Dim and Ginn are sat in their bedroom showing us T-Shirts and Photo frames...again :love:
What is the point of these t-shirts and photo frames to preserve the “memories” when they literally have video recordings of every single thing they have ever done in their lives. If they ever want to relive those moments of their life, why not just watch their own videos? Maybe then they’ll realize that their content is absolute dreadful horse tit

Reactions: 19
Honestly the comments you are referencing is part of the reason I began to doubt if she stayed with them. You’d think Tim would have made a, “I didnt sleep on the couch bed, but Lynn did and she said it was great!’’ comment instead of the verbal gymnastics he used during that sequence.

I wonder if Tim doesn’t really like Lynn being so present all day every day. I mean, Gin is dependent on this woman. Tim seems so much more natural and interested in parenting Jackson that all this nanny stuff MUST bother him on some level.
I'm getting caught up on this convo from this morning. Tim didnt go out of his way to set up that tent on day 1 in the cold and rain just for fun. Then never show or mention the tent again the rest of the stay. He 100% set up that tent for stanny Lynn to stay in.

Reactions: 12
I mentioned that they paid. I think you quoted me before I was done posting. I have a habit of editing about 1K times, sigh. It's an ocd thing that came from years of programming software and testing, reprogramming, testing, tweaking, testing...
I do the same exact thing! Lol. Glad to know I’m not alone.

Stirring the pot a bit on YouTube 😂
And Disney is the only place to do a pony ride for J$ and a trail ride for the two fools🙄 Lmao I love you and the commenter!

Timbo saying that not buying an RV would be easier on him is sad. Ginny is useless.

Reactions: 7
Well, why are they invited then? That seems very odd, as though Disney is expecting something positive in return out of it.
Because they will still show the experience they will just do it in an unbiased way which I prefer I don’t want somebody kissing ass because it was handed to them that’s what I like about the Dis

Reactions: 14
I'm getting caught up on this convo from this morning. Tim didnt go out of his way to set up that tent on day 1 in the cold and rain just for fun. Then never show or mention the tent again the rest of the stay. He 100% set up that tent for stanny Lynn to stay in.
I mean, it is perfectly predictable he WOULD set it up just to look like he is a king of camping. I could see that. Also, to get the duck away from the nonsense going on inside that RV between Jenn and Stanny. Did they ever show it again? Why would they close off their child behind two sets of doors to sleep alone in the back of the RV and the nanny be locked out, outside in a tent? 🤔

How do we know that they didn’t leave ThE bUdDdDdDyYyYyYyY out there? I mean that would be my guess based on the way we have seen them treat their child after their own editorial judgement. How do they act towards The Object when the cameras aren’t on? Do we think they treat The Thing any better than what they show in their content? Why can’t they call him by his actual name, and instead they always call him by a nickname just like I do for the vloggers that I have zero respect at all for?

Reactions: 3
She laughs at literally anything Tim says and I almost feel like it’s become this pretentious “you don’t know what you’re talking about” type of thing. She blabbers on for several minutes and as soon as he says “also I wanted to add...” she starts laughing at him. I surely wonder how she treats him with the cameras off. She’s probably a real joy to be around

Reactions: 16
Because they will still show the experience they will just do it in an unbiased way which I prefer I don’t want somebody kissing ass because it was handed to them that’s what I like about the Dis
Thank you for sharing. It's been years since I enjoyed watching the Dis so forgot they do this.

Reactions: 4
How do we know that they didn’t leave ThE bUdDdDdDyYyYyYyY out there? I mean that would be my guess based on the way we have seen them treat their child after their own editorial judgement. How do they act towards The Object when the cameras aren’t on? Do we think they treat The Thing any better than what they show in their content? Why can’t they call him by his actual name, and instead they always call him by a nickname just like I do for the vloggers that I have zero respect at all for?
Because they showed the bed in the back and Tim said he slept there. And that when he woke up, they could still hear him but the closed interior doors helped.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.