The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. And if you just simply divide June's TOTAL bill by 5, it's essentially $1,112 / night.

I mean, I get it's a whole house versus one hotel room at WDW with their ridiculous prices for deluxes but still, I'm really interested in when / if the Trackers will ever "stoop" (sarc) to the level of their sycophant stans and actually stay somewhere affordable to show real-world options that many more people can partake in. I'm guessing that's a no.🤣
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time! And when they stayed at the Art of Animation suite (which is not that cheap!) and also complained the whole time and had this attitude of like oh, look at us, doing what the poor people do. It was disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Trackers at the Princess-themed house (copying PMM), and posted at midnight.

"Here we go... Ready? Readdddyyyyy!"
I mean copying that fat sack of crap is a bit of a stretch…

how about all these vloggers are totally useless and stupid and none of them have a single original thought amongst them…

Reactions: 10
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time! And when they stayed at the Art of Animation suite (which is not that cheap!) and also complained the whole time and had this attitude of like oh, look at us, doing what the poor people do. It was disgusting!
OH yeah, forgot about those two. I guess those got lost among the 5,687 other luxury staycations the asswipes had. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have so many questions. So does she live with them? Their actual house isn’t that big? How do they have sex? Do they wander around their house in pajamas? Does she wander around in her pajamas? If you want to have a private conversation how do you do that with some stranger living with you? Does she make meals for them or just Jack$son? Wouldn’t Jenn feel weird having another woman living in her house bonding with her child? Is it a sister-wife situation? What do they do when Tim is out? That would be weird. I just don’t get it. I mean I understand the nanny thing in like a 25,000+ sq ft home cause you can have privacy, but just a regular house is too close. Do they pay for her food when they are out? Doesn’t it feel weird going out to eat with another person with you that you pay? Why don’t they ever show her? I mean they told everyone about her. Although there’s a tax deduction for having a live in nanny so maybe that’s why. I mean it’s weird. The whole thing is weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I mean copying that fat sack of crap is a bit of a stretch…

how about all these vloggers are totally useless and stupid and none of them have a single original thought amongst them…
I have only seen Nate and the Trackers do the theme houses. I don't watch Dev, but someone said he did them before? Just seems like copying when Nate has put his out first every time.

They also made a point to say they were the first guests and hadn't seen it before, but Tim knew where hidden buttons were located. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have so many questions. So does she live with them? Their actual house isn’t that big? How do they have sex? Do they wander around their house in pajamas? Does she wander around in her pajamas? If you want to have a private conversation how do you do that with some stranger living with you? Does she make meals for them or just Jack$son? Wouldn’t Jenn feel weird having another woman living in her house bonding with her child? Is it a sister-wife situation? What do they do when Tim is out? That would be weird. I just don’t get it. I mean I understand the nanny thing in like a 25,000+ sq ft home cause you can have privacy, but just a regular house is too close. Do they pay for her food when they are out? Doesn’t it feel weird going out to eat with another person with you that you pay? Why don’t they ever show her? I mean they told everyone about her. Although there’s a tax deduction for having a live in nanny so maybe that’s why. I mean it’s weird. The whole thing is weird.
She's not living with them at this time. That should answer most of your questions.

Reactions: 7
I have only seen Nate and the Trackers do the theme houses. I don't watch Dev, but someone said he did them before? Just seems like copying when he put his out first every time.

They also made a point to say they were the first guests and hadn't seen it before, but Tim knew where hidden buttons were located. 😂
I don’t think Paging Mr.FlopSweat actually stayed in the house. He just deposited his sweat and odor (kind of like Greaseball The Clown) into every room and left.

Jenn is becoming the female version of PMM except slightly less sweaty and red. Laughing at every goddamned thing for NO REASON

I would like to answer this question before I need to go pour bleach into my brain

So…
Step 1: run to the store and grab yourself a can of Vienna Sausages

Step 2: Return home and throw a single sausage down your widest hallway one at a time until you’ve run out

Step 3: Shout “HOLY MACARONI” and run crying to the commode

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Paging Mr.FlopSweat actually stayed in the house. He just deposited his sweat and odor (kind of like Greaseball The Clown) into every room and left.

Jenn is becoming the female version of PMM except slightly less sweaty and red. Laughing at every goddamned thing for NO REASON
BINGO. She climbed up into the Rapunzel bed and was lying in it. Hope they washed all that bedding after. Pretty sure she wore the asteroid jorts that day and the next day for the IG ad. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Tim trolling Jenn, “There’s a lot of mirrors so you can check yourself out when you’re getting dressed in the morning”.

#58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all.
Might I suggest @MustLoveGoats ...

The Tim Tracker #58. Mirror Mirror On The Wall. Jenn’s The Beast We Like The Least!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these tacky houses with gimmicky interactive crap feel so germy to me. I just have a hard time believing they have the cleaners clean every nook and cranny in a house where kids (and kid-adults like JennyGarth) touch everything, including that old book she was handling.
What has Jenny Garth ever done to you, @Quasimodo ??

Please don’t bring the 90210 actress into a Jenn Trashcashian/Bojanowski posting

============
Going on record (anticipating view buying by Tim) that after 12 hours the Princess-themed video has 25K views

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I almost forgot to recap this video for you all…

Jenn:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHHUHUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHHHAHAHHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

FAKE MOTHERING ATTEMPTS

JENN: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHHUHUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHHHAHAHHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What has Jenny Garth ever done to you, @Quasimodo ??

Please don’t bring the 90210 actress into a Jenn Trashcashian/Bojanowski posting
Yeah, I like Jenny Garth. I didn't know she was a "kid-adult"? I must have missed something? I thought she raised 3 kids w/ her ex and then remarried. She's always seemed fairly down to earth to me and stays out of the limelight?

Edited to add: OOoOOOOOoh wait @mjm9 . This might have been a nod to someone posting a pic of Garth from Wayne's World.

As in Jenn + Garth. JennyGarth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I would like to answer this question before I need to go pour bleach into my brain

So…
Step 1: run to the store and grab yourself a can of Vienna Sausages

Step 2: Return home and throw a single sausage down your widest hallway one at a time until you’ve run out

Step 3: Shout “HOLY MACARONI” and run crying to the commode
Is there a laughing, crying while throwing up emoji? If not, this just solidified a need for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her fake laughing is serious starting to piss me off now especially when it's so OBVIOUS it's fake, she would literally laugh at a sneeze at this point, it just reminds me of people who are really not happy with their partners/themselves/home life etc an have to fake a laugh to force themselves into believing they are happy when they are clearly not, sort of when you are depressed an need to force a laugh at others who joke around with you to hide your depression

Reactions: 15
Do you think they wear their facemasks during this? 😄
Honestly I think Tim puts a bag over Jenn’s head so as not to come in contact with her facial grease

Yeah, I like Jenny Garth. I didn't know she was a "kid-adult"? I must have missed something? I thought she raised 3 kids w/ her ex and then remarried. She's always seemed fairly down to earth to me and stays out of the limelight?

Edited to add: OOoOOOOOoh wait @mjm9 . This might have been a nod to someone posting a pic of Garth from Wayne's World.

As in Jenn + Garth. JennyGarth.
Garth wore it better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have only seen Nate and the Trackers do the theme houses. I don't watch Dev, but someone said he did them before? Just seems like copying when Nate has put his out first every time.

You talkin' about the house or Jenn's buttons? LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.