The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim: we are here, at a house.
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The fake laughing drives me crazy! "Good morning!" "Hahahaha" why is that funny Jenn?! I need to know lol
It can't be a nervous thing because they've been doing these videos for so long and the way she lights up during live chats. I'm sorry it just irks me 😫

The nanny switcheroo was awkward also. I was taken aback at first thinking Tim walked in and was showing the nanny playing with the kid to realize they shooed her away for Jenns photo op. Gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The fake laughing drives me crazy! "Good morning!" "Hahahaha" why is that funny Jenn?! I need to know lol
It can't be a nervous thing because they've been doing these videos for so long and the way she lights up during live chats. I'm sorry it just irks me 😫

The nanny switcheroo was awkward also. I was taken aback at first thinking Tim walked in and was showing the nanny playing with the kid to realize they shooed her away for Jenns photo op. Gross.
It's such a crutch of hers! It's like if she can't talk, she still has to insert a sound coming from her mouth.

Dim: now it's time to go get breakfast
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dim: The commode

Dim: Jackson, do you have the sword?

Dim: Not yet buddy, okay?
Ginn: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dim: I want a divorce
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------------------
Speaking of being a fake mom, she just haaaaaad to mention she helped insert one of the inflatable bumpers on one side of the bed and she just haaaaad to mention she went to go lay with her prop child when he woke up early, like she's patting herself on the back for contributing. Yes, congrats, for doing your motherly duty and congrats on letting nanny Lynn actually sleep through the night (even though I'm sure she wishes she could just sleep in her own bed instead of weird sports-themed and princess-themed rooms.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's such a crutch of hers! It's like if she can't talk, she still has to insert a sound coming from her mouth.

Dim: now it's time to go get breakfast

Dim: The commode

Dim: Jackson, do you have the sword?

Dim: Not yet buddy, okay?
Ginn: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dim: I want a divorce
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------------------
Speaking of being a fake mom, she just haaaaaad to mention she helped insert one of the inflatable bumpers on one side of the bed and she just haaaaad to mention she went to go lay with her prop child when he woke up early, like she's patting herself on the back for contributing. Yes, congrats, for doing your motherly duty and congrats on letting nanny Lynn actually sleep through the night (even though I'm sure she wishes she could just sleep in her own bed instead of weird sports-themed and princess-themed rooms.)

The Tim Tracker #58: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20220206_055531.jpg

I'm not sure if this comment is trolling or not lol, but maybe Jenn as Shek and Tim as Fiona?
Screenshot_20220206-055459_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would like to know what an actual trained professional psychologist would have to say about Jens behavior and how it's changed over time.

Because to me something just felt off with Jen in this one. (It probably doesn't help I watch at 1.25x speed). It felt like she was trying too hard to be happy and positive and it felt forced. I felt 2nd hand embarrassment for her when she realized how the sword and symbols worked and completely forgot they were supposed to be doing a professional tour as she interrupted Tim and took off running back to the kitchen like a child. Or at the end when she decided to go solo and say goodbye to all the rooms.

In my opinion it seemed like she's already feeling the pressure of having a younger woman around all the time and is feeling competitive and overcompensating.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Five years ago Jenn was annoying in the vlogs. Now she’s unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
With their track record they probably were but they’re just now uploading it. Always late to the game
this is what I was going to say too

Are we sure that the educator actually spends the night? Maybe she just works like 10-7 and drives herself to wherever they are. It’s not like any of these overnight locations have been far.

Reactions: 9

Are we sure that the educator actually spends the night? Maybe she just works like 10-7 and drives herself to wherever they are. It’s not like any of these overnight locations have been far.
I thought about that, too, but we know Jenn sleeps until like noon so that would mean Tim would be up and have J alone between like 6-10 and I find it hard to believe that we would never have any footage from that time frame. The King and Queen of Flexing would never miss an opportunity to flex their prop performing for them since the early morning footage they always had pre nanny was T&J eating breakfast and then T having him perform his genius.

Reactions: 7
I posted this under the video... how long until it's deleted?

I just wanted to say THANK YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻for normalizing bringing help while traveling!! We are going to Hilton Head in June and we are planning to ask our kids kindergarten teacher if she will come with us. My husband said no to the idea, but I can't wait to show him how you guys now do it all of the time! Thank you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
WTF!? I love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Yuck!!!
And could they have made it more obvious that they kicked the nanny out & had Jenn sit in the play room. That was beyond uncomfortable. How does that exchange go down? We’re going to film- get out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

In the latest video they talk about what room the nanny stayed in and her review of the bed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In the latest video they talk about what room the nanny stayed in and her review of the bed.
That is SO awkward! I mean when you think about (for example) a NYC family with like 2 parents working super long hours and multiple kids that has a nanny, the nanny actually has a lot to do and so much to fill his/her time. This…..I can’t even wrap my head around what that looks like….three grown adults with one child and no jobs just standing around and hanging out like what the actual eff?

Reactions: 18
I posted this under the video... how long until it's deleted?

I just wanted to say THANK YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻for normalizing bringing help while traveling!! We are going to Hilton Head in June and we are planning to ask our kids kindergarten teacher if she will come with us. My husband said no to the idea, but I can't wait to show him how you guys now do it all of the time! Thank you!!
I dont see your comment, either deleted already or you are shadowbanned.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Because apparently "Jackson's mom and dad" isn't part of who they really are. I can't believe the stan would say something like that and not find it sad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Jenn was acting so manic in this one. It was uncomfortable and there was a "vibe" I can't explain. She was acting like a child and Tim seemed to be treating her as such. Having fun and being silly is one thing, but she was running from room to room like a kid in a candy store. And as @Tommytomtom said, her "say goodbye to each room" segment was really strange. It's like she became attached to the house after one night and had to relive every room experience before she could go. What the heck is going on?

The nanny showed her some book from the "Belle" library room and she was so over-the-top excited by it, too, and had to "show us." This vlog was bizarre, to say the least.

Reactions: 24
WTF!? I love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Yuck!!!
And could they have made it more obvious that they kicked the nanny out & had Jenn sit in the play room. That was beyond uncomfortable. How does that exchange go down? We’re going to film- get out.
OMG. These people cannot be real (yet I know they are).

"get back to yourselves and each other" What the duck? I mean, seriously. What the actual duck?

Sorry, J. I know you were supposedly their miracle child, but Tim and Jenn need to get back to being "themselves." :rolleyes: I mean, I could see if they had 5 kids and always care for those kids themselves (with no daycare, etc.) while working full-time, outside-of-the-home jobs and only NOW are getting a bit of a break with a date night once a month while someone watches their kids... but that's not Tim and Jenn.

I honestly hope she does NOT get pregnant again (we know she was never truly infertile or else she wouldn't talk so flippantly about getting pregnant now as if it's an on and off switch).

• Heart
A stan commented that it was the most beautiful house on the inside that they had ever seen. This gives you an insight on exactly where these stans are coming from. 🤪 What the hell? It was so tacky - the airbrushed painted doors and the fake stones painted on random walls were ugly. It was less tacky than the sports mansion, I will give it that. 😂

• Haha
What’s with all these staycations at themed vacation homes? Why does Jenn keep becoming more prominent in these vlogs 😫?

Reactions: 13
I just started watching this to see what y'all are talking about. Holy crap. You're right. She's MANIC!

But WHO the hell is filming the first 19 seconds?!?!?!?
How is this a "professional" vlogger's work?
It's jerky, off-centered at times, blurry, unsteady, camera whipping around where you can't focus on an image, etc. WTF?!?!

It seemed to be filmed from the front seat (but not by Tim while driving, I hope)

Riveting.

1644156161663.png

• Sad
What’s with all these staycations at themed vacation homes?
It's not just them, either. Paging Mr. Morrow and Adam the Woo have recent ones as well.

I hate them so much. The videos. And also the Trackers and PMM.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.