The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am totally with you on that, I HATE crowds as well like seriously hate them lol am thinking of getting that lanyard that tells people to keep a distance just so they stay away from me, I've seen some stores not sure where they are that have different coloured baskets where one colour is for your happy to have sales people approach you an the other colour means stay away, I wish more shops would do that, I don't know how people who are supposedly riddled with anxiety *ahem* Gin manage to look so relaxed being in such busy places cause am a mess with it, even at Disney where theres no "triggers" I still need to seek out the quieter places I can escape to if needed

Also can't remember who posted the harrods place in Edinburgh but has it always been there 🤔😂 I feel like I should know that given I go occasionally but I don't remember it
Twas me. The H Beauty store is new, part of the St James Quarter revamp. If you've not been recently its worth a visit. Pelton, Kate Spade, The Kooples, Kiehls.... Loads of great shops.

If J$ isn't already growing to see Lynn as his mother, the fact that she even slightly resembles Ginn with the blonde hair and nose ring will surely expedite it. How creepy that his nanny just so happens to resemble Jenn 🤢
She's Jenn's body double for Mothering duties, steak and blow job night and possibly producing $2 is Jenn's secret tunnel has miraculously reblocked itself.

Seems a bit narcissistic to hire a lookalike as your Nanny no?? Weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I think like with so much of what they do, they say one thing (again, mostly Jenn does this) and then their actions / behavior tell a whole different story.

Either way, the stans twist themselves into pretzels trying to make excuses for them. When we all know even the most delusional stan HAS to have a part of their brain (even if a tiny tiny portion) wondering what the duck these two assholes need a helper with them to go to Magic Kingdom when they just go on rides and eat anyways. Not like the lady is taking J. off to ride rides while these two "professional vloggers" go give us a tour of some new area. She's with them the entire time! I swear... what fuckups they're becoming when it comes to raising that miracle child.
All's the've done is add an extra appendage or piece of luggage they hoard and don't use. Same ole tit, with 3 peeps, little fella, just another day.. Timhog day, over and over and over and over...

Reactions: 9
Does that include the nanny's food? Or are they making her pay her own way or bring her lunch?

(I haven't watched / put it on yet)
Don’t forget, there is a chance that the nanny only eats 3 balanced meals per day…not 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners per day, plus desserts with all meals. So she may have already had a sensible meal and has to suffer through them constantly eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They hired her so they could ditch their responsibilities and go vlog like they used to. They were giddy with excitement about it. But if you read through the comment sections of those vlogs almost every single post seems to be begging for the J$ prop. The need him like they need their next drug fix. The Slackers know it and had to cave and provide the rabid stans their monetized prop. They don't really want him around getting in the way so they have to have the Nanny/Personal Assistant come along to wrangle him and then bring him back in for his next close up.
The fact that people carry around gifts in the parks in hopes of running into them or literally begging and crying in comments for even a glimpse of the kid is bleeping scary as hell to me. They even comment that their day is empty without seeing him. That is some crazy ass stans.
Why is this not setting off alarms in their heads? Instead, they drag him out and parade him around.

BTW, Gin's forced affection on camera reminded me of the scene's in the movie Mommy Dearest where she adopted the two kids for show and only showed them affection when they were in front of people.

Reactions: 19
Twas me. The H Beauty store is new, part of the St James Quarter revamp. If you've not been recently its worth a visit. Pelton, Kate Spade, The Kooples, Kiehls.... Loads of great shops.
Ahh so that's where it is, last I was up there they were still building the place, I'll need to get up an see it all, we usually park out near the airport an get the tram in, the new centre looks really nice

Reactions: 5
What’s the Reddit? I haven’t seen that yet!
Sorry, I had to catch up on this fast moving thread!! If you go on Reddit they have r/thetimtracker thread. The comments are just as nauseating but there was a lot that went through just barfing about how terrible and tacky the place was. They can't govern Reddit like they do YT or FB. Once they get on a roll with that it gets pretty funny.
Welcome to Tattle!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The nanny appears to eat extremely healthy foods. At the mansion, she had a salad only. At the restaurant, she had a veggie burger. I bet she thinks the way these two eat is disgusting. I loved how Jenn said at the tacky mansion that they got "salads and subs" at Publix, but when they showed the food she showed Tim and her having chips and wraps (with buffalo chicken, bacon, etc.), and Lynn was the one with a salad. 😂

Btw (just realized, and watched that part again) -- How come she said subs when they were wraps? How come she didn't know know how long the drive was to Publix? She and Tim also didn't even know what wrap he had at first...so, who picked it out? Who got the food? 🤔 Did Tim drive the nanny to get the food? Huh....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It seemed like they were just dilly-dallying outside the Rapunzel bathroom for no reason, so I'm guessing they were really actually just waiting while Lynn took their child to the bathroom for them. I mean, it's all just such a weird situation. Like how do they decide which adult does what when they drag the nanny along? It didn't look like Lynn actually joined them on the single ride they went on, or the princess meets, so they brought her along to basically just change his diaper and make sure he didn't get kidnapped until they needed him in the shot. Like Lynn has to think this is all weird too, right? Again, a nanny makes sense if both parents are working, or I guess if you absolutely must, bringing one along to the parks if you had as many children as the Duggars, maybe?? But otherwise, this can't be a normal nanny situation that nannies are used to, right?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Another Day out with the 'educator' This time it's Magic Kingdom

View attachment 1038075

So they got the Educator to look after J$ at home and teach him stuff but he still goes everywhere with them but now they also have the educator in tow?
So, in this reflection in his glasses, is that the nanny? Holding Jackson’s hand AND carrying 2 big bags. Tim is holding his camera. Wtf is Jenn doing? Haven’t watched yet, but as an extremely hard working Mama, she makes my blood boil.
410492EB-D43E-405C-967F-D6498729415E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So the Wish was postponed. I wonder what the trackers will do instead of the cruise since they Will have to readjust their dates and itinerary. Another staycation perhaps🤔

Oh and did anybody else pick up the fact that they’re going to do another freaking themed house and that they’re going to force the kid to ride barnstormer

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So, in this reflection in his glasses, is that the nanny? Holding Jackson’s hand AND carrying 2 big bags. Tim is holding his camera. Wtf is Jenn doing? Haven’t watched yet, but as an extremely hard working Mama, she makes my blood boil.
View attachment 1038489
There is no way that is Jenn, and we all know Jenn only carries bags when they are filled with new purchases.

Also, why does Tim get to protect his eyes and nothing for Jackson?

Reactions: 14
I grew up with two very loving, amazing, and supportive parents, but we've never been an overly affectionate family, so Ginn coming in hot with the over-the-top smothering of kisses and trying to hold on to her son is especially jarring to me. I've only been smothered like that by great-great-aunts and other distant relatives who I saw every now and then and barely knew, and I wasn't a fan. I smother my cats with affection (they're clingy lap cats so they like it) but with my nephew who is old enough to express himself, I tend to ask him if I can give him a hug (he went through a fist bump phase with everyone for a couple of years and is only just recently initiating hugs on his own).

The way she uses her son for affection only when it suits her, it just feels so disingenuous and manic, like she thinks this is what moms are supposed to do. It doesn't look natural at all, and I know we've all pointed this out, I just can't get over how gross I find it. I'd rather she just not even pretend to be an involved doting mother than this fake crap.
Exactly! So well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I take back everything I said a few pages back, or maybe restated, they are the WORST theme park vloggers, the absolute worst. I hope you all can forgive my momentary lapse of kindness toward them. Stay out of the theme park biz slackers, you make even Magic Kingdom look boring af.
Welcome back to the party, pal!!! Was starting to fret about your motives hahahaah 😜

• Haha
So they won’t eat at Cinderella’s royal table because you know they’re not eating inside right now unless of course it’s on a cruise ship, or at the crepe restaurant at the France pavilion at Epcot, or eggs n things at Honolulu, or character breakfasts at Aulani or the grand Californian and I’m sure there have been others. They just BS their way through these vlogs to suit themselves!
And as for using their son as a human prop for faux affection is appalling 😡. I just can’t get my head around it. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seems like the Nanny has dark hair from the minute you see her on the ferry.

Also, I’m 99% sure that Jenn is in the front of the car and nanny is in the back based on the terrible, shaky, videoing in the car the last view vlogs that Jenn is known for.

Reactions: 6
How does he still not know that Splash is down for their regular refurb. It's been announced, T&J even talked about it. This is not the Princess and the Frog changeover.

Jenn's behavior on the Little Mermaid really grossed me out. She's looking into the camera, rubbing J$ hair, looking back into the camera, snuggling him into her. You're affectionate with your kid for clicks? Gross.

This isn't J$ first princess meet. He was on the cruise, they met princesses there. He met Moana in Aulani. Why can we remember their kid's firsts and they can't? Oh, if they trick the stans into thinking it's his first anything, more clicks. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
These have to be paid for comments. There's so many that seem verbatim, or way too similar.

1643937835104.png

1643937850163.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems like the Nanny has dark hair from the minute you see her on the ferry.
She had blondish hair during the zoo trip.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.27.19 PM.png

Her hair still looks dark blondish on the ferry, but they're also in the shade. Even Ginn's hair looks darker because of the lighting.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.29.54 PM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.