The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure it’s not the same girl as before and maybe she lightened her hair because that girl wore converse a lot as well. I mean yeah they’re popular shoes I wear them but still I’ve wondered if it was the same girl

I don’t think it’s the fact that this person is fascinated with her shoes I think it’s the fact that these people think that if they complement her enough that she will start being in the Vlogs too. Don’t do it Lynn!
They seemed to be different, IMHO. The one had different hair color, I thought (?) and was wearing an old Nirvana t-shirt and jeans. (also wore the scrunchie around her wrist a lot). This one seems to dress a bit more stylish (? using the term loosely ?) for being out w/ the Trackholes but I'm not sure. She also has the diamond stud in her nose and her profile seemed different. But I dunno. Maybe someone can find the old footage of Nanny #1 - who they never named.

Reactions: 7
I don't get onboard with any excuse to cheat. If you want to date, don't be married.
That being said...odd that Gin hires a version of herself to replace her role in the house as mother and matriarch so she can "live her best life" being free of responsibilities. #YOLO #FOMO #HousewivesofOrlando
maybe Bojo Poppins will be their surrogate since that’s what the rich reality stars do 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He can not get away from Jennbo fast enough after that ride. He even ignores her questions. Ha! Her fake affection is so nauseating. Their “diet” is going well.
J$ asks for chocolate & Jennbo says we didn’t get any chocolate & proceeds to feed herself first.

Can you imagine poor nanny having to listen to Jennbo drone on & on about her MK knowledge? Barf.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Me, trying to make sense of 3 adults accompanying one child everywhere:
butwhy.jpeg

I hate them. I hate this stupid couple who wants another adult to watch their own kid except when they need him to so they can smother him with boundary-less manic "love" and for photo opportunities. Stupid useless selfish bloated turds, the both of them.

Reactions: 31
They seemed to be different, IMHO. The one had different hair color, I thought (?) and was wearing an old Nirvana t-shirt and jeans. (also wore the scrunchie around her wrist a lot). This one seems to dress a bit more stylish (? using the term loosely ?) for being out w/ the Trackholes but I'm not sure. She also has the diamond stud in her nose and her profile seemed different. But I dunno. Maybe someone can find the old footage of Nanny #1 - who they never named.
You know what I totally forgot about the scrunchy thing you’re right probably is a different person

Reactions: 4
You know what I totally forgot about the scrunchy thing you’re right probably is a different person
I know Nanny #1 is in that one vlog in France awhile back but I can't remember if that's the one where we also see her bending over tending to J. in the background. I thought there was a brief shot of her doing that in one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think so. Gin doesn't leave the house without Dim. Can't be while she's in the shower.....
I'm sure Gin has a short leash on ole Dimmy. Doesn't mean his eyes won't wander....oh wait...... :ROFLMAO:
Tim has like 6 hours to himself every morning while Jen sleeps in til noon. Thats plenty of time to spend alone with the nanny. Downstairs bathroom, step out into the garage for a few, ... where theres a will theres a way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Gee, such an organic family moment.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.24.59 PM.png

Even Ariel can see right through their bullshit. She's serving up some "sure Jan" energy.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.26.57 PM.png

How Ginn's going to look by 2023:
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.28.27 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He can not get away from Jennbo fast enough after that ride. He even ignores her questions. Ha! Her fake affection is so nauseating. Their “diet” is going well.
J$ asks for chocolate & Jennbo says we didn’t get any chocolate & proceeds to feed herself first.

Can you imagine poor nanny having to listen to Jennbo drone on & on about her MK knowledge? Barf.
The poor NOT nanny or NOT babysitter has to listen to them witch, bellyache and complain= oh what a nice impression being made and a true learning experience for her..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It makes me wonder what type of add they had to advertise for the nanny, like obvious she's not a "educater" because if she were she would be drawing the line at being pulled to the parks an on trips, an be stating quite clearly she's there to educate an not babysit, so am wondering if she really is a teacher or they just made that bs up to make it look more like they were doing in home learning and to do different taxes, am not aware of how taxes work but would a nanny be a different tax bracket to a in home educator/tutor? Or would it just come under employee? Either way it must have been one insane add with all the tit they want her to do, or they just dragged in a poor collage graduate and are taking advantage

Reactions: 11
It makes me wonder what type of add they had to advertise for the nanny, like obvious she's not a "educater" because if she were she would be drawing the line at being pulled to the parks an on trips, an be stating quite clearly she's there to educate an not babysit, so am wondering if she really is a teacher or they just made that bs up to make it look more like they were doing in home learning and to do different taxes, am not aware of how taxes work but would a nanny be a different tax bracket to a in home educator/tutor? Or would it just come under employee? Either way it must have been one insane add with all the tit they want her to do, or they just dragged in a poor collage graduate and are taking advantage
Yeah, I think like with so much of what they do, they say one thing (again, mostly Jenn does this) and then their actions / behavior tell a whole different story.

Either way, the stans twist themselves into pretzels trying to make excuses for them. When we all know even the most delusional stan HAS to have a part of their brain (even if a tiny tiny portion) wondering what the duck these two assholes need a helper with them to go to Magic Kingdom when they just go on rides and eat anyways. Not like the lady is taking J. off to ride rides while these two "professional vloggers" go give us a tour of some new area. She's with them the entire time! I swear... what fuckups they're becoming when it comes to raising that miracle child.

Reactions: 12
Can Lynn also teach J$'s parents how to properly hold utensils? I've never seen two grown adults hold utensils the way they do and put food in their mouth with those utensils in the most awkward way possible. Dim won the Utensils Gymnastics today with that cinnamon bun.

Also yet again, Ginn cannot keep her mouth shut long enough to chew her bleeping fatty & sugary food before speaking. SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH and stop talking. She probably doesn't shut up either during steak and BJ night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more they keep this nanny / Jenn #2 around, the more that's going to happen to Jenn #1.

That's why I really wouldn't be surprised if this chick doesn't last long.
Jenn can't stand not being the center of one's universe, even if she treats said person like crap.
Can we call her Jen 2.0 since she does seem to be a newer, better, updated version of the original?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to the sinkhole video moment saying "we hired this private in home care person so we don't have to take JackProp out to the parks with us due to covid". That idea lasted as long as Jenns one day diet. If that is her job, LEAVE HER HOMEEEE with your money maker to keep him safe. Although, that also doesn't make sense to me because they go to the parks, take their masks off, stuff their faces, lick their fingers and then go back to the child anyways. If they were really concerned about keeping him safe, they'd just stay home or have one parent go out, not eat anything and focus on actual solid content.

Also I know not the best screenshot, but went back to the video with Nanny #1 and she had brown hair.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I think like with so much of what they do, they say one thing (again, mostly Jenn does this) and then their actions / behavior tell a whole different story.

Either way, the stans twist themselves into pretzels trying to make excuses for them. When we all know even the most delusional stan HAS to have a part of their brain (even if a tiny tiny portion) wondering what the duck these two assholes need a helper with them to go to Magic Kingdom when they just go on rides and eat anyways. Not like the lady is taking J. off to ride rides while these two "professional vloggers" go give us a tour of some new area. She's with them the entire time! I swear... what fuckups they're becoming when it comes to raising that miracle child.
He shouldn't even be at the parks imo if she were there to be a tutor for J then why are they using all that time where she's supposed to be teaching him at the parks? If I was paying money for my child to be educated I'd be making sure that's exactly what was happening, I wouldn't be using all that time up to force the person into being a babysitter to trail around at my ass to look after my child while I went off to rides, the stans are constantly trying to say "but people get help when they are working" which fair enough so WHY is he at the park, if the parks are work for you then it doesn't make sense to still bring a kid along when you have the nanny that's supposed to be educating him, that's like me getting a babysitter for my kid cause am at work then STILL bringing the kid with me to work, what the hell is the point in the nanny then if the kids still gonna be there, there's 0 excuse for them not being able to leave the kid who's supposed to be at home daycare an going off to "work" at the parks, J at this stage probably couldn't care less now with theme parks so it's not like he's gonna be throwing tantrums at missing them, they could take him at weekends an make the week his "in home daycare" they insisted they were doing

Reactions: 16
I grew up with two very loving, amazing, and supportive parents, but we've never been an overly affectionate family, so Ginn coming in hot with the over-the-top smothering of kisses and trying to hold on to her son is especially jarring to me. I've only been smothered like that by great-great-aunts and other distant relatives who I saw every now and then and barely knew, and I wasn't a fan. I smother my cats with affection (they're clingy lap cats so they like it) but with my nephew who is old enough to express himself, I tend to ask him if I can give him a hug (he went through a fist bump phase with everyone for a couple of years and is only just recently initiating hugs on his own).

The way she uses her son for affection only when it suits her, it just feels so disingenuous and manic, like she thinks this is what moms are supposed to do. It doesn't look natural at all, and I know we've all pointed this out, I just can't get over how gross I find it. I'd rather she just not even pretend to be an involved doting mother than this fake crap.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.