The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the Nanny has dark hair from the minute you see her on the ferry.

Also, I’m 99% sure that Jenn is in the front of the car and nanny is in the back based on the terrible, shaky, videoing in the car the last view vlogs that Jenn is known for.
But on the swamp buggy ride, she has blonde and matches Jenn's color. (see pic)

That's weird because I see what you see (the person in shorts who looks like she's going toward J.?) ???

1643938213307.png

On the ferry. Could it just be the lighting on there?

1643938436342.png

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think this woman is more of a personal assistant. They would never say that, so they came up with the educator excuse because technically they probably asked her to work with him. She may be a babysitter overall, but I just have a feeling she’s been hired to do whatever they need…just in time for Tim’s upcoming surgery too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’m starting to think this woman is more of a personal assistant. They would never say that, so they came up with the educator excuse because technically they probably asked her to work with him. She may be a babysitter overall, but I just have a feeling she’s been hired to do whatever they need…just in time for Tim’s upcoming surgery too. 🤷‍♀️
That’s why I said one of her jobs is as Jens emotional support animal.. bec in the wilderness vlog she was chatting away with her in the background while Tim was talking and it made me realize they can’t keep friends so why not buy one for Jen. Jen can’t deal with being a mom so the nanny is for Jen, not for the kid

I have been away too long. Tim’s having surgery???
He has two hernias that need attending to

Reactions: 17
So, in this reflection in his glasses, is that the nanny? Holding Jackson’s hand AND carrying 2 big bags. Tim is holding his camera. Wtf is Jenn doing? Haven’t watched yet, but as an extremely hard working Mama, she makes my blood boil.
View attachment 1038489
Thank you for enlarging this. I was trying to for the same reason. Nanny Lynne is also the pack mule on day trips to the parks, in addition to being Jackprop’s in home educator. The Trackholes are ridiculous. #homemovies

Reactions: 13
Job description:
  1. Do whatever Jenn tells you to.
  2. Change all diapers, potty train the kid. Keep him out of Jenn's hair.
  3. Be Jenn's best friend.
  4. See #1

Boy, that job sucks. You could not pay me enough to put up with Jenn.

Tim could not have bought the nanny an AP since they're not being sold right now (unless I missed a memo). Either they bought her a 1 day pass, or she already had her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Loved the rapid fire questions after the little mermaid ride "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!" He is his father's son. Poor kid. He looked kind of miserable. It must be so confusing living every day in the disney parks seeing other families making memories and you are just following your parents to work, which is speaking to a camera and filming themselves eat. Ugh.

Reactions: 19
Wait, what? We joked about the him preferring the manny over his linebacker, greasy wife. There was a rumor about Gin getting super jealous over a female stan at the park.
What is this T you speak of? Spill!
I tried to find the source but no luck. Source as in a post in another forum.

I don't even need to hate watch their videos anymore people are doing a great job analyzing them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So, if I understand correctly, what she actually does is shadow-ban users which then essentially hides their comment(s), right, instead of simply deleting the comments?

So that means that there is at least a decent amount of stans by now who are still able to see through the bullshit occasionally and comment something that isn't 100% glowing who are shadow banned by now and don’t even know it. If so, that's too bad, I wish it'd be easier for them to realize their king and queen deleted their comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What if…there is more than one helper. Lynne that does education stuff and one that goes on the outings more like a ”mother’s helper” (I’m dating myself with that term) . We’ve all been saying this schedule of staycations and dates etc would be overtime for one person so they probably have two people rotating because 3 adults are not enough for one child they really need 4. Tim tracker #58 - it takes a village

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching TTT earlier and my bf who knows nothing of this thread comes out with, ‘she (Jenn) looks like she doesn’t wipe her ass properly and her hands smell’ wtf!! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just putting this out there, not anti-weight, God knows I now need to loose a few...

BUT if I were a vlogger and fairly fit and packed on a TON of weight particularly in my face due to all the nasty tit I had been gorging on while being said vlogger, the last thing i would do is show myself eating sweets, fries, burgers or anything with near NO nutritional value.

It's as though these vloggers are doing some sort of a group "supersize me" experiment.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.