The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back everything I said a few pages back, or maybe restated, they are the WORST theme park vloggers, the absolute worst. I hope you all can forgive my momentary lapse of kindness toward them. Stay out of the theme park biz slackers, you make even Magic Kingdom look boring af.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just thinking the same. She won't last long, unless of course Jenn values her "freedom" from motherhood more than if J is affectionate with her.

It's weird to think of the dynamic of how this goes. They board a ride and then grab J to be with them for the camera shots, nanny is awkardly sitting alone during a ride, then they exit the ride and nanny takes J by the hand and these two wander off babbling into the camera. THIS POOR KID. I thought the Tweet that guy made when Jenn was pregnant was dramatic and rude, but now I stand corrected. One day he is going to watch these videos and be totally hurt/upset/confused why he couldn't just spend time with his parents, without a nanny, AND not have it filmed. If the nanny does last a while, he will be TOTALLY attached to her and go through a lot of emotional trauma if they suddenly remove her. If she doesn't and they replace her, he will go through a different emotional rollercoaster of having a new person to connect with after thinking the prior nanny and him were close.
To be honest, when I read that tweet from that guy my initial thought was he was right. I had the notion of a 75% chance they'd duck it up somehow (well, mostly Jenn) and not be the parents that kid needed them to be all because of the YouTube limelight and a 25% chance they would.

Sad to say, my initial feelings were spot-on. I just never thought they'd get nanny after manny after nanny to handle their one miracle child.

I take back everything I said a few pages back, or maybe restated, they are the WORST theme park vloggers, the absolute worst. I hope you all can forgive my momentary lapse of kindness toward them. Stay out of the theme park biz slackers, you make even Magic Kingdom look boring af.
I've done the same thing. I've tried in the past to sometimes play devil's advocate or try and see their side of things. Only for them to do some dumb duck thing in the next video which makes me do a 180 and not be able to stand both of them again. Definitely Jenn still more than Tim but Tim really pissed me off back when they did that livestream blaming "three unwell" for their loss of #hosted and all that crap they spewed.

Reactions: 14
So some quick math...

They bought Genie+ $15 * 3 = 45

Gastons Tavern = 8.29 + 6.79 + 6.29 = 21.37

Tortuga Tavern = 10 + 10.79 + 3.5 + 3.5 = 27.79

Pecos Bill = 10 + 4.5 + 4.5 + 3.5 = 22.5

That's 116.66 before tax for a few hours in MK...all in all that's a super thrifty day by Slacker Standards

• Haha
  • Wow
To be honest, when I read that tweet from that guy my initial thought was he was right. I had the notion of a 75% chance they'd duck it up somehow (well, mostly Jenn) and not be the parents that kid needed them to be all because of the YouTube limelight and a 25% chance they would.

Sad to say, my initial feelings were spot-on. I just never thought they'd get nanny after manny after nanny to handle their one miracle child.
I didn't know enough about them then to have a strong feeling. My husband was/is the subscriber and bigger viewer, but because he liked Tim's videos of the parks and resorts. I would watch most of the time and never cared for Jenn, but it was an intuition thing for me (INFJ 😄) and not because I knew her whole story and how she was. But after finding GG and this forum and learning everything, and seeing how she was acting (plus the past video tit), I realized that guy was probably right.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So some quick math...

That's 116.66 before tax for a few hours in MK...all in all that's a super thrifty day by Slacker Standards
Does that include the nanny's food? Or are they making her pay her own way or bring her lunch?

(I haven't watched / put it on yet)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does that include the nanny's food? Or are they making her pay her own way or bring her lunch?

(I haven't watched / put it on yet)
That's including the Nanny's food. I assume they didn't buy her Genie+ and she just waited around until they finished with their experiences/attractions.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is this the same nanny they had before (during the Remy's opening)? I haven't watched those old videos but they look somewhat similar, I think (from the brief glimpses we get of her in the vlogs because Jenn can't be assed to edit them out at all).

Also holy tit Jenn stop eating with your mouth open, you are almost 40. There's no excuse.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this the same nanny they had before (during the Remy's opening)? I haven't watched those old videos but they look somewhat similar, I think (from the brief glimpses we get of her in the vlogs because Jenn can't be assed to edit them out at all).

Also holy tit Jenn stop eating with your mouth open, you are almost 40. There's no excuse.
No. She looks different.

But still young just like the other one.

Reactions: 8
So some quick math...

Actually take $15 off the total, since Jack$on is under 3 he still doesn't have his own ticket, so he wouldn't need Genie+

Reactions: 6
i know what you are saying though…our arguments lose weight if we are too nit picky…I really try to give some benefit of the doubt and some compassion but they burn through it so fast. Like Jenn…I lost my mom when I was in college, I’ve struggled with depression and let myself go after my first child was born, I get it…those things are hard and they change you. But when I see her behavior and how out of touch with reality they are and how there never seem to be real consequences for their mistakes and how bleeping insane it is that they profit so much off of the low quality (and detrimental to their family) product…I just lose all sympathy. their lack of kindness towards their audience is appalling yet those fans just keep tripping over themselves to get attention that will never come. I’m not jealous…I’m mystified!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are forgiven. 😂 Just kidding, no need to apologize. There are times where I question if I am being too harsh and then they do stupid tit like take a nanny to a nature hike so Jenn can Google facts on her phone with both hands, OR spend $1000 on ugly tshirts and tumblers in Hawaii but complain that some roasted nuts are too expensive for $10. I give up.

Thank goodness for everyone here. The stans are so freakishly creepy that if this group didn't exist I would be really worried. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw her. Looks like a diamond stud? It's about 6:00 or so in the last vlog when they were on the swamp buggy.

You're right. She IS like a mini-me of Jenn. Strange.
I hope she really does let him use utensils. Lol

2022-02-03 16_46_08-Our Staycation Adventure! _ CraigCat Boat Ride, Swamp Buggy, Playing Games...png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the under the sea ride it was really gross because like Jen would make sure that she was in camera focus or whatever like you could see her look at the camera and then like hug him and then look at the camera and like act like she’s kissing the top of his head like it’s so bleeping fake.
I will admit I was actually happy for them when she announced she was pregnant and I thought Tim is going to be a great father, it never even crossed my mind that she would be a good parent but I always thought Tim would be a good father. I think he actually really loves the kid, I think the whole thing is Jen throwing a tantrum like “Lynn must go with us because I absolutely cannot do this, I cannot do this!” I think that he’s just giving into her and that’s the problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I still say, I’m glad they have the nanny and I hope she stays. J had a cup and was using a fork and walking around. They actually asked him a few open ended questions which I’m sure they learned from her. Keep going Nanny, you have your work cut out for you!
As for the vlog, just another excuse to eat a bunch of junk. They got there at 10 and left at lunch. There was no reason to eat anything. Let the little guy ride a few more rides instead of spending half of his very limited time at Magic Kingdom sitting at a table.

Reactions: 18
Please tell me these nutjobs are not going to start stanning Lynn(e) now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1038285
Are we sure it’s not the same girl as before and maybe she lightened her hair because that girl wore converse a lot as well. I mean yeah they’re popular shoes I wear them but still I’ve wondered if it was the same girl

I don’t think it’s the fact that this person is fascinated with her shoes I think it’s the fact that these people think that if they complement her enough that she will start being in the Vlogs too. Don’t do it Lynn!

Reactions: 11
Catching up and seeing the nanny talk I had to see for myself the brief glimpse in the previous video. Ya Jen you better get your tit together because seconds before the camera panned over a little too far and showed the nanny this is what your husband was seeing..
20220203_160025.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Please tell me these nutjobs are not going to start stanning Lynn(e) now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1038285
At what point will she have her belly full of these idiot stans and they drive her away? Is it possible she’s a stan who reached out to them and said, “Hey I worship yOu GuYz and I also have legit experience with kids,” and they hired her? If so, she may end up liking the attention. I hope I’m wrong, though.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They can't send him to Pre-school because of Covid but the 'Educator' can take him to Magic Kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.