The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stan posts this similar comment on every. single. upload.
Usually it's her commenting about can't wait until she sells her "beautiful home and moves to Florida" so she can go do all the things they do. I'm expecting her to start calling herself Auntie Lisa soon.
I bet Auntie Lisa drives a creepy white van with no windows. I’ve even seen her post that on Reddit before, or someone is copying her. I’m trying to put myself in the shoes of some of these stans to figure out what the allure of the trackers is. They aren’t lovey-dovey, they don’t really do anything fun, you don’t learn anything from their videos, and they honestly don’t seem like they would be any fun to hang out with in real life. Maybe that’s my current judgement clouding my opinions here, but I think hanging out with them would feel more like a punishment than anything.

Reactions: 13
Usually it's her commenting about can't wait until she sells her "beautiful home and moves to Florida" so she can go do all the things they do. I'm expecting her to start calling herself Auntie Lisa soon.

This lady comes off as a complete nut job.

Reactions: 12
So did the nanny stay over or only show up during the day (at the mansion)? Was she paid extra if she had to stay over? Is she actually a live in nanny at their home? I highly doubt she is full time live in I don't see JennBo allowing a younger hotter woman to be at her house 24/7 or TimBo wanting to pay for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know if jennydipshit did have another kid an it was a girl I think I'd feel even more sorry for the girl than I do J, an I already feel bad for how they treat him as a prop for entertainment views an creepy ass stans

But I feel like she would force all this "girly" stuff on the kid wither the kid wanted it or not an the kid would be more mistreated than J with not having a say or any power to what they wanted

People seem to think that having a girl suddenly means they can have pink dresses an do their hair an make up an take them for getting nails done etc, and while yes some girls will put up with it some also don't, I could not stand dresses or shopping an still cannot stand to go shopping, nor am I intrested in getting nails done or the latest fashions or the latest make up trends, I had numerous arguments growing up with my mum as she expected all this from me cause I was a girl so therefore should enjoy makeup, shopping, dresses an nails etc and many times she was told to go fk off an go take my female cousins if she was that desperate

I feel like if they were to have a girl jennydipshit would also expect all this girly stuff an become incredible angry if the kid isn't intrested that she didn't get the "disney Princess" she wanted, they already seem put off because J hasn't turned into the thrill seeker they expected him to be, it would only be worse if the second one didn't turn out to be what they expect it to be

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He was trying to be funny with Safari scene in the house. I know dad jokes were meant to be corny. But I found it eye roll worthy and cringy.
It would have been appropriate if he was being funny for J$ (Who was no where to be found)…but playing it up for Jenn and the camera was just weird.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You know if jennydipshit did have another kid an it was a girl I think I'd feel even more sorry for the girl than I do J, an I already feel bad for how they treat him as a prop for entertainment views an creepy ass stans

But I feel like she would force all this "girly" stuff on the kid wither the kid wanted it or not an the kid would be more mistreated than J with not having a say or any power to what they wanted

People seem to think that having a girl suddenly means they can have pink dresses an do their hair an make up an take them for getting nails done etc, and while yes some girls will put up with it some also don't, I could not stand dresses or shopping an still cannot stand to go shopping, nor am I intrested in getting nails done or the latest fashions or the latest make up trends, I had numerous arguments growing up with my mum as she expected all this from me cause I was a girl so therefore should enjoy makeup, shopping, dresses an nails etc and many times she was told to go fk off an go take my female cousins if she was that desperate

I feel like if they were to have a girl jennydipshit would also expect all this girly stuff an become incredible angry if the kid isn't intrested that she didn't get the "disney Princess" she wanted, they already seem put off because J hasn't turned into the thrill seeker they expected him to be, it would only be worse if the second one didn't turn out to be what they expect it to be
SO SO SO true!! I would never force a particular activity on my child based on their gender. For example, my son LOVES being in Sephora with me. They used to have this machine where you could virtually try on lipstick and eyeshadow and he always had a ball taking pictures and trying on colors with me. Also, the employees LOVEEE to play with him while we are there. He loves going over to the Dyson section and “blowing his hair”🤣🤣🤣

So it’s a happy mix of things he likes to do…save lizards, play in mud, and try on lipstick🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she wearing a bathrobe in that thumbnail?
How did not showing our faces work out for them? LOL LOL

You be the judge.
I prefer this over that the maroon thing she has been wearing of late.

correction: the FRE interview I linked previously was taken from the TTT video dated Jan. 2019.
Oops. My bad 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like some kind of thin fleece jacket or sweater- I know she wore the heck out of that white sweater she got from Target while he pranced around in 1900.00 of ugly Gucci.

Haven't watched but why is Dim dressed up for a safari? He looks like he is the dim-witted host of a child's show pretending to to take the children on a safari hunt in the pictures.
His regular voice and old, dry humor were great. Now with his fake Kermit voice, ding dang, dumb questions to the camera....his channel seems geared towards children.
or muppets/puppets!

Reactions: 6
D) I am the girliest girl. My mom said since the day I was born “I swear you came out covered in glitter”. I have always LOVED makeup, beauty, glitter, anything that sparkles ✨ I loved it. When they told me I was having a boy, I cried, I wanted a girl SO badly. I wanted the bows and the dresses and the girly bullshit. Now I cannot imagine my life ANY DIFFERENTLY. Lately, since it’s been cold, my little dude and I have been playing a game called the Lizard 🦎 Relocation Team. We find cold little lizards and move them to warm sunny spots in the bushes. Also, the other day we made a mud pit in the backyard. So yeah, that “girly girl” excuse is a bullshit cop out
YES!!! 1,000% the reason I posted that!! It bothers me so much because I’m just like you! Truth, I cried when I found out I was having a boy, too. My entire, and I mean entire, family is girls. I didn’t know what to “do” with a boy! Man, I feel like we’d be best friends with our little boys as girly girl Mamas raising the happiest little dudes 🥰

• Heart
SO SO SO true!! I would never force a particular activity on my child based on their gender. For example, my son LOVES being in Sephora with me. They used to have this machine where you could virtually try on lipstick and eyeshadow and he always had a ball taking pictures and trying on colors with me. Also, the employees LOVEEE to play with him while we are there. He loves going over to the Dyson section and “blowing his hair”🤣🤣🤣

So it’s a happy mix of things he likes to do…save lizards, play in mud, and try on lipstick🤣🤣
That's great 😄, all kids should be allowed to discover their own likes an dislikes themselves an unlike you these two clowns won't allow J to be like that, then get huffy when he's not the child they expected him to be, they showed that with the dissapointed an almost angry attitude with him not being the thrill seeker they built him up to be an bragged he would be, they would also be like that with a girl, they would build her up to be this "disney princess" and brag about how they had their "princess" an then I think Gin more than Dim would be angry if it didn't work out an the kid wanted mud over fancy nails

It's sad when kids are forced into things because of parents an they don't turn out how they were imagined by the parent to be like, we see that with J, he's pushed to the side now, they are more an more out at parks without him an part of me thinks some of that is to do with they want rides an J doesn't so its easier to just push him aside, I know it's also cause those two are just tit parents an it's clear he's a inconvenience to them an they want to go back to a kid free life but I feel if he did turn into a thrill seeker we would be seeing a lot more of him being put on rides for views

My brother has a girl an he's been sat down a few times for some harsh words by family, he's a HUGE thrill seeker an keeps going on about taking her to theme parks, we have had to sit him down a few times an explain that if it doesn't work an she says no he will need to accept that, and while I believe he will be a tiny bit disappointed if she doesn't take to rides I know he still loves her to bits an will be fine with her if she says no to them, her mother has also been told to expect her to say no to the girly things as she herself is a girly girl so in a way expects her girl to be an again while there might be dissapointment she will accept it as she loves her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
YES!!! 1,000% the reason I posted that!! It bothers me so much because I’m just like you! Truth, I cried when I found out I was having a boy, too. My entire, and I mean entire, family is girls. I didn’t know what to “do” with a boy! Man, I feel like we’d be best friends with our little boys as girly girl Mamas raising the happiest little dudes 🥰
See JennyNoShowers is good for something!! Bringing people who can’t stand her together!!

I still feel bad that I was upset when I found out I was having a boy…because my son is honestly the sweetest and I can’t imagine having brought a different human into this world. Sometimes I worry he’s too gentle for this world honestly…

I thought for sure I wouldn’t know what to do with a boy but it’s weird how it just clicks…

• Heart
The owner is a Pastor. His name is David Canther. On the first vlog someone asked in the comments, what is the target market for this place and David replies about his marketing team etc. So if you are not shadow anned you can reply to David and ask wtf were you thinking having these 2 market for you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the duck is this nonsense? This lady can't be serious with this talk? 😂 Jenn's "dinnies" and "eggies" talk attracts these people.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
51k views on the latest video- one before is 83k- the late night shopping spree 155k. Tell me you are buying views without telling me you are buying views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Wow
See JennyNoShowers is good for something!! Bringing people who can’t stand her together!!

I still feel bad that I was upset when I found out I was having a boy…because my son is honestly the sweetest and I can’t imagine having brought a different human into this world. Sometimes I worry he’s too gentle for this world honestly…

I thought for sure I wouldn’t know what to do with a boy but it’s weird how it just clicks…
Exactly!!!! Mine is so gentle and snuggly and softhearted. He cries when he sees someone else is sad! At 4, he can already think of other’s feelings before his own. I think being a deep feeling girl and raising a boy is the best combo!! The world needs more boys/men who know how to process and FEEL their feelings! I cannot imagine any other child being mine!

• Heart
2019? Where did this sweater take off to? Is this a victim of the Spare Bedroom?

The shopping baskets are gold :ROFLMAO:
It's a posh shop!! I crapped out and didn't go in just in case there was a Pretty Woman moment where some perfect woman told me they had nothing for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t stan Lisa the one who needed a kidney at some point? Or has kidney disease? And she lives in the DMV area and also loves to complain about snow.

Speaking of boy vs girl kids, I just have to say that #boymom and #girldad tags can die fiery deaths and I hate when parents base their own parental identity based on the gender their kid was born as. I always hope for those parents who put such an emphasis on whether their kid is a boy or girl, that their kid ends up growing older and defying gender norms and expectations. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I literally cannot stand these two nitwits telling their child how he should feel or what he should want. They did it before in the one video of them leaving Magic Kingdom I mentioned about telling him he must be hungry and must be tired, and again in this vlog.

J$ you must be tired from everything you did today - No I'm not tired - You are very Tired Huh - No i'm not tired - oh okay.

Just because you can eat and sleep the day away doesn't mean your prop has to as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watched Adam's tour of the Air BnB in North Carolina with all the retro arcade games. Man, what a difference in quality. In ATW's vlog, I feel like he spent a ton of time discussing the passion of the owner, how he got into collecting the arcade machines, providing information on how to attend the monthly "free play" event where they open up to roughly 50 patrons, and how to book the property for overnight stays.

Then you see these dimwits "attempt" to show off the sport McMansion and it just comes off so much worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.