The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look it up on zillow, the sales /price history are fascinating and tell a story of a home that was hard to sell.
Every room in that dump was a seizure waiting to happen. My wife made me turn it off because the whole video was a giant anxiety attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved how Tim was late to the water and missed the fireworks. Could this vlog end any other way? No planning, late and missed something, "oh well"... surprise! They have a freaking nanny watching Js every move and ate Publix wraps, and still he couldn't make it in time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Possibly the owners just invited them alone but if that was the case they should have said hey can we have our family members come over and show what it would be like to have a large family hang out in this environment and if they said no I would rather just be you guys then I would say OK I thank you for the opportunity but I’m gonna pass
Would you want to be shown on their vlogger channel? I wouldn't want people to know I'm related to them. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Every room in that dump was a seizure waiting to happen. My wife made me turn it off because the whole video was a giant anxiety attack.
I agree. What they did to that house should be a crime. I'm sure their kids will have fun the day mom and dad kick off and are left with the atrocity to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look it up on zillow, the sales /price history are fascinating and tell a story of a home that was hard to sell.
I am honestly blown away. There was a 2400 sq. ft. single family home in my area that sold for $1 million recently ($150K over asking price). The kicker is that it was completely burnt down and gutted. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sure @2020planner will probably have some great screenshots later, but 3 initial stan comments I saw that were ridiculous:

When will we meet the nanny?
It is so nice to see you have time alone as a couple.
Jenn looks so beautiful.

⁉
Yeah, I read through them and they were all stupid suck-up comments. Same ol' same ol'.

But this was my favorite - sure to be deleted soon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(apologies if someone posted this one already ;) )

1643765858426.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. What they did to that house should be a crime. I'm sure their kids will have fun the day mom and dad kick off and are left with the atrocity to sell.
Oh yay honey a George Foreman themed kitchen! Just what we’ve been looking for! Let’s go drive golf balls in the babies nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am honestly blown away. There was a 2400 sq. ft. single family home in my area that sold for $1 million recently ($150K over asking price). The kicker is that it was completely burnt down and gutted. 😆
Yup. The land is what is valuable.

I could swear they said it has 12 bedrooms and more than 3 bathrooms
I believe they did.
The new owners mod'd the hell out of that house. It would have been fine to leave it as it was and rent it out, but nope...

Reactions: 7
The best part about the house was the pool. I wouldn’t make my worst enemy sleep in the Boxing Themed room.

Whenever I hear Jen say “Another interesting fact about this house” I know it’s a good time for a nap. Her side note factoids work better than Ambien on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was playing on Snapchat and it accidentally went on front camera so naturally I had to post it here! 😂
Thank you for sharing, it's been a stressful day! Not saying you should do more of these, buuuuuuuut..... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just an observation from this Mom - does anyone else notice that the way she talks to Jackson is the same sort of way a grandparent or Aunt talks to a toddler - sweet voiced, asking them over and over if they love something...."do you love it?" or "What's your favorite?" followed by fake sounding laughter. She talks to him like she's visiting him. She doesn't seem to talk to him like he's hers. I find it weird.
OMG! I said the exact same thing in the last thread! It’s sooooo awkward. You can physically hear the lack of connection. It makes me so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.