The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is on the Chateau's Facebook page..hahahhaha Why would they want the 'public' to watch this travesty of a video? "Media" hahahaha
1643817062725.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I literally cannot stand these two nitwits telling their child how he should feel or what he should want. They did it before in the one video of them leaving Magic Kingdom I mentioned about telling him he must be hungry and must be tired, and again in this vlog.

J$ you must be tired from everything you did today - No I'm not tired - You are very Tired Huh - No i'm not tired - oh okay.

Just because you can eat and sleep the day away doesn't mean your prop has to as well.
That is something that really bothers me too.
Stop telling a child how he should feel...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I literally cannot stand these two nitwits telling their child how he should feel or what he should want. They did it before in the one video of them leaving Magic Kingdom I mentioned about telling him he must be hungry and must be tired, and again in this vlog.

J$ you must be tired from everything you did today - No I'm not tired - You are very Tired Huh - No i'm not tired - oh okay.

Just because you can eat and sleep the day away doesn't mean your prop has to as well.
It's must be so confusing to a young child for the parent to do that "oh you must be so tired after all that" an then the kid starts to think wait is this what tiredness is, when they only feel a tiny bit tired or to be like "you must be hungry" an feed them when they don't want it an then they start to get confused over what being hungry means because they are listening to a parent tell them that they must be feeling these things when they are STILL learning what they mean an then what the kid thinks they mean starts to become confusing as the parent is doing this crap to them

Like don't force feelings on them, let them work out their feelings themselves an THEN explain what's going on when they show them so they get a understanding, if the child is clearly tried an getting fussy THEN you ask them if they are tired because they are showing they are

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I wonder if they behave differently with the camera off, meaning Jenn feels like she needs to fill the airspace with her voice and it's easiest to talk at Jackson and tell him his feelings. She's been doing this ever since he was small and saw his first cavalcade in the MK. "Don't you love it?!" repeat x 50

Perhaps when the camera is off Jenn just returns to her normal Troll mode... grunting.

Reactions: 13
What the duck is this nonsense? This lady can't be serious with this talk? 😂 Jenn's "dinnies" and "eggies" talk attracts these people.
She's trying to be so inviting and cutsie!!

The owner is a Pastor. His name is David Canther. On the first vlog someone asked in the comments, what is the target market for this place and David replies about his marketing team etc. So if you are not shadow anned you can reply to David and ask wtf were you thinking having these 2 market for you.
David Canther - President for Lake Louisa Chateau, LLC (corporationwiki.com)

Reactions: 11
Like don't force feelings on them, let them work out their feelings themselves an THEN explain what's going on when they show them so they get a understanding, if the child is clearly tried an getting fussy THEN you ask them if they are tired because they are showing they are
They don't let the kid feed himself. They're never going to let him work out his own feelings, or have any sort of his own opinion or allow him any sort of hobbies that don't meet their own "click to see our prop" agenda. Oh, you want to play t-ball, J$, t-ball doesn't get the views that soccer gets...you'll be playing soccer!

This poor child is doomed. Instead of donating to the Trackers favorite charities, stans should be donating to J$ future therapy bill. You know his parents won't have good enough insurance to cover the benefits that he will need. Ugh. That poor child.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They don't let the kid feed himself. They're never going to let him work out his own feelings, or have any sort of his own opinion or allow him any sort of hobbies that don't meet their own "click to see our prop" agenda. Oh, you want to play t-ball, J$, t-ball doesn't get the views that soccer gets...you'll be playing soccer!

This poor child is doomed. Instead of donating to the Trackers favorite charities, stans should be donating to J$ future therapy bill. You know his parents won't have good enough insurance to cover the benefits that he will need. Ugh. That poor child.
It's ridiculous they still hand feed him, there's no excuse for not letting him have cutlery at this age, if they had been doing it from age 1 he would be in a stage now where there would be very little to no mess of him eating but because they haven't been allowing it he's gonna be a right state after every meal since he's not learned the right way to hold them an eat an has to learn that, he is getting more an more delayed in everything because they are forcing him to be delayed, he isn't where kids his age should be cause he isn't getting those experiences that he should be, I dare say he probably isn't getting any vestibular stimulation in his life cause Gin would put all those things down to the "wild behaviour" she insists he has HE IS NOT WILD, his balance an coordination is going end up being a mess when he's older an no doupt will be another thing Gin will witch about as it seems its a favorite hobby of hers, complain about what he does an his wild behaviour

T-ball's the best! :ROFLMAO:
Come on... kids running the bases backwards? That one smart alec kid "on the bench" (like these kids ever sat down anywhere that wasn't in the middle of the outfield picking dandelions) stomping on his glove saying "Man, now we gotta subtract a home run."

You're too right though. Everything Jackson does in life will be for the views. They'll promote that he's above ordinary to the point that the child starts having anxiety fearing he's not meeting their expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
he is getting more an more delayed in everything because they are forcing him to be delayed, he isn't where kids his age should be cause he isn't getting those experiences that he should be,
But he can READ!!!!! He's a baby genius!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
They had a couple day gap they couldn't get booked so they threw it at the Trackers in exchange for the video. The question is do they send the Trackers a 1099 for the value of the stay?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They had a couple day gap they couldn't get booked so they threw it at the Trackers in exchange for the video. The question is do they send the Trackers a 1099 for the value of the stay?
Been wondering this too. It's best for the owners as then THEY get the tax write-off, bad for the Slackers as then it's considered income.

Reactions: 12
T-ball's the best! :ROFLMAO:
Come on... kids running the bases backwards? That one smart alec kid "on the bench" (like these kids ever sat down anywhere that wasn't in the middle of the outfield picking dandelions) stomping on his glove saying "Man, now we gotta subtract a home run."

You're too right though. Everything Jackson does in life will be for the views. They'll promote that he's above ordinary to the point that the child starts having anxiety fearing he's not meeting their expectations.
I agree, t-ball is way more entertaining than soccer. I will say, now that my softball players are older, I'm seeing some of the best dandelion pickers sign on to play college ball.

J$ is never going to play t-ball, soccer, whatever sport. Aside from the clicks, there is no way in the world those two are going to be able to be at the field on Saturday for a 9am game. Or any time game. They aren't going to let their lives be dictated by J$'s schedule, they can't even manage to keep their own schedule. I'm talking to you Tim, missing the 15 minute fireworks show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
J$ is never going to play t-ball, soccer, whatever sport. Aside from the clicks, there is no way in the world those two are going to be able to be at the field on Saturday for a 9am game. Or any time game. They aren't going to let their lives be dictated by J$'s schedule, they can't even manage to keep their own schedule. I'm talking to you Tim, missing the 15 minute fireworks show.
This is seriously the saddest thing I've read about the Trackers in a long, long time, because it's entirely true. The only way he'll get an even remotely normal childhood is if his slew of nannies take him to these types of activities. His parents refuse to do anything that can't be filmed to make a vlog that people will actively watch. Little J's t-ball games won't get as many views as them shoveling food into their maws at Disney, therefore they won't do it.

Poor little guy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe they will hire someone to take him to practice and games while they go filming in the parks? Sounds dumb enough to be reasonable to them.

Side note: With all of Dim's ink, did he get a J$ tattoo for his kid? If so, I can only imagine the crap design it would be. Maybe his initials and birthdate in the existing water splash that comes out of his armpit area. :ROFLMAO:
But I guess filming getting a tattoo or showing it wouldn't be family friendly enough for his children's audience he now has as his target group. #homemovies

Reactions: 6
Maybe they will hire someone to take him to practice and games while they go filming in the parks? Sounds dumb enough to be reasonable to them.

Side note: With all of Dim's ink, did he get a J$ tattoo for his kid? If so, I can only imagine the crap design it would be. Maybe his initials and birthdate in the existing water splash that comes out of his armpit area. :ROFLMAO:
But I guess filming getting a tattoo or showing it wouldn't be family friendly enough for his children's audience he now has as his target group. #homemovies
I’m picturing the stans copying whatever design Tim would get. You know they would love to ink themselves up with a tribute to J$ as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

I hope they do hire someone. I hope J$ does find some sort of stable adult figure in his life.

The octopus/squid thing on his chest has some sort of J$ relevance to it. Birthday maybe? It should have been a cash register.

I'm in a foul mood today. I've really had it with their bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

I want to say he got Jackson's birthdate on his chest.
I love a well done set of tattoos but Tim's are a mishmash of unrecognizable ones that have nothing to do with who he is. It's as though he only got them to show off, particularly the disney ones and the arm band is just for asthetics, not the traditional tribal connection they used to have. This Jackson tattoo is the first one that made sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
51k views on the latest video- one before is 83k- the late night shopping spree 155k. Tell me you are buying views without telling me you are buying views.
As much as the trackies annoy me im not convinced theyre buying views. Views differ. Even in much smaller channels one vid will have 200 views and one will have 68 etc. Just depends what people are interested in, whst doesnt well in the YT algorithm etc....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.