Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Loved the rapid fire questions after the little mermaid ride "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!" He is his father's son. Poor kid. He looked kind of miserable. It must be so confusing living every day in the disney parks seeing other families making memories and you are just following your parents to work, which is speaking to a camera and filming themselves eat. Ugh.

Reactions: 19

CoasterHo

This is on the Chateau's Facebook page..hahahhaha Why would they want the 'public' to watch this travesty of a video? "Media" hahahaha
1643817062725.png

• Haha
  • Wow

quietcandy

VIP Member
"Each room contains a complimentary gift basket of intended giveaway gifts that include random crap given to us for free, sent to us by our stans, or purchased in the wrong size because we refuse to buy clothes that actually fit!"

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Decided to choose violence this morning 😂 First pic is the original comment about J$ having his won channel, second is my reply…
You gotta wonder if Houston's original comment was actually snark. The "whole life available for public consumption" just sounds like too good of snark to come out of a typical stan. :ROFLMAO: At least there were a few other sane-minded people who chimed in below the stupid retort by Lindsay too.

Last edited:

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Well, we couldn’t hire the private chef. I guess there’s no other option than subs from Publix.

• Haha

Whatthevlog

Ugh! This vlog was a mess. Jenn opens up about their "infertility issues". After her explanation, it's pretty clear they never consulted a doctor when they were having their original infertility issues, although they did all the "science-y stuff".

Also, J did the now it's time to pay the price outro. Terrible.

• Sick
  • Wow

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
That has to be one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard of...LOL those crazy ass stans
Ya, I couldn't help but egging it on with my comment. I was dripping with sarcasm about it being a kids show now. If I were Dim I would just look at that stupid ass thumbnail picture of the safari costume and just drop my camera and walk away now. He literally reminds me of an over the top children's show host like Blue's Clues or something now. This is his life by his own design now. SMDH
What rock bottom looks like:
1643897642185.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Dolphin

Seriously, seriously why does the nanny have to be there when they go to the parks. They can’t handle Jackson in the park now what the hell. Why did they even have him? Why bother taking him anymore then. They make me so mad I want to scream. Feeding their faces again and then the nanny just sits there is she even allowed to eat. There was absolutely no reason for her to be there . 🤬🤬

• Angry

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
@FloridaResidentEdits

I have a request for a snippet of a future video

In day 2 of the slackers mansion-cation

At 10:40 Jenn waddles into the room where Tim is “boxing” and says “what are you doing?!”

Tim says “just punching things, you know”

Put Jenns face over the bags he hits PLEASE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So at this point, it definitely seems that a big reason they wanted a full-time nanny is so that when J is in the videos that they can have him stashed away so as to not make filming AND editing more difficult. If J yells out, runs around, gets into things, etc., then they have to cut the video, or redo specific things if, say, Tim was talking as it happened. I have a feeling this was happening a lot (see: Hawaii with the supposed "J spilled ALL OVER HIMSELF!" scene, where he just dropped a few drops, but it interrupted Tim so much that he got all flabbergasted and had to stop everything to clean him up.) There was a live show where Jenn told stans that they should always come up and say hi, but please don't do it while Tim is talking and filming something. She said then he has to redo it over and over and it makes editing more difficult. 🙄

Now, besides them not wanting to have to deal with parenting responsibilities every day, it could have been a good excuse by Jenn that her editing would take less time (😂😂) and filming would be easier for Tim if they didn't have J constantly "interrupting" (aka being a normal kid). It would be an easier sell to Tim OR, on the other hand, a way Tim could have sold it to Jenn rather than admit she can't really seem to handle things on her own.

The hopeful thought we all had that J was going to be out of the vlogs so he could spend time at home, in a relaxing and familiar environment, learning things and just being a regular kid, isn't happening.

• Sad

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I don’t think they had any real fireplaces I think all the fireplaces looked like they were electric

I still just can’t with these chairs. I showed them to my husband and he said “they look like 70s grandpa chairs… I can smell them just by looking at them”😂😂🤢
I'm actually considering leaving a comment on the owners rental site that states the Tracker review turned me off. It's the truth.
Wouldn't you want to know the truth of a property you are invested in?

omgucnt

VIP Member
Is it even a Tracker vlog if it doesn’t look like Jenn brushed her hair with a wet toffee apple?

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Ya that vid was so great, really showcased the house. 🙄
Jenn's nervous laughter is getting worse. That tick she has of quick kisses to J in this vlog's outro is getting worse...she did it 3 times. You drive 15 minutes to get subs for dinner! Why can't you cook anymore, anything? More importantly something sad I noticed, I thought the nanny might be a good thing at first, but it seems like Tim is already losing the connection he had with J.

• Sad
  • Heart

Tess2021

I watched the princess vlog….it just seemed like they were forcing everything. J didn’t seem that excited. Seemed like they were trying to have an interaction : like that Tik tok video with the little 4 year old boy tipping his hat to the princesses

It got over a million views
I guess J shaking his booty for the princesses isn’t quite like that video though lol

They got there early ( early in tracker time) had to eat, walk around, one lame ride, then eat, then head out
Same old thing. Why they needed a nanny for that, I do not know.
I just find it hard to believe that J wanted to meet princesses
I also do not believe he was begging to ride a coaster lol
Harder to believe that they didn’t take him on the coaster if he was asking - not that I think he should be riding one, just saying I’m surprised they could not deviate from the princess theme
It all smacked of a stupid idea they came up with after smoking a bowl on the couch lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I like how he's sitting closer to Lynnanny than his egg donor. Or rather, Lynnanny is showing more motherly instincts than JennyRottenEggplant.

Also, she looks possessed.
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 8.22.04 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I have a hard time believing J$ wanted to ride the coaster when he can't even express how he feels about a Little Mermaid ride (of course, it doesn't help that his egg donor kept asking him questions when he's probably wondering where Mommy Lynn is). He can barely string a few words together; they probably pointed at Barnstormer, said "roller coaster!" and he repeated them and that was their lame attempt at pretending he gives a crap about getting on a coaster.

Reactions: 18

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Replying to a post by @Southpaw33 in the last thread:

That lunch meeting they had might have been related to them buying their own place to rent out. Remember the AirBnB thing at Margaritaville?

Also, @HereForTheT3a22 - you should head over there with a megaphone and picket sign.
Can you imagine a TTT themed rental? OMG, the stans would loose control of their bodily functions over a slimy green pool, trash filled house, frying pans burnt to a crisp and the odor of Je ne sais quoi in the air.

Stock the bathroom with hair gel for the men and oil for the women so they can make themselves look like Jenn. Maybe instead of bathrobes, pop in a blue mickey sweater for the men and a maroon fleece for the women.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18