Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, I thought Tim had a better connection with Jackson than what he's been displaying recently. Seems to confirm that their son is just a prop or performing monkey in their eyes.

Can't wait for the slew of Jackson's FIRST videos still headed our way before the boy is ready emotionally for any of them. Sucks to be a tall kid when even your own parents command "You're tall enough, do it!"
TimCameraMan was there for Jackprop because he had to be. Yes he loves his son, but I think it’s far easier for him to pawn off the regular caring duties to Lynn the Nanny. Jackprop is definitely a prop or perform on demand actor for the channel. That’s been shown far too many times since his birth.

Someone asked about the nap times earlier in this thread, I bet Jackprop doesn’t have regimented nap times with Lynn the Nanny. Those naps were for the Trackholes benefit, nothing more. Speaking of the Nanny, can we let go of the notion that she is in home “educator”?? She is a Nanny, babysitter, in-home day care, au pair, child wrangler. Why is it so hard for the stans to see this?? #homemovies

Reactions: 18

Orangebird

I take back everything I said a few pages back, or maybe restated, they are the WORST theme park vloggers, the absolute worst. I hope you all can forgive my momentary lapse of kindness toward them. Stay out of the theme park biz slackers, you make even Magic Kingdom look boring af.
i know what you are saying though…our arguments lose weight if we are too nit picky…I really try to give some benefit of the doubt and some compassion but they burn through it so fast. Like Jenn…I lost my mom when I was in college, I’ve struggled with depression and let myself go after my first child was born, I get it…those things are hard and they change you. But when I see her behavior and how out of touch with reality they are and how there never seem to be real consequences for their mistakes and how fucking insane it is that they profit so much off of the low quality (and detrimental to their family) product…I just lose all sympathy. their lack of kindness towards their audience is appalling yet those fans just keep tripping over themselves to get attention that will never come. I’m not jealous…I’m mystified!

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"And if you're cold? Grab a used towel from the bathroom!
We'll tell you about the extra blankets but they'll be up on a shelf and you'll be sure to forget about them while you stay here! You'll be just like us!"

:ROFLMAO:
"Your kitchen will be stocked with the finest meals in a box money can buy. They will have been sitting in the fridge for 2 weeks so be sure to cook those veggies extra long and add more layers to our burnt frying pans...JUST LIKE JENN!"

• Haha

shaunnaj86

I literally cannot stand these two nitwits telling their child how he should feel or what he should want. They did it before in the one video of them leaving Magic Kingdom I mentioned about telling him he must be hungry and must be tired, and again in this vlog.

J$ you must be tired from everything you did today - No I'm not tired - You are very Tired Huh - No i'm not tired - oh okay.

Just because you can eat and sleep the day away doesn't mean your prop has to as well.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Throw back: Remember when they were interviewed by a local TV station awhile back. They were asked what they would do differently. They said something along the lines of not showing their faces on camera.
Then when pregnant saying he wouldn't be a part of the filming or featured.
Poor kid never had a say or a chance. They themselves said they regretted showing their own faces and then turned around and shoved the camera in their puppets face every chance they get. They could have saved him from their biggest regret, but instead monetized him.
You know that famous Q&A video where they answered about why they don't have kids? In it, Jenn explains why they don't have their family on their vlogs. She actually said that they don't because their family members didn't "sign up for this" and that it isn't fair to put them in the position of being featured in the vlogs since they didn't choose this for themselves.

Meanwhile, years later, they do not care that their own son didn't sign up for this and has no choice.

It really makes it seem that they do not see him as his own person, but rather looks like they consider him an extension of themselves. They are vloggers, they want the views and fame and money, and he is part of that whether he likes it or will like it in the future. Total hypocrisy.

I hope one day he ends up being OK with it and isn't totally horrified that they did this. She also said in that vlog that they don't show ALL of their personal stuff on camera because not all of it needs to be out there - but they have now shown their child do everything, talked about his poops and diaper blowouts, etc. What the hell happened to these supposed past philosophies?

• Heart

DimGrifter

Ugh. I had to stop watching as soon as the first room was shown. The villains house was classier.

And watching Jinn act like she’s got some sort of insider info like a canceled travel channel host when she points out the two hidden golf ball and proceeds to act smug and condescending like she was special because heeeeeEEEeyy Guh-ggUUuuyzz Im at a mansion !!

Bitch that’s not a mansion, it’s a tourist mausoleum.

and if you’re so excited to be in such a “high roller” house (which is so pathetically obvious) then maybe don’t dress so trashy that even the neighbours spot you they call the cops.

One day in going to stop phone posting on here, pull ye’ole keyboard and write up a YouTube guide for Dim so he can recover what like dignity he has left.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, I just watched that scene where Jenn went to "check on Buddy" in the game room, as if he was in there alone. 🙄 They clipped it so she opens the door and she is suddenly seated inside with J. We know he was with the nanny, obviously, but does anyone else wonder if the nanny was hiding in the corner behind that fridge? I thought maybe she headed out before Tim went in, but when he starts walking in there J is holding the sword, facing towards the area behind the fridge and Jenn is seated (he isn't paying attention to Jenn at all). Tim pans around where you could see the area right behind the fridge and the video is cut right then and suddenly you see the table from a different video clip that was done right after and the area behind the fridge is visible with nobody there. I am laughing at the idea of her crammed into the corner hiding behind Jenn and the fridge. 🤣 This is truly bizarre. Maybe she wasn't there, but it seems really weird how it was filmed and cut.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HiJenn

No more Jen! Please for the love of all that is good and well, please get this woman off the screen!

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim: "It's pretty early, it's 10 o'clock"

Park has been open to resort guests for 90 minutes, everyone else an entire hour.

Odds are they didn't even cross into MK until 10:30.

Tim "I don't know about the crowd level, it doesn't seem too crowded, but it is crowded"

Called it he's walking down Main Street and it's 10:35, and they are potentially running late for their first LL booking.

Jenn "You can see Ariel's Castle...." bitch no, that's Prince Eric's Castle.

They are at Gaston's Tavern and they are getting sugar (Cinnamon Roll), with a side of sugar (LaFou's Brew), and some more sugar (Donald Duck Dome Cake)

Also Jenn please stop trying to make "x thing" Baaaaaybay a thing, you aren't Adam Cole BAY BAY

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Why would these owners pick the Slackers to showcase the home? That has got to be the dumbest business move ever. Why wouldn't you pick a larger family with various ages of kids? They pick two people who are not into sports or athletic, waddling around the house, throwing a football into the hole or doing one pinball game and at this time of year where you can't swim or anything. Their kid is too young to play with anything. Very sloppy and stupid. These people obviously are nepotism or something because they don't have a business mind. And Jenn you need to get rid of that burgundy fleece already.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is Dim searching for his balls or that mysterious retirement fund he's heard other adults mention?

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 8.36.12 PM.png

Can she at least invest in some oil-blotting wipes? It's like the bare minimum you could do if you insist on not showering, not changing clothes, not using dry shampoo...

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 8.42.42 PM.png

J$ pointing at his egg donor:
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 8.47.51 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

TBD.IDK

Yup. And if you just simply divide June's TOTAL bill by 5, it's essentially $1,112 / night.

I mean, I get it's a whole house versus one hotel room at WDW with their ridiculous prices for deluxes but still, I'm really interested in when / if the Trackers will ever "stoop" (sarc) to the level of their sycophant stans and actually stay somewhere affordable to show real-world options that many more people can partake in. I'm guessing that's a no.🤣
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time! And when they stayed at the Art of Animation suite (which is not that cheap!) and also complained the whole time and had this attitude of like oh, look at us, doing what the poor people do. It was disgusting!

• Sad

JL7791

Watching the MK blog now.....Ginn looking at Cinderella Castle "It's like a beautiful shot, I love this...*pans to Dim*....But this one's even more beautifulllllllll" :sick::sick::sick:

The forced affection is nauseating

• Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have young nieces and nephews and the words “dinsy” and “hungrys” have never passed my lips. My sister would kill me. I think there is a difference between baby talk and talking down to, and Jenn talks down to that poor kid all the time. She deserves that pre-dinner meltdown. I look forward to the day when little J puts her in her place( for not being a good mom)
I feel sad for J$. He’s going to watch these videos back some day and realize that his mother didn’t care for him and that’s sad. I hope for his sake (because I would never wish ill on a child) that he is able to break free and lead a normal adult life.

I’ve always wondered if I am a good mom. I suffer from self doubt and self esteem issues (as stated above) but watching JennyNoShowers fail miserable at being maternal makes me realize I am really not too shabby

GIVE HER HELL J$!!!!!

• Heart