Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The more they keep this nanny / Jenn #2 around, the more that's going to happen to Jenn #1.

That's why I really wouldn't be surprised if this chick doesn't last long.
Jenn can't stand not being the center of one's universe, even if she treats said person like crap.
I was just thinking the same. She won't last long, unless of course Jenn values her "freedom" from motherhood more than if J is affectionate with her.

It's weird to think of the dynamic of how this goes. They board a ride and then grab J to be with them for the camera shots, nanny is awkardly sitting alone during a ride, then they exit the ride and nanny takes J by the hand and these two wander off babbling into the camera. THIS POOR KID. I thought the Tweet that guy made when Jenn was pregnant was dramatic and rude, but now I stand corrected. One day he is going to watch these videos and be totally hurt/upset/confused why he couldn't just spend time with his parents, without a nanny, AND not have it filmed. If the nanny does last a while, he will be TOTALLY attached to her and go through a lot of emotional trauma if they suddenly remove her. If she doesn't and they replace her, he will go through a different emotional rollercoaster of having a new person to connect with after thinking the prior nanny and him were close.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't get how they are hosted in a mansion that can sleep nearly 50 and they don't even have their family come along for the experience.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
"Find your complimentary brownie and other chocolate-y treats that taste like chocolate (who knew!?) ready for you to snack on!
Just look on the bathroom floor and they'll be there waiting for you!"

• Haha
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I’m starting to think this woman is more of a personal assistant. They would never say that, so they came up with the educator excuse because technically they probably asked her to work with him. She may be a babysitter overall, but I just have a feeling she’s been hired to do whatever they need…just in time for Tim’s upcoming surgery too. 🤷‍♀️
Job description:
  1. Do whatever Jenn tells you to.
  2. Change all diapers, potty train the kid. Keep him out of Jenn's hair.
  3. Be Jenn's best friend.
  4. See #1

Boy, that job sucks. You could not pay me enough to put up with Jenn.

Tim could not have bought the nanny an AP since they're not being sold right now (unless I missed a memo). Either they bought her a 1 day pass, or she already had her own.

Last edited:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It seemed like they were just dilly-dallying outside the Rapunzel bathroom for no reason, so I'm guessing they were really actually just waiting while Lynn took their child to the bathroom for them. I mean, it's all just such a weird situation. Like how do they decide which adult does what when they drag the nanny along? It didn't look like Lynn actually joined them on the single ride they went on, or the princess meets, so they brought her along to basically just change his diaper and make sure he didn't get kidnapped until they needed him in the shot. Like Lynn has to think this is all weird too, right? Again, a nanny makes sense if both parents are working, or I guess if you absolutely must, bringing one along to the parks if you had as many children as the Duggars, maybe?? But otherwise, this can't be a normal nanny situation that nannies are used to, right?

• Wow
  • Sad

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
1643854104045.png

1643854133661.png

I know Adam has his own thread and isn't everybody's cup of tea but his channel is doing well since his road trip. 4+ million views in January.

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Honestly that mansion looked like a real-life version of a tacky mansion designed on the Sims, when you do a cheat code to get a million simoleans just so you can buy all the most expensive tacky furniture and decor and dump them in various rooms and then by the time you get to the backyard, you're over it and you're like, "landscape design and architecture? Meh." Time to take the ladders off the pool and start over. Dag dag!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
All these tacky houses with gimmicky interactive crap feel so germy to me. I just have a hard time believing they have the cleaners clean every nook and cranny in a house where kids (and kid-adults like JennyGarth) touch everything, including that old book she was handling.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
do something as a family outside the theme park, get some exercise,
They don't have to monetize their family time. This wasn't getting out as a family. It was a keyword "Disney" vlog with J along for a thumbnail and some clips. They don't have to show us everything they do together, but nobody believes they also have family hikes together they don't film... they already said they don't like doing things they can't film.

While I agree that some nitpicking here or there can be over the top or repetitive, I think it's more the fact that none of what they do (whether it's perceived as taking our "advice" or not) seems ORGANIC.

It all seems forced and fake. In this instance, you know one of the primary reasons for going (again) to the preserve was to get Disney in the title line for views / hits on YouTube. Then they had to bring the nanny. Then Jenn with her Googled unnecessary commentary. Then the forced banter with J.

If it was Tim by himself - similar to his older style of vlogs - and talking about and showing us the preserve, I don't think we'd have much to talk about.

Or, how about this idea? They go off on their own and DON'T film their time - and DON'T take the nanny. Just the three of them creating memories with their child without "hired help."

However, how do we know they don't do that? Because they told us themselves - they don't do something if they can't film it. And that's just sad a life to live, no matter how much money one has. Hence why we're all here, I guess.
Jinx. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JL7791

Just saw her. Looks like a diamond stud? It's about 6:00 or so in the last vlog when they were on the swamp buggy.

You're right. She IS like a mini-me of Jenn. Strange.
I hope she really does let him use utensils. Lol

2022-02-03 16_46_08-Our Staycation Adventure! _ CraigCat Boat Ride, Swamp Buggy, Playing Games...png

• Haha

TBD.IDK

Another Day out with the 'educator' This time it's Magic Kingdom

View attachment 1038075

So they got the Educator to look after J$ at home and teach him stuff but he still goes everywhere with them but now they also have the educator in tow?
So, in this reflection in his glasses, is that the nanny? Holding Jackson’s hand AND carrying 2 big bags. Tim is holding his camera. Wtf is Jenn doing? Haven’t watched yet, but as an extremely hard working Mama, she makes my blood boil.
410492EB-D43E-405C-967F-D6498729415E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

jwee

when they are eating their lunch they are situated at the table like

[bojo poppins][j]...............[jenn][camera][tim]

they're giving their kid subconscious signals about the dynamics of this weird situation. i think he already has a similar bond to poppins as he does to jenn and it's only been what a few weeks?

i think jenn is aware of this too and then you see things like her preening him while making sure it's in frame, because her reality is what is perceived by the audience. it's also why she deletes anything negative, again her reality is what is perceived by the audience.

Reactions: 20

TBD.IDK

He looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much happier when he's there by himself. :ROFLMAO:
Haven’t watched it yet but he was visibly irritated by her presence during the house tour. As much as he annoys me too, I do like how he does tours. He’s very good at showing where you are in space and what’s behind every door. I watched PMM’s tour of the same house and was confused at some points where he was or what was where. However, during Tim’s tour, Jenn kept interrupting him or opening doors he wasn’t ready for yet or jumping ahead or looking for something when he was talking about something else and he actually said no and wait a couple times and you could tell he had a plan in mind and she was just manicly running around like a child. As a type A person, that would drive me insane!

2020planner

VIP Member
Thoughts on this vlog -

1. The real reason they did this (again) is to put Disney in the title line. Nowhere on that property beyond the signage and some info placards is there anything related to Disney.

2. It's not in Kissimmee like they put in the vlog; it's in Poinciana and it's actually waaaay far out from anywhere a typical tourist would desire to go. It's south of Kissimmee proper and not near the touristy 192-ish Kissimmee that everyone knows. And it's certainly NOT Orlando proper either, or even Orange County. (i.e. "Free fun things to do in Orlando!")

3. I've been there several times and, while nicely maintained and great for people (like myself) who really enjoy being out in the Fla wilderness, it's really just a basic nature walk. If you don't know what you're specifically looking at, it's going to be very boring for the random person. You have to REALLY love that type of Florida longleaf pine savanna / flatwoods landscape to enjoy it; otherwise, yet again, the random person will probably hate it (especially in the summer; and this time of year when the weather is nicer, it looks kinda dead there).

4. Jenn was not necessary with her Google commentary. There were actually times where Tim was - to his credit - giving some decent info, e.g., the tannins in the leaves coloring the water. Then she had to go and Google crap and it just was jarring to see her / listen to her reading off a screen while being filmed. Give Tim back his channel, Jenn. :rolleyes:

5. I cannot - CANNOT! - believe they took their eDUcATor (not a nanny, not a babysitter, so says the stans) with them. I know @Southpaw33 saw her shadow. I caught her in the clip below. Absolutely no reason at all. I hope they're paying her well for all this crap.

1643893949893.png

And for laughs - a comment from yet another wannabe YouTube vlogger.
Sure, they really always show up for us. :rolleyes:

Does that also include when Jenn apologizes for the umpteenth time about not showing up for "us"? :ROFLMAO:

1643894054757.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Tommytomtom

I would like to know what an actual trained professional psychologist would have to say about Jens behavior and how it's changed over time.

Because to me something just felt off with Jen in this one. (It probably doesn't help I watch at 1.25x speed). It felt like she was trying too hard to be happy and positive and it felt forced. I felt 2nd hand embarrassment for her when she realized how the sword and symbols worked and completely forgot they were supposed to be doing a professional tour as she interrupted Tim and took off running back to the kitchen like a child. Or at the end when she decided to go solo and say goodbye to all the rooms.

In my opinion it seemed like she's already feeling the pressure of having a younger woman around all the time and is feeling competitive and overcompensating.

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: Harry Styles merch

Jenn proves my point.
She is just as looney as her stans!
Tim’s no better as he allows and participates in this obsession.

What 38/39 year old married, mother of a toddler, spends $400 on merchandise of a 28 year old performer she has never met?

Plus with all the hundreds of t-shirts purchased by the Trashcashians over the past few years why is Harry prominently featured in her daily wardrobe?

Last edited:
  • Sad