The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #57 Finger-licking, "eyebrow" raising, greasy cringe

Reactions: 6
41:43

Timbo calls the mansion “pretty affordable”

I get that it sleeps 46 people so technically that does make it “affordable” based on the sheer number of humans you can stuff into that outdated hell hole but my bleeping god…it still isn’t affordable for your average stan

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That lunch meeting they had might have been related to them buying their own place to rent out. Remember the AirBnB thing at Margaritaville?

Also, @HereForTheT3a22 - you should head over there with a megaphone and picket sign. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the dining room animal-themed because the owners consider big game hunting a sport? :sick: Hope they're not the type of rich assholes who pay thousands of dollars to go to Africa to shoot beautiful animals just to pose with them. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Did I miss the kid in this? They really brought their nanny on their staycation. So unless she drives home at night- she is with them 24/7.
They truly suck as “parents”. They just don’t give AF to attend to their kid anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is the target market for this house? It's 45-50 min (35 miles) to Disney TTC, farther to Universal, more than an hour (50 miles) to airport.

Reactions: 9
Did I miss the kid in this? They really brought their nanny on their staycation. So unless she drives home at night- she is with them 24/7.
They truly suck as “parents”. They just don’t give AF to attend to their kid anymore.
He was playing outside in one of the clips, near the dirty (I saw nasty stains on some of the blow-up stuff) outdoor game stuff.

So, while they were doing their tour of the house, grounds, and dock area, he must have been with his eDuCatOr -don't-call-her-a-babysitter...or-a-nanny-either-says-the-stans Lynn. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is the target market for this house? It's 45-50 min (35 miles) to Disney TTC, farther to Universal, more than an hour (50 miles) to airport.
There is no target at this point.

It's just another flex / staycation / excuse to be out of the pigsty Nona house / excuse to have something to film.

Reactions: 16
41:43

Timbo calls the mansion “pretty affordable”

I get that it sleeps 46 people so technically that does make it “affordable” based on the sheer number of humans you can stuff into that outdated hell hole but my bleeping god…it still isn’t affordable for your average stan

Not only is it not affordable for their average stan, do you think even one of them could fill up even a quarter of the rooms in that house? Even putting one person per room.

If any of them actually had any family or friends they wouldn't be so obsessed with those bozos! They need to market crap that appeals to overweight, delusional loners with no family that live off of disability and read at a 6th grade level. (I just read that half of america reads at that level, I can't believe it....or maybe I can....)

Sure, their stans are looking for a place an HOUR DRIVE from disney world for almost $12k for 5 nights. $888 cleaning fee. GTFO

Reactions: 12
New thread time.

Reactions: 8
You and 45 of your closet sports-obsessed friends/family/droids! Who doesn't want to stay in an ugly mansion with chaos in every corner? Nice and peaceful and relaxing! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.