Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
Just saw her. Looks like a diamond stud? It's about 6:00 or so in the last vlog when they were on the swamp buggy.

You're right. She IS like a mini-me of Jenn. Strange.
They have the same nose and everything.... so strange.

I know it was mentioned previously but the fact that J$ is cuddled up close to Lynn as opposed to his mother on that swamp buggy speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What would actually make me give them kudos would be if Ginn, the one who just discovered Google is a thing, went away and stopped appearing, and it would be because she’s attending regular therapy, being a mom (because they hired an editor and she can’t hold any actual jobs), driving her own ass around, and doing something else besides becoming one with the couch. Like cleaning up that damn house or doggy paddling in the pool to burn some calories.

Also, if she could stop freaking talking with her mouth full, that would be a start. Clearly she was never taught that as a kid, but you’d think by the time you’re an adult, you’d learn it’s really gross and rude and trashy to do that. Nothing you have to say is important enough to do it while you’re chewing your food. Google it, Ginn - “how to eat food even if you’re a loquacious cow”.

Last edited:

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The petition thing is such a joke. Disney is a mammoth company who invests heavily in marketing. Everything they do takes ages to get to. The decision to bop Tim down the ladder to the bottom was made by one of the executives, that's why it happened so fast.
Never mind the fact that a whopping 3800 people of their 865,000 subs have signed. That speaks volumes and might be a closer number to those who are actual stans vs people who love to watch a good train wreck, like us.

• Haha
  • Wow

Katnip78

It’s absolutely official and cemented in my mind, they don’t give ANY FUCKS about that kids safety. NO FUCKS
This was the last straw for me. Troll or not that should make you see what a bad idea it is to feature your child. They can delete the comments, but they have to know it’s out there and that thought alone is disgusting. I could never knowingly expose my child like that.

• Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Boom his stanky shadow pops in to laugh at nothing and butt into things he is trying to explain. He would have his camera pointed straight ahead with her not in sight and she would start talking and purposely move herself into the camera line. Screw off. We don't like you, nor do we like to hear your dumb commentary on things or see your dirty self.
This, 1000%.
That moment she randomly popped up in the basketball room needed a trigger warning. It was like an HHN house moment. 🤣😱

She popped in with her stupid laugh and then started spouting off about her basketball-room expertise from the "tour" they got from the owner. I liked how she said something like "the owner gave us a tour before we got here....err...I mean, before we started showing you around." I immediately thought that I bet they took some online tour before deciding to even come to the house.

My husband really wanted to watch this one last night because I told him it was the worst decor ever. He agreed and had the most hilarious facial expressions as they showed the entryway and first few rooms. He is a man of few words, but my favorite comment he randomly made when they showed the shower..."they have SUAVE shampoo products?!!!" 🤣🤣🤣

No offense to anyone who uses Suave, but it is hilarious that they had all these overly ornate things and spared no expense on tacky decorations in every inch of the place, but then got the cheapest shampoo you can buy for their "mansion."

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The fake laughing drives me crazy! "Good morning!" "Hahahaha" why is that funny Jenn?! I need to know lol
It can't be a nervous thing because they've been doing these videos for so long and the way she lights up during live chats. I'm sorry it just irks me 😫

The nanny switcheroo was awkward also. I was taken aback at first thinking Tim walked in and was showing the nanny playing with the kid to realize they shooed her away for Jenns photo op. Gross.
It's such a crutch of hers! It's like if she can't talk, she still has to insert a sound coming from her mouth.

Dim: now it's time to go get breakfast
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dim: The commode

Dim: Jackson, do you have the sword?

Dim: Not yet buddy, okay?
Ginn: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dim: I want a divorce
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------------------
Speaking of being a fake mom, she just haaaaaad to mention she helped insert one of the inflatable bumpers on one side of the bed and she just haaaaad to mention she went to go lay with her prop child when he woke up early, like she's patting herself on the back for contributing. Yes, congrats, for doing your motherly duty and congrats on letting nanny Lynn actually sleep through the night (even though I'm sure she wishes she could just sleep in her own bed instead of weird sports-themed and princess-themed rooms.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Can Lynn also teach J$'s parents how to properly hold utensils? I've never seen two grown adults hold utensils the way they do and put food in their mouth with those utensils in the most awkward way possible. Dim won the Utensils Gymnastics today with that cinnamon bun.

Also yet again, Ginn cannot keep her mouth shut long enough to chew her fucking fatty & sugary food before speaking. SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH and stop talking. She probably doesn't shut up either during steak and BJ night.

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I am just going to say it- as someone who has a deep love of Jim Henson & Kermit the frog & even Steve Whitmire (who played Kermit for years) this MOFO DOES NOT SOUND LIKE KERMIT ONE TINY BIT. He sounds like a higher pitched version of himself- not Kermit in any damn way. Sorry - that comparison really rubs me the wrong way. It taints the good name of character created by a wonderful, kind & fantastically creative man. Grifter Timmy boy doesn’t hold a candle to Kermit.

Also- anyone guessing that Jennbo had to watch her kid by herself? The nanny can’t be there 24/7 and already did some overnights- so I wonder if she had Thur off (that’s when Tim was spotted at Universal). You know Jennbo would be there stuffing her face if the nanny was there. We know she went with them on Friday to the space center.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: Good morning!
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Again with that painful fake laughter. You don't need to use laughter as punctuation.

I'm convinced her hair stylist hates her. What is this mess? I haven't seen chunky highlights this terrible since the early 2000s. :sick:

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.25.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ya that vid was so great, really showcased the house. 🙄
Jenn's nervous laughter is getting worse. That tick she has of quick kisses to J in this vlog's outro is getting worse...she did it 3 times. You drive 15 minutes to get subs for dinner! Why can't you cook anymore, anything? More importantly something sad I noticed, I thought the nanny might be a good thing at first, but it seems like Tim is already losing the connection he had with J.
I noticed the same thing. It didn’t take Tim long to give up his fatherly motherly duties did it??

They really shouldn’t have had kids

Whenever any of us feel doubtful of our parenting skills

Refer to J's second birthday....

Also, self doubt will always happen. We aren't perfect. But at least you're doing everything you can. That's more than Gin can say.
That second birthday was an absolute disgrace!!!!

For our son’s second birthday we were pretty broke so my husband and I made cookies and decorated them. And then we blew up like 150 balloons by hand and threw them all over his playroom so when he woke up in the morning he had all these balloons to run around in. We made hot dogs on the grill and swam in the pool. Our pool was pretty old because it was original to the house we had at the time but it was clean and it was his favorite thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope the, at the very least, pay for this poor woman's ticket or Annual Pass. Seriously how shitty of parents do you have to be to bring your child's nanny to MK with you? Good lord.

This poor child is ACTIVELY trying to get away from her grip after Under the Sea... Starts around 9:15, he wants nothing to do with Jenn, and she has to physically keep him next to her to look motherly while they prod him for answers about his ride :mad:

View attachment 1038111
I definitely noticed that too.
it also felt like, here nanny, take the kid. Then when it’s time for Under the Sea, we’ll take him. After you can have him back again.
If you know, they had just hired a sitter to watch him at home while they film, and then you know, take a day off, take your kid to the park or wherever and just enjoy it, no cameras, just full attention. But no, everything seems to have to be for the attention, the views. It really makes Jackson look like a prop.
This nanny can’t be married or have much going by on, who has the time to do all this and have a life? And when is she educating him if she’s at the park and here, there and everywhere.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
LOL....sometimes I think it's "DAWN"

I kinda want to use the FRE theme music as my ringtone :ROFLMAO:
Imagine going to the parks, Tim and Jenn are there, you ask for a selfie and your phone rings..."Ready? Readdddyyy!...doodoododoooooo.....Dinosaurs...WOW, Ballllz...."

The look you would get. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Ah yes the "Wut Dis" Vacation home, a Trim Tracker curated property. Plenty of empty diaper boxes to sit on. A car parked in the driveway so you can't fully use the garage. A map showing the nearest restaurants serving the finest hot dogs and burgers.

The theming ideas could go on for days!

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
I can’t wait to hear about the comments the traskashians make when they go from staying in a 46 person mansion to an RV at Fort Wilderness. How many times will they make the comment “It’s so small” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

saraaaah90

VIP Member
This house has like 3 kitchens and 20 barbecues, but will they actually bother cooking there, will they make some poor schmuck drive to that secluded area and deliver their fried food, or will they all (J$'s second mom included) pile into the Tesla and drive to civilization to eat fried food at some burger place?

I hope the tacky George Foreman kitchen comes with like 10 of those As Seen on TV George Foreman Grills in the cupboards (you need at least 10 for your 45 other friends/family/strangers on the street/multiple nannies/gorillas, etc). Come to think of it, George Foreman would probably love this mansion. George and his kids George, George, George, George, George, Georgetta, and the ones he didn't love enough to name after himself.
was I the only one who heard Jenn mention they looked into having a private chef for their two day staycation? 😂😂 She couldn’t find one short notice and was disappointed.Wow. My gf was walking by as I watched this vlog and the first thing she says is: It’s that noisy bitch from Universal! How old is she?” My gf thought she was in her mid Twenties from the way she acts and talks.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
They hired her so they could ditch their responsibilities and go vlog like they used to. They were giddy with excitement about it. But if you read through the comment sections of those vlogs almost every single post seems to be begging for the J$ prop. The need him like they need their next drug fix. The Slackers know it and had to cave and provide the rabid stans their monetized prop. They don't really want him around getting in the way so they have to have the Nanny/Personal Assistant come along to wrangle him and then bring him back in for his next close up.
The fact that people carry around gifts in the parks in hopes of running into them or literally begging and crying in comments for even a glimpse of the kid is fucking scary as hell to me. They even comment that their day is empty without seeing him. That is some crazy ass stans.
Why is this not setting off alarms in their heads? Instead, they drag him out and parade him around.

BTW, Gin's forced affection on camera reminded me of the scene's in the movie Mommy Dearest where she adopted the two kids for show and only showed them affection when they were in front of people.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
They have fallen so far down they just can't get out of it now an it's becoming more an more a mess as time goes on, they have lost what their target audience is, they can't fully be children's since young kids arnt going to watch the flexing videos an they can't be family since it's too much going between this vlog being for young kids an that vlog being for adults, they can't be fully adults either because aside from the creepy weirdos who want to watch other people's kids then adults aren't going to be intrested,

they aren't relatable to anyone now as we see with the constant overpriced staycations that a good majority can't afford, they definitely aren't worth watching for advice or tips cause the two clowns don't know what they are doing let along be able to offer advice to others

There's no direction anymore, either they need to be a theme park channel an be 100% with being able to offer every bit of tips an advice on theme parks and events on an BE ON TIME WITH IT or they need to be a orlando channel an focus on what's on around orlando an what it can offer you an maybe do one theme park vlog a week or they need to be a what to do with a toddler around orlando an parks an actually do these things alone with the kid so they can tell you how to cope with a toddler in and around orlando and parks WITHOUT a nanny

They are nothing more than a train wreak with 0 direction an 0 relatabity that can't work out if they want to be this or that with the channel and its turning more an more into a just taking the camera out an filming random shit or eating, they need to decide what they want the channel to actually be an go with it and keep it to that

They also are so slow an lazy when it comes to the latest trends that all its going take is for one new site to come out that EVERYONE is into an they are done, I would say they got lucky with tictoc, it's popular yes but I wouldn't say its massively popular as there's still a lot out there that hate it, they won't get that luck again with the next thing