Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
There is no way T&J can be on time with the Galactic Starcruiser’s schedule (and sign ups).....with or without Jackson!
Look at that itinerary:rolleyes:
Forced! Family! Fun!
Beatings will continue until moral improves!!1!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TawdryT

VIP Member
The "theater seating" with the row of seats perpendicular to the TV was also awkward. You'd have to crane your neck or sit sideways to watch anything.
You watch the movie, and they watch you!

This house sounds like a nightmarish place to stay in unless I had family and friends in all those empty rooms. Gives me The Shining vibes just hearing about it.

Curious who would be renting this. Seriously, it's not close to the theme parks unless you consider a 50 minute drive close.
Now I'm hearing the racquet ball thwapping off the wall.
All play and no work makes Jenn a dull boor.
All play and no work makes Tim eat off the floor.
All play and no work and they won't raise Buddy n'more.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
It might just be really bad editing because it looks like they’re mixing night and the next day which is ridiculous they should’ve done the night part first and then the next day the next day but earlier they said it was the next day

It seems like everything at this property is an additional charge. Oh there’s a laser light show but there is an up charge. There’s a swamp buggy but there’s an up charge you can use the boats but only for like three or four hours. What fools are spending money on this crap?!
Seems like the owners kind of are hovering around the property as well so I don’t know if it’s just did they do this for bloggers so that they just happen to be there but I think it’s kind of creepy and I would be uncomfortable if I’m renting a place I don’t want the owners around

Last edited:

disdad1984

Look it up on zillow, the sales /price history are fascinating and tell a story of a home that was hard to sell.
Every room in that dump was a seizure waiting to happen. My wife made me turn it off because the whole video was a giant anxiety attack.

• Heart

TBD.IDK

In the latest video they talk about what room the nanny stayed in and her review of the bed.
That is SO awkward! I mean when you think about (for example) a NYC family with like 2 parents working super long hours and multiple kids that has a nanny, the nanny actually has a lot to do and so much to fill his/her time. This…..I can’t even wrap my head around what that looks like….three grown adults with one child and no jobs just standing around and hanging out like what the actual eff?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So the Wish was postponed. I wonder what the trackers will do instead of the cruise since they Will have to readjust their dates and itinerary. Another staycation perhaps🤔

Oh and did anybody else pick up the fact that they’re going to do another freaking themed house and that they’re going to force the kid to ride barnstormer

• Wow
  • Sad

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Was this Mansion #gifted to them?

Reminds me of the house from Home Alone. Funny they also forgot about their kid in that film.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ok quick question. My family is headed to WDW for 10 days next in mid-March and staying at the Boardwalk. Covid’s got us a little nervous about being around crowds and tourists. How crazy busy have the parks been lately? Have you felt safe while visiting the parks?

We are going to avoid fireworks/Harmonious crowds.

Sorry to take this a smidge off topic, but my anxiety is starting to build. Thanks my fellow “unwell friends!
I don’t want to heighten your anxiety but…

the parks have been PACKED and it’s not even spring break…

mid March is prime spring break season so just brace yourself

with that being said, Disney is trying to take precautions but let’s face it, for the most part people do whatever the fuck they want

sorry to be a “wet blanket” of sorts but im just being honest

• Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I still say, I’m glad they have the nanny and I hope she stays. J had a cup and was using a fork and walking around. They actually asked him a few open ended questions which I’m sure they learned from her. Keep going Nanny, you have your work cut out for you!
As for the vlog, just another excuse to eat a bunch of junk. They got there at 10 and left at lunch. There was no reason to eat anything. Let the little guy ride a few more rides instead of spending half of his very limited time at Magic Kingdom sitting at a table.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Lol this photo is so weird because it looks like he is staring at her.

And I am sorry but it is STILL WEIRD AF that he is driving a car with this younger version of Jenn in the front seat and Jenn in the back seat with J (unless she finally sits up front now). I just get a weird vibe about how Tim probably loves this since he apparently loves being "the man" as people said here. 😒
And the stans won’t find this at all bizarre. They’ve been defending the hiring of the “educator” in the comments section of the FRE videos by saying things like, “Lots of parents hire caregivers for their kids so they can go to work.” Those arguments I agree with to a point, but now that caregiver is going everywhere with them to watch their kid. Meanwhile, Tim is carrying everything like the pack mule, and occasionally J$. Other times, Nanny McBojo has him. What the fuck is Jenn doing? Just running her mouth while not carrying any of the useless, overpriced camera equipment I imagine. She’s so useless. I’m sure the stans all believe the trackers are such hard workers that they need an extra eye on J$ so they can pump out all this riveting, high-quality 🙄 content. ThEy’Re CeLeBrItIeS yOu GuYzZzZzZzZz!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

Jen237

Chatty Member
So Lynn the nanny, sorry, educator has to go along on what should be a family hike, while the Tim Tracker the science wanker can give us plenty of googled info on the Florida eco system. Seriously, their lives really are just so sad 😞. Please just be his parents !

• Sad

quietcandy

VIP Member
J$ is never going to play t-ball, soccer, whatever sport. Aside from the clicks, there is no way in the world those two are going to be able to be at the field on Saturday for a 9am game. Or any time game. They aren't going to let their lives be dictated by J$'s schedule, they can't even manage to keep their own schedule. I'm talking to you Tim, missing the 15 minute fireworks show.
This is seriously the saddest thing I've read about the Trackers in a long, long time, because it's entirely true. The only way he'll get an even remotely normal childhood is if his slew of nannies take him to these types of activities. His parents refuse to do anything that can't be filmed to make a vlog that people will actively watch. Little J's t-ball games won't get as many views as them shoveling food into their maws at Disney, therefore they won't do it.

Poor little guy :(

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Please stick to a naming convention! You can't bullet point something with 1, then B then D without triggering people like myself! There's a good YouTuber that I used to like watching until I realised his habit of giving choices for 'Number A or Number B' - I can't watch him any more for the same reason!
I did it as a joke…like Buzz in Home Alone 🤣

Apparently it doesn’t translate well via text or after the holidays

• Haha
  • Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Can someone please explain the newest video location?

They are starting to go back to the types of videos that drew me to TTT originally. However, they have changed so much in their personalities that I cringe at any of their material now.

No research
No planning of a script/storyline
Lousy videography
Worst editing

The Tim Tracker #58. Garbage In. Garbage Out!

2020planner

VIP Member
Helping to take care of .... one perfectly healthy, relatively mild-mannered miracle child two able-bodied, make-their-own-schedule, work-whenever-they-want individuals never thought they could have. :rolleyes:

1643992511330.png

Yep. And at this rate, J. is going to love Jenn 2.0 more than the "original Jenn."

1643992569856.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Another Day out with the 'educator' This time it's Magic Kingdom

Screenshot 2022-02-03 205129.png

So they got the Educator to look after J$ at home and teach him stuff but he still goes everywhere with them but now they also have the educator in tow?

• Wow
  • Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Lol at 31:25 Tim points out more USBs and looks at the camera with a slight smile and a glint in his eye 😂😂😂trolling us😂😂 I loved it. Ok Tim you won that round because that was funny AF😂😂😂😂

• Haha