Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
What’s the Reddit? I haven’t seen that yet!
Sorry, I had to catch up on this fast moving thread!! If you go on Reddit they have r/thetimtracker thread. The comments are just as nauseating but there was a lot that went through just barfing about how terrible and tacky the place was. They can't govern Reddit like they do YT or FB. Once they get on a roll with that it gets pretty funny.
Welcome to Tattle!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Anybody think the slackers will vlog the Zora Neale Hurston Festival of the Arts in June? I’m sure they just read this and are feverishly planning a conflicting vacation 😂

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think we've all done thumbs up without intending to offend random other countries. But I don't know when that stupid thing started with the Trackholes and their picture taking BUT, like @SirHiss said, it also just simply irks the shit out of me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can understand doing it without knowing... I have known since I was very young as my Godmother is Sicilian. In my experience with people of many cultures from all over, Russians tend to be the most adaptive of everyone and want to embrace the western culture the most.

Aside from that, it is dumb and makes them look even more like idiots than their slack jaw smiles.

shaunnaj86

Seems like the Nanny has dark hair from the minute you see her on the ferry.

Also, I’m 99% sure that Jenn is in the front of the car and nanny is in the back based on the terrible, shaky, videoing in the car the last view vlogs that Jenn is known for.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Not giving the Slackers any slack on this one but just offering an additional point of view….

Our son is very TALL…has always been. He’s also always been a ride junkie. When he was tall enough for barnstormer…actually on his 2nd birthday…he SCREAMED and begged to ride it. We didn’t think he’d be tall enough and much to our surprise he was. We must have ridden it 8 times in one day. It’s still his favorite even though he’s now tall enough (48 inches) for bigger coasters.

Now, he loves coasters and we’ve never forced him. It’s clear that J$ is NOT a fan. I don’t understand why they keep pushing these things on him
Hoping he loves them for clicks and views. Everything they do is for the camera and to monetize the kid. They never take him anywhere he would actually have fun at.

• Sad

Hangininthere

Is she wearing a bathrobe in that thumbnail?
How did not showing our faces work out for them? LOL LOL

You be the judge.
I prefer this over that the maroon thing she has been wearing of late.

correction: the FRE interview I linked previously was taken from the TTT video dated Jan. 2019.
Oops. My bad 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like some kind of thin fleece jacket or sweater- I know she wore the heck out of that white sweater she got from Target while he pranced around in 1900.00 of ugly Gucci.

Haven't watched but why is Dim dressed up for a safari? He looks like he is the dim-witted host of a child's show pretending to to take the children on a safari hunt in the pictures.
His regular voice and old, dry humor were great. Now with his fake Kermit voice, ding dang, dumb questions to the camera....his channel seems geared towards children.
or muppets/puppets!

saraaaah90

VIP Member
They are doing a giveaway on IG with the Space Center 😳🙄

View attachment 1040171
Have they even chose a winner for the coffee giveaway yet? Is KSC in charge of choosing the winner? It seems that the 6th is a very specific day to close the giveaway. If KSC’s media team is telling the trackers they have to actually do the giveaway kudos. More businesses need to police these two on the timeliness of their content and giveaways. I wonder what they are getting out of this partnership? They would not be doing this w/o some type of free merch/trip… so many questions…

Snippysnips

VIP Member
SO SO SO true!! I would never force a particular activity on my child based on their gender. For example, my son LOVES being in Sephora with me. They used to have this machine where you could virtually try on lipstick and eyeshadow and he always had a ball taking pictures and trying on colors with me. Also, the employees LOVEEE to play with him while we are there. He loves going over to the Dyson section and “blowing his hair”🤣🤣🤣

So it’s a happy mix of things he likes to do…save lizards, play in mud, and try on lipstick🤣🤣
That's great 😄, all kids should be allowed to discover their own likes an dislikes themselves an unlike you these two clowns won't allow J to be like that, then get huffy when he's not the child they expected him to be, they showed that with the dissapointed an almost angry attitude with him not being the thrill seeker they built him up to be an bragged he would be, they would also be like that with a girl, they would build her up to be this "disney princess" and brag about how they had their "princess" an then I think Gin more than Dim would be angry if it didn't work out an the kid wanted mud over fancy nails

It's sad when kids are forced into things because of parents an they don't turn out how they were imagined by the parent to be like, we see that with J, he's pushed to the side now, they are more an more out at parks without him an part of me thinks some of that is to do with they want rides an J doesn't so its easier to just push him aside, I know it's also cause those two are just shit parents an it's clear he's a inconvenience to them an they want to go back to a kid free life but I feel if he did turn into a thrill seeker we would be seeing a lot more of him being put on rides for views

My brother has a girl an he's been sat down a few times for some harsh words by family, he's a HUGE thrill seeker an keeps going on about taking her to theme parks, we have had to sit him down a few times an explain that if it doesn't work an she says no he will need to accept that, and while I believe he will be a tiny bit disappointed if she doesn't take to rides I know he still loves her to bits an will be fine with her if she says no to them, her mother has also been told to expect her to say no to the girly things as she herself is a girly girl so in a way expects her girl to be an again while there might be dissapointment she will accept it as she loves her

• Heart

YoNosé

I don’t believe in god… and no offense to anyone with a strong sense of religion, it’s just not my jam

but for the love of all things good and powerful in the world…

If there is a higher power PLEASE PLEASE do not let this bitch get pregnant again.

THAT POOR CHILD PT.2
Daaaaaammnnn

Reactions: 5

peteykirch

VIP Member
Interesting. We go weekly and still have noticed CMs actively admonishing guests who are ignoring the rules

but everyone has their own observations
If the CMs see something, sometimes they say something.

The issue is with most queues once you get beyond that first CM, it's a free for all with mask compliance. It shouldn't be up to the guests to police other guests.

• Sad

HiJenn

That like Going in a flying competition against Superman!
I knew going into it I'd be embarrassed.

Its funny because i was competing against all these major leaguers and then it was me... and my coworker who roped me into it 😂

• Haha

RightYouLot

51k views on the latest video- one before is 83k- the late night shopping spree 155k. Tell me you are buying views without telling me you are buying views.
As much as the trackies annoy me im not convinced theyre buying views. Views differ. Even in much smaller channels one vid will have 200 views and one will have 68 etc. Just depends what people are interested in, whst doesnt well in the YT algorithm etc....

DimGrifter

I'm going to use this opportunity to flex... i actually competed in a pie eating contest with him obviously he won. 😂

He consumed 15 pies or something

I only ate 1 😂
That like Going in a flying competition against Superman!

• Haha