Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Do you think they wear their facemasks during this? 😄
Honestly I think Tim puts a bag over Jenn’s head so as not to come in contact with her facial grease

Yeah, I like Jenny Garth. I didn't know she was a "kid-adult"? I must have missed something? I thought she raised 3 kids w/ her ex and then remarried. She's always seemed fairly down to earth to me and stays out of the limelight?

Edited to add: OOoOOOOOoh wait @mjm9 . This might have been a nod to someone posting a pic of Garth from Wayne's World.

As in Jenn + Garth. JennyGarth.
Garth wore it better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

toyman70

Yes exactly! I never eat junk except a dessert here and there but definitely not fast food. So going to Disney was always my ahhh why not eat whatever thing during that week but I don't think I can do that anymore. These vloggers have turned me off with all the gorging and showing their mouths, cross sections of their bites and licking fingers. 🤑

She has a nose ring like Jenn

Ya I don't think she is an educator. They exaggerated. Maybe she has her ECE. She was clearly hired to take care of J like a babysitter.

They are more informative and Taylor does take time in her appearance but their food reviews are awful, everything is cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly and they smell everything way too much
They say the same exact shit every time I agre.
and that sniffing, I want to smash the food in their fucking face.
If you take notice Josh always has to film Taylor's big fat ass from behind every goddamn video sometimes several times. I don't know if she requires it or he gets off on it but it's fucking weird.
I once run into Veronica ( morrows ex-wife) at Riviera and we were talking for a while and I mentioned that and she started laughing. she used to hang out with them and she noticed that too and thought it was odd.

Reactions: 6

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Maybe they will hire someone to take him to practice and games while they go filming in the parks? Sounds dumb enough to be reasonable to them.

Side note: With all of Dim's ink, did he get a J$ tattoo for his kid? If so, I can only imagine the crap design it would be. Maybe his initials and birthdate in the existing water splash that comes out of his armpit area. :ROFLMAO:
But I guess filming getting a tattoo or showing it wouldn't be family friendly enough for his children's audience he now has as his target group. #homemovies

Tess2021

Yeah she happily deposited that into every nook and cranny during the tour

HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE

THAT HOUSE ONLY HAS 3.5 BATHROOMS?!?! FOR POTENTIALLY NEARLY 50 PEOPLE?

ALL THE NOPES IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE FROM ME DAWG

I could swear they said it has 12 bedrooms and more than 3 bathrooms
I’m not watching the boring video again to find out though lol
It does seem like the owner was around a lot, he may have asked them to stay on one side to cut down on cleaning after they leave. Lynn is definitely the nanny. No teacher needs to follow them on trips to the parks or vacation homes lol
The only thing I thought was kinda cool in the house, was the table in the dining room and the snowy room lol
The novelty of the snow would not last that long though lol
I know they said they were staying 2 nights, but it seemed like only 1 night to me

Hangininthere

I have only seen Nate and the Trackers do the theme houses. I don't watch Dev, but someone said he did them before? Just seems like copying when Nate has put his out first every time.

They also made a point to say they were the first guests and hadn't seen it before, but Tim knew where hidden buttons were located. 😂

You talkin' about the house or Jenn's buttons? LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Sick

omgucnt

VIP Member
Best line of the video so far in the football themed room;

Ginn "Is it laces out?"

Dim "I think that's for kicking."

:rolleyes:

TBH maybe it's just me, but I find the theming of the rooms tacky. I consider myself a sports fan, but I'd have no desire to stay in a place like that.

Also, can Ginn spend 5 minutes and fix her damn hair and put on some decent clothes??? Is it truly that hard?? YOU GuyyyYYyzzZZzz....I'm so bizzEEeEeeeeeee WoRkingGgGggggg and being a MommMmMM

View attachment 1030684
She’s busting at the seams

Caligirl123

I was going to say, the lines have been pretty crazy. From what I see they take about 20-40 lightning lane parties for every 5 regular guests.

we went on Kilimanjaro Safaris the other day on a Wednesday. The park was PACKED. The attendant let (about) 45 lightning lanes go and then let 2 regular line parties go. I counted because I was bored 🤣🤣
Disneyland here is whacko busy too, but I think Californians are better at wearing masks (I’m throwing no shade at Florida). We’re just used to it by now and MOST people don’t fight it - but there will always be the special assholes who believe the rules don’t apply to them.

I think we will just go, buy LL passes (however the hell they work), mask up and not eat indoors. Hopefully we will all be fine. Thanks to you all for your insight!

LVgirly

So, I am absolutely NOT wanting to get political WHATSOEVER, but...

That one painted portrait, that Jenn told us to leave a comment with guesses... was that Tom Selleck and Marjorie Taylor-Greene?!?!! I saw it twice and paused it and that is who it looked like to me. The other portrait on the other side looked like Donald Trump and Ivanka. Someone else tell me they saw these? 😅😅

NEVERMIND, it is his WIFE. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add the portrait:
View attachment 1032859
That is exactly the 2 I thought it was 😅

It’s not just the maroon jacket she has on the exact same T-shirt this is the next day did they not even bring clothes they’re wearing the same shit
Ah yes I didn't notice. That jacket just stands out but either way 🤢

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
😳 Tim looks way too awkward here!
He's doing it all wrong. You're supposed to be ON the painting. Jackson has the idea right. Jenn too.
Tim doesn't seem to embrace the idea of sitting or standing on these drawings so he's on the pavement beyond them breaking the illusion and making it all look out of proportion.