Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
This is the video (July 2020) @Firefly03-K64 is referring. Jenn’s comment is around 16:40

There is SO MUCH to unpack from this interview in general. I can’t wait to hear your comments.

At this time they were so involved with Jackson, who was 8 months old.
Now they have disconnected the parental bond and he is left in the dust.
So sad! 😟

THIS!!
Is she wearing a bathrobe in that thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

FieldsyUK

I HAD to respond to this. I remember that comment as well…and it’s absolute horseshit for a multitude of reasons…

1) JennyNoShowers is NOT a girly girl. She’s the furthest thing from it at the moment. She hardly bathed and takes zero pride in her appearance. Those are not, I REPEAT NOT, characteristics of a “girly girl”

B) She would have been just as shitty of a mother if she laid an egg…doesn’t matter the sex of its inhabitants. JennyNoShowers is just a POS

D) I am the girliest girl. My mom said since the day I was born “I swear you came out covered in glitter”. I have always LOVED makeup, beauty, glitter, anything that sparkles ✨ I loved it. When they told me I was having a boy, I cried, I wanted a girl SO badly. I wanted the bows and the dresses and the girly bullshit. Now I cannot imagine my life ANY DIFFERENTLY. Lately, since it’s been cold, my little dude and I have been playing a game called the Lizard 🦎 Relocation Team. We find cold little lizards and move them to warm sunny spots in the bushes. Also, the other day we made a mud pit in the backyard. So yeah, that “girly girl” excuse is a bullshit cop out
Please stick to a naming convention! You can't bullet point something with 1, then B then D without triggering people like myself! There's a good YouTuber that I used to like watching until I realised his habit of giving choices for 'Number A or Number B' - I can't watch him any more for the same reason!

• Haha
  • Wow

HiJenn

Guys, yesterday's vlog... i didn't even watch it.

Today It's just Tim and he's happy and the vibe is so good. 😂 maybe I'm exaggerating

Caligirl123

We were supposed to be there this past week and ended up canceling. My son is 4 and can’t be vaccinated yet so it felt too risky for us. We normally pick that week (or another Jan week) because the parks are usually slower, but from what I’ve seen in vlogs and from DFB it looks like they’ve been really busy? Maybe someone local who’s been there more frequently can help with the “safe” questions. I’d love to know too. We’ve canceled 3 times since 2020. We’re headed to the Hilton Head resort soon because we are MISSING Disney!

ETA: @Caligirl123 Your username is making me smile because we’re getting a new puppy and naming her Cali and we keep saying “ooh we’re so excited for Cali girl to come home!”
Aww - I love my messy little California! ❤ Yay for your new puppy!!!

This is our 3rd time rescheduling since the pandemic - but I’m going to lose a shit ton of DVC points if I don’t use them (thanks Disney!). We are all vaxxed and boosted, but that doesn’t mean we want to catch it either, even in a mild sense.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
They seemed to be different, IMHO. The one had different hair color, I thought (?) and was wearing an old Nirvana t-shirt and jeans. (also wore the scrunchie around her wrist a lot). This one seems to dress a bit more stylish (? using the term loosely ?) for being out w/ the Trackholes but I'm not sure. She also has the diamond stud in her nose and her profile seemed different. But I dunno. Maybe someone can find the old footage of Nanny #1 - who they never named.
You know what I totally forgot about the scrunchy thing you’re right probably is a different person

That last thumbnail is giving me the dry heave 🤢 with whatever that is hanging between his mouth and what I presume to be a burger…

• Sick