Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hangininthere

I was surprised by what a cheap stove they had in the second kitchen (the one they showed after showing the pool). I have that stove, but I don't live in a mansion so....

Also, how the hell are people supposed to watch that projection TV from the cabanas? It looks too small to be seen from so far away.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6

jwee

While I agree that some nitpicking here or there can be over the top or repetitive, I think it's more the fact that none of what they do (whether it's perceived as taking our "advice" or not) seems ORGANIC.

It all seems forced and fake. In this instance, you know one of the primary reasons for going (again) to the preserve was to get Disney in the title line for views / hits on YouTube. Then they had to bring the nanny. Then Jenn with her Googled unnecessary commentary. Then the forced banter with J.

If it was Tim by himself - similar to his older style of vlogs - and talking about and showing us the preserve, I don't think we'd have much to talk about.

Or, how about this idea? They go off on their own and DON'T film their time - and DON'T take the nanny. Just the three of them creating memories with their child without "hired help."

However, how do we know they don't do that? Because they told us themselves - they don't do something if they can't film it. And that's just sad a life to live, no matter how much money one has. Hence why we're all here, I guess.
ha i just noticed in the last video's description she writes

jenniferthefuzzyeggplant said:
check out a laser light show and try to watch the Disney fireworks out by the lake
they don't even have it in the video but wanted to put disney in there for the algorithm. tryhard losers.

Hangininthere

Number 1, I wouldn't stay there cause they recommended it plus it's tacky like that damn mansion- class it up people, it shows they try way too hard.. and there has to be some sort of a kick back or money something if the TTT's continue to try to impress people by shelling out all this money & slowly pushing that sweet little fella to the back and NO ONE puts baby in the corner! Someone has to be funding all of this or there is some under the table shit going on- hope the IRS is watching them.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Maybe they will hire someone to take him to practice and games while they go filming in the parks? Sounds dumb enough to be reasonable to them.

Side note: With all of Dim's ink, did he get a J$ tattoo for his kid? If so, I can only imagine the crap design it would be. Maybe his initials and birthdate in the existing water splash that comes out of his armpit area. :ROFLMAO:
But I guess filming getting a tattoo or showing it wouldn't be family friendly enough for his children's audience he now has as his target group. #homemovies
I’m picturing the stans copying whatever design Tim would get. You know they would love to ink themselves up with a tribute to J$ as well.

• Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It’s probably based off of the review from the nanny and Tim since they seem to shower consistently. She just made sure to be the one giving the shower review on camera because she knows she’s called Jennynoshowers.
Ohhh good point!! Maybe she was trolling?! But then again she’s not that intelligent

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
All these tacky houses with gimmicky interactive crap feel so germy to me. I just have a hard time believing they have the cleaners clean every nook and cranny in a house where kids (and kid-adults like JennyGarth) touch everything, including that old book she was handling.
What has Jenny Garth ever done to you, @Quasimodo ??

Please don’t bring the 90210 actress into a Jenn Trashcashian/Bojanowski posting

============
Going on record (anticipating view buying by Tim) that after 12 hours the Princess-themed video has 25K views

Last edited:
  • Haha

dingdangdong

Wow, that house is so ugly! Holy shit! I will never understand the appeal of these McMansions- it’s just pure ugly excess.

Also, I loved how Tim mentioned that it’s about a 40 min drive from Disney but that’s just “on surface roads” and it’s actually only 13 miles.

Okay, wtf does that matter? How else are people going to get there, a fucking hot air balloon??

They are trying way too hard to make this place seem appealing 😂
Floo powder, of course.

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I love the all stars, honestly it's really all we can afford because we want to be on disney property to get the buses to the parks an such an with the price of flights, tickets, hotel etc it all adds up for us so we usually go to the music one, I've never found a problem with it, it's clean enough an we just need a clean bed an clean bathroom with a good shower in it which they provide an normally we end up down the bottom end so closer to the second smaller pool which it's great for us

I can't imagine them ever lowering themselves down to stay there or even go back an do a tour, they see themselves as above all that now, I'd say even the likes of animal Kingdom which I'd love an can't afford would be beneath these two now, I mean why would you lower yourself to such hotels when you can blast 15 an 20k on ridiculous overpriced tacky homes for 50 people 🙄
I have stayed at All Stars as well and had no issues. Looking up that old vlog of them staying there, just to see the look on Jenn's is worth the effort.

2020planner

VIP Member
If they tagged KSC in their post, shouldn't their pic come up under TAGGED on KSC's IG page? I don't see it.

???

• Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
This All Stars Movie one was 2018

This Art of Animation one is much more recent. If anyone watches, let me know how their attitude to value resorts has changed.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So some quick math...

They bought Genie+ $15 * 3 = 45

Gastons Tavern = 8.29 + 6.79 + 6.29 = 21.37

Tortuga Tavern = 10 + 10.79 + 3.5 + 3.5 = 27.79

Pecos Bill = 10 + 4.5 + 4.5 + 3.5 = 22.5

That's 116.66 before tax for a few hours in MK...all in all that's a super thrifty day by Slacker Standards
Actually take $15 off the total, since Jack$on is under 3 he still doesn't have his own ticket, so he wouldn't need Genie+

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Follow-up: part of the rules of the giveaway are to comment on the pic but they limited the comments? They already are shitty partners w/ KSC…
It lets me comment... are you restricted? You might have to follow him to comment, also. Lol

I won't screenshot it here, but a stan named Tiffany (no Ann detected) has commented weird, corny stuff on that post. Wonder if it's THE Tiffany.

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
I mean, with Jen’s reported work experience, she should have no issue finding a job. I’ve lost track of the list of places she’s worked! The outlet mall, Old Navy, a restaurant, on and on and on…

Tim better get a job at the same place with the same hours though. Someone has to drive her to and from work (why don’t they sell their second car???).

I have a feeling they use the 2nd car either in case Jenn decides to drive again or uses it when he drives just himself or himself and Jenn when Jackson is at home.