Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TBD.IDK

Just getting around to watching their MK vlog today.

T (riding Little Mermaid) “Going down where it’s wetter, cause that’s where it’s better.”

C’mon……that’s FRE gold! 😬🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t want to heighten your anxiety but…

the parks have been PACKED and it’s not even spring break…

mid March is prime spring break season so just brace yourself

with that being said, Disney is trying to take precautions but let’s face it, for the most part people do whatever the fuck they want

sorry to be a “wet blanket” of sorts but im just being honest
i agree 100% the parks have been a lot more crowded than I thought they would be. Hollywood Studios was ridiculous on Friday.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Interesting. We go weekly and still have noticed CMs actively admonishing guests who are ignoring the rules

but everyone has their own observations
same I have seen some nose out folks but nobody completely massless and CMs regularly reminding people.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If the CMs see something, sometimes they say something.

The issue is with most queues once you get beyond that first CM, it's a free for all with mask compliance. It shouldn't be up to the guests to police other guests.
Exactly. We were put at a monorail gate with a family of 8. 4 adults a bunch of kids, 2 strollers. The CM on the platform told them they had to put their masks over their nose and mouth before they got on. They all did. We got into the monorail...please stand clear of the doors....all took off their masks.

A similar thing happened on the skyliner. They got in with us and took off their masks completely. :rolleyes:

• Angry

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Disneyland here is whacko busy too, but I think Californians are better at wearing masks (I’m throwing no shade at Florida). We’re just used to it by now and MOST people don’t fight it - but there will always be the special assholes who believe the rules don’t apply to them.

I think we will just go, buy LL passes (however the hell they work), mask up and not eat indoors. Hopefully we will all be fine. Thanks to you all for your insight!
I don’t know if it’s just Floridians who suck at wearing masks…I heard a guy with a thick Jersey accent flipping out about having to put a mask on to walk to his table the other day. And then I overheard what I think was Portuguese and it was a family all being told they had to wear their masks to come in the giftshop…they were not happy and a slew of Portuguese curse words ensued

• Wow

MustLoveGoats

Dissenting opinion but I think we have lost our way and this thread is making me side with the Slackers and I hate the thought of that.
We can agree they will never be good at their job, their eating habits are repulsive, their kid should be kept off camera and greasy spice should stay home and parent her kid.
That said, we berate them for the crap they eat, go to a park with your kid we say, do something as a family outside the theme park, get some exercise, research a topic. And when they do, we still take issue.
Yes they took a nanny with them and that seems weird to all of us, yes they are exceedingly annoying but if we accept these as our baseline of ridiculousness, maybe we see that they are, in their own way, acting on suggestions given them.

I just think we need to pick a lane. Have a great day everyone.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I can understand doing it without knowing... I have known since I was very young as my Godmother is Sicilian. In my experience with people of many cultures from all over, Russians tend to be the most adaptive of everyone and want to embrace the western culture the most.

Aside from that, it is dumb and makes them look even more like idiots than their slack jaw smiles.
And by idiot I think you mean super cool 😂

Attachments

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
I don’t want to heighten your anxiety but…

the parks have been PACKED and it’s not even spring break…

mid March is prime spring break season so just brace yourself

with that being said, Disney is trying to take precautions but let’s face it, for the most part people do whatever the fuck they want

sorry to be a “wet blanket” of sorts but im just being honest
Thank you!! I fly in tomorrow morning!! 😁. I’m nervous about covid but we plan on being careful as possible and we’re all vaccinated. We’ve put this trip off for a few years now.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ughhhh!!! That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. 😞
I think we might spring for this LL thing to at least minimize how much time we spend in line. We will wear KN95’s indoors and out.

Luckily numbers are drastically starting to drop. Let’s hope that continues ❤
I was going to say, the lines have been pretty crazy. From what I see they take about 20-40 lightning lane parties for every 5 regular guests.

we went on Kilimanjaro Safaris the other day on a Wednesday. The park was PACKED. The attendant let (about) 45 lightning lanes go and then let 2 regular line parties go. I counted because I was bored 🤣🤣

To add to what @HereForTheT3a22 said, even with the precautions the parks have added, almost every single person I know who has gone to the parks since end of December (height of omicron) has caught covid very shortly after going to one of the parks. All have been double vaxxed and boosted, so thankfully they all had very light symptoms. Omicron has peaked and everything is going down again, but who knows what would pop up between now and March. I will say, my family masks up basically 100% of the time we're at the parks, unless we're truly well away from others or while eating, and we also don't eat indoors, and we've felt safe enough in the parks.

We went to Universal last weekend and it was insane. I didn't think it'd be quite as busy because it was a non-holiday weekend and it was FREEZING (Florida freezing, at least. In the lower 50s/upper 40s when we were there) and it was so packed we left after one ride. We're going to Epcot this coming Saturday and I'm expecting for it to be insane as well.

There's no less busy time anymore. You just have to plan around it being slammed from here on out.
Yes I can definitely attest to this statement. February used to be such a slow month you’d have the parks to yourselves…hahahaha those days are LONG gone. So considering that spring break is always notorious for being an insane asylum I would tell you to expect absolute chaos🙈🙈🙈. Sorry to be the bearer of shit news.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
You know what I totally forgot about the scrunchy thing you’re right probably is a different person
I know Nanny #1 is in that one vlog in France awhile back but I can't remember if that's the one where we also see her bending over tending to J. in the background. I thought there was a brief shot of her doing that in one of those.

Last edited:

travesty

VIP Member
Have you all seen that tiktok where these 3 “friends” are out to brunch and they are all taking photos and smiling and raising their glasses and then the cameras go down and the one dude looks FUCKING MISERABLE???
I think I know which account you're talking about, and it centers around the guy always having a deadpan look no matter the circumstances, including when he's on rides or at a party. He cracks me up.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I give Tim some leeway when it comes to pronunciations but his pronunciation of hockey is unlike I've ever heard anyone say it. " its a hawkey themed room with hawkey sticks and hawkey pucks..."
Yes!!! Just came here to mention this.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She can just pack the only lunch she's learned how to pack- turkey wraps, olives for the kiddo, and pistachios for Dimster. Though, it's probably the nanny who packs that for her.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I give Tim some leeway when it comes to pronunciations but his pronunciation of hockey is unlike I've ever heard anyone say it. " its a hawkey themed room with hawkey sticks and hawkey pucks..."
I thought I saw even one of their stans mentioning his hawkey pronounciation. And a few of their stans tried to, in the nicest "please don't ban me, Queen Ginn!" way, to comment that they keep saying "no-key" when talking about gnocchi.

Reactions: 4

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Good point. Which means TTT channel is doomed. They don’t understand time zones or being on time. They have to stay at an attached hotel for flights from an airport 12 minutes from their neighborhood 😂

Each video shouldn’t be 45 minutes of stuffing your face and shopping. That’s not a value-added video in 2022. Sure the crazies eat it up but new followers aren’t coming in anymore. Truly #homemovies and this ride will end one day.
True story. Well put.

Reactions: 4