Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time! And when they stayed at the Art of Animation suite (which is not that cheap!) and also complained the whole time and had this attitude of like oh, look at us, doing what the poor people do. It was disgusting!
And they have stayed at All Stars

Reactions: 5

DimGrifter

Imagine trying to climb this Rapunzels greasy ass hair and plummeting to your death because it kept sliding through your fingers 🤣🤣

B81EA360-826F-44F0-99E8-D1917857CC82.jpeg

• Haha
I don't think the 1000 subscribers was bought, I may be wrong, but he was flat lined for months and youtube only reports by the 1000s, eventually he would have to see a 1000 bump just from organic growth and viewers who don't know better hitting the subscribe button.

What you tube needs to do is clear out all the subscribers on channels who have not watched a video in the last... maybe... 2 years. YT won't though, they're owned by the giant advertising (search) firm Alphabet (who also owns google) and it's all about appearances over reality.
If YT captures all these metrics to focus ads, recommendations, etc, then they have the ability to cull the subscribers. The flat line growth should be an eye opener and trip some sort of audit. Like their tax expertise, we will never know. #homemovies

S. McQueen Light

We were supposed to check in on the 12th and I just called Friday and canceled we had a whole week planned there. Everyone that I know I’ve heard of has come back from the parks with Covid and even though we are double vaxxed , I don’t have time for that shit. I’m just gonna stay away and honestly I’ve been so unhappy with the way Disney’s been doing stuff lately I might just not go back to Disney for a few years.
FRE was great lol I don’t know who that promise hope girl is but I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes at her
Promise was half Ears to You before Promise and Brock split. Brock has gone down a dark mental illness path and Promise lost weight got healthy then engaged. She is ok. She is late to the vlogger party, and not particular good or bad. Just sorta there.

i bet on same level she is thrilled FRE recognized her channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

JL7791

Here you go guys, at the very, very end of the video they say the owner "invited them out to stay for 2 days". That means they were hosted. That also means they broke the youtube rules once again by not declaring right up front that this was a promotional video.
Here are the owners!

2022-01-31 18_49_40-Touring A Sports Themed Vacation Rental Mansion! _ Lake Louisa Chateau, 12...png

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
I’m wondering if having a kid will make them divorce. They had 15 years no child, they seemed happier before. Jen used to actually play around with T and they would just hangout by the pool and crack jokes. They seem so miserable now even tho they have more money. I think T stays with her because of the brand he created

There has been far more famous people who have a brand and divorced.

As far as vloggerverse. Carpetbagger is supposedly going to get divorced (he played that a few years ago). If it happens. He is in the same situation. He also has a kid (granted older, teenager). I think the difference to me is that if the vlogger stuff does not work out for him in another 5-10 years. He is a social worker by trade. Granted he would have been out of the "trade" for a while. I know social work has a high burn out. So I am sure that county or state agencies would probably hire him on if he needed a real job down the road. Jenn and even Tim don't seem to have that kind of safety net to fall back on.

It is far fetched. I don’t think Tim is the type to cheat. It was just a silly joke. Maybe Jenn needs a sister wife. That way she can solely focus on having fun and maaaaaaybe getting a video out at a decent time.

There was a SciFi movie with Willem Dafoe and Glenn Close was in called "What Happened to Monday?" Where there were 7 sisters that portrayed the same sister everyday (there is more to the story). One for each day of the week. Saturday Sister was the immature sister. The other sisters where mature. Anyway, There needs to be one Jen Sunday - Friday (the mature Jenn who cares about her family and showers) and only let the current Jen out on Saturdays.

Last edited:

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I would say even for stans their live shows don't have a lot of replay value because they are generally way longer than their regular videos and don't provide much useful info in that time. Maybe ad rates are way lower for live stream playbacks so that is why the Trackers don't bother buying views for them? I am still not 100% they buy views but the garbage they are putting out suddenly has higher views it could point to view purchasing. Can't prove it can't disprove it. Google doesn't shut it down because they make money selling ads and want high metrics.
In the grand scheme of things on YouTube view count is not that important, it is all about watch time. So a bunch of views are nice if they are staying for the whole time but lower longer views on a livestream can be even more valuable.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s trolling. Just think she wanted to make sure she got to be the one to review.

The water pressure is a weird thing. Like I get reviewing a hotel’s water pressure (especially with the low flow heads they put in) but this is a house where a water pressure issue would have been caught at inspection during a house sale. I’m assuming the owner probably purchased this home specifically for a vacation rental and wouldn’t want silly bad reviews about poor water pressure so would have addressed any issues.. It’s just one of the dumb comments people make when looking at a home that they picked up watching hgtv where they didn’t realize the producers told the people to comment on everything so they would have footage to choose from. Which is basically any of Jenn’s comments: filler, doesn’t need to be said/not important.

Jenn just wanted to sound like she showered, sound like she was providing super important relative information to travelers, and just in general wanted to sound like she knew what she was talking about.
Next time she will pretend she's getting in the shower like Will. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Twas me. The H Beauty store is new, part of the St James Quarter revamp. If you've not been recently its worth a visit. Pelton, Kate Spade, The Kooples, Kiehls.... Loads of great shops.
Ahh so that's where it is, last I was up there they were still building the place, I'll need to get up an see it all, we usually park out near the airport an get the tram in, the new centre looks really nice

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think I know which account you're talking about, and it centers around the guy always having a deadpan look no matter the circumstances, including when he's on rides or at a party. He cracks me up.
That might be it! But I’m not super well versed in tiktok. I just thought it was pretty appropriate for how fake Jenn is in front of the camera

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Went to Social Blade for kicks and grins. Looks like Dimmy purchased 1k subscribers on January 10th and then another 1k on January 29th.
What is really funny is the projection for their channel:
1643736244379.png

• Wow

omgucnt

VIP Member
Wasn't saying "you". Sorry, that came out wrong. I certainly knew you meant it as a joke. We both loathe Gin. :ROFLMAO:

Or it was shower day for her and she didn't want to leave Dim alone with the Nanny/Personal Assistant. So either he had to sit in the bathroom and watch her shower :sick: or bail to the parks alone. He chose wisely. :ROFLMAO:

@omgucnt - I blame you for me thinking through this scenario. LOL
I’m sorry! Well Jenn doesn’t shower so that’s out of the equation

• Haha

Caligirl123

I don't get onboard with any excuse to cheat. If you want to date, don't be married.
That being said...odd that Gin hires a version of herself to replace her role in the house as mother and matriarch so she can "live her best life" being free of responsibilities. #YOLO #FOMO #HousewivesofOrlando
I don’t excuse cheating either. I just loathe Jennbo