The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't saying "you". Sorry, that came out wrong. I certainly knew you meant it as a joke. We both loathe Gin. :ROFLMAO:

Or it was shower day for her and she didn't want to leave Dim alone with the Nanny/Personal Assistant. So either he had to sit in the bathroom and watch her shower :sick: or bail to the parks alone. He chose wisely. :ROFLMAO:

@omgucnt - I blame you for me thinking through this scenario. LOL
I’m sorry! Well Jenn doesn’t shower so that’s out of the equation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another Day out with the 'educator' This time it's Magic Kingdom

Screenshot 2022-02-03 205129.png

So they got the Educator to look after J$ at home and teach him stuff but he still goes everywhere with them but now they also have the educator in tow?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1038075

So they got the Educator to look after J$ at home and teach him stuff but he still goes everywhere with them but now they also have the educator in tow?
Lol this photo is so weird because it looks like he is staring at her.

And I am sorry but it is STILL WEIRD AF that he is driving a car with this younger version of Jenn in the front seat and Jenn in the back seat with J (unless she finally sits up front now). I just get a weird vibe about how Tim probably loves this since he apparently loves being "the man" as people said here. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1038075

I hope the, at the very least, pay for this poor woman's ticket or Annual Pass. Seriously how crappy of parents do you have to be to bring your child's nanny to MK with you? Good lord.

This poor child is ACTIVELY trying to get away from her grip after Under the Sea... Starts around 9:15, he wants nothing to do with Jenn, and she has to physically keep him next to her to look motherly while they prod him for answers about his ride :mad:

1643922326878.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Lol this photo is so weird because it looks like he is staring at her.

And I am sorry but it is STILL WEIRD AF that he is driving a car with this younger version of Jenn in the front seat and Jenn in the back seat with J (unless she finally sits up front now). I just get a weird vibe about how Tim probably loves this since he apparently loves being "the man" as people said here. 😒
And the stans won’t find this at all bizarre. They’ve been defending the hiring of the “educator” in the comments section of the FRE videos by saying things like, “Lots of parents hire caregivers for their kids so they can go to work.” Those arguments I agree with to a point, but now that caregiver is going everywhere with them to watch their kid. Meanwhile, Tim is carrying everything like the pack mule, and occasionally J$. Other times, Nanny McBojo has him. What the duck is Jenn doing? Just running her mouth while not carrying any of the useless, overpriced camera equipment I imagine. She’s so useless. I’m sure the stans all believe the trackers are such hard workers that they need an extra eye on J$ so they can pump out all this riveting, high-quality 🙄 content. ThEy’Re CeLeBrItIeS yOu GuYzZzZzZzZz!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Jenn's waddling was really pronounced in the intro...and they both had the nanny in the reflection in their sunglasses. It's just so weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Seriously, seriously why does the nanny have to be there when they go to the parks. They can’t handle Jackson in the park now what the hell. Why did they even have him? Why bother taking him anymore then. They make me so mad I want to scream. Feeding their faces again and then the nanny just sits there is she even allowed to eat. There was absolutely no reason for her to be there . 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Tim: "It's pretty early, it's 10 o'clock"

Park has been open to resort guests for 90 minutes, everyone else an entire hour.

Odds are they didn't even cross into MK until 10:30.

Tim "I don't know about the crowd level, it doesn't seem too crowded, but it is crowded"

Called it he's walking down Main Street and it's 10:35, and they are potentially running late for their first LL booking.

Jenn "You can see Ariel's Castle...." witch no, that's Prince Eric's Castle.

They are at Gaston's Tavern and they are getting sugar (Cinnamon Roll), with a side of sugar (LaFou's Brew), and some more sugar (Donald Duck Dome Cake)

Also Jenn please stop trying to make "x thing" Baaaaaybay a thing, you aren't Adam Cole BAY BAY

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope the, at the very least, pay for this poor woman's ticket or Annual Pass. Seriously how crappy of parents do you have to be to bring your child's nanny to MK with you? Good lord.

This poor child is ACTIVELY trying to get away from her grip after Under the Sea... Starts around 9:15, he wants nothing to do with Jenn, and she has to physically keep him next to her to look motherly while they prod him for answers about his ride :mad:

View attachment 1038111
I definitely noticed that too.
it also felt like, here nanny, take the kid. Then when it’s time for Under the Sea, we’ll take him. After you can have him back again.
If you know, they had just hired a sitter to watch him at home while they film, and then you know, take a day off, take your kid to the park or wherever and just enjoy it, no cameras, just full attention. But no, everything seems to have to be for the attention, the views. It really makes Jackson look like a prop.
This nanny can’t be married or have much going by on, who has the time to do all this and have a life? And when is she educating him if she’s at the park and here, there and everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The more they keep this nanny / Jenn #2 around, the more that's going to happen to Jenn #1.

That's why I really wouldn't be surprised if this chick doesn't last long.
Jenn can't stand not being the center of one's universe, even if she treats said person like crap.

WAIT...THEY JUST ATE ALL THAT SUGAR AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO GET LUNCH?

WTF MEAL DID YOU JUST EAT?

You used a LL to meet a couple princesses, watched a cavalcade and you worked up enough hunger FOR MORE FOOD?

• Wow
  • Sad
I definitely noticed that too.
it also felt like, here nanny, take the kid. Then when it’s time for Under the Sea, we’ll take him. After you can have him back again.
If you know, they had just hired a sitter to watch him at home while they film, and then you know, take a day off, take your kid to the park or wherever and just enjoy it, no cameras, just full attention. But no, everything seems to have to be for the attention, the views. It really makes Jackson look like a prop.
This nanny can’t be married or have much going by on, who has the time to do all this and have a life? And when is she educating him if she’s at the park and here, there and everywhere.
I think we've established she's not an educator in this scenario, just a substitute mom and certainly this job is doing nothing positive for her resume if she is one.

But - education can happen anywhere. How much is one going to be teaching a toddler though, it's not as though they open a book and study earth science.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEIT DIM PASSES UP ON THE BURGER BUT HE GOT THE SUGAR SAMMICH

1643923721258.png

Jenn really wanted the Fish Sammich from Golden Oak but it wasn't open because YOU KNOW SHE NEVER GETS TO HAVE SEAFOOD Y'ALL

I'm against violence in general, but tell me she doesn't have a punchable/slappable face here?

1643923830174.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ginn seems upset that her chicken which came advertised in a citrus sauce tastes very strongly of citrus........

• Haha
  • Wow
Jan before getting on Journey of the Little Mermaid: "ServantNanny, give me the child now. We're going to be recording and I want to hold him and talk to him and constantly touch him. You go sit by yourself! You can have him back when we are done filming me being a mother."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
SALVO DIM SAYS POOP AGAIN IN THIS VLOG!

Jan before getting on Journey of the Little Mermaid: ServantNanny, give me the child now. We're going to be recording and I want to hold him and talk to him and constantly touch him. You go sit by yourself! You can have him back when we are done filming me being a mother.
That was so damn forced how "affectionate" she was being with Jack$on.

The more they keep this nanny / Jenn #2 around, the more that's going to happen to Jenn #1.

That's why I really wouldn't be surprised if this chick doesn't last long.
Jenn can't stand not being the center of one's universe, even if she treats said person like crap.
I was just thinking the same. She won't last long, unless of course Jenn values her "freedom" from motherhood more than if J is affectionate with her.

It's weird to think of the dynamic of how this goes. They board a ride and then grab J to be with them for the camera shots, nanny is awkardly sitting alone during a ride, then they exit the ride and nanny takes J by the hand and these two wander off babbling into the camera. THIS POOR KID. I thought the Tweet that guy made when Jenn was pregnant was dramatic and rude, but now I stand corrected. One day he is going to watch these videos and be totally hurt/upset/confused why he couldn't just spend time with his parents, without a nanny, AND not have it filmed. If the nanny does last a while, he will be TOTALLY attached to her and go through a lot of emotional trauma if they suddenly remove her. If she doesn't and they replace her, he will go through a different emotional rollercoaster of having a new person to connect with after thinking the prior nanny and him were close.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.