The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Slacker Tesla was the Dark Gray/Charcoal color?

View attachment 1030448
Thank you. Good to know what to look out for in those charger spots just incase one needs a place to leave a dirty diaper or other note of admiration on someone's frunk. (I would never do that.)
BTW - The tires are black, so I was not totally wrong :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
42 minutes of a mansion tour and there's another mansion vlog tomorrow? JFC. This is why she can't upload anything in a timely manner?

Also, why does she fake laugh at everything?!?
Dim: Good good afternoon! We're at a mansion.
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

witch, there's no need for an extended laugh.

Reactions: 17
they're hoping for cashcow2 so obviously they need a bigger house
Yep when she mentioned that lunch meeting in Windermere, I wondered if they were possibly looking at houses or a more prestigious, LOL, area.. it's not like the one at Lake Nona isn't big enough but too much tit spread about..

Thank you. Good to know what to look out for in those charger spots just incase one needs a place to leave a dirty diaper on someone's frunk. (I would ever do that. Hehe.)
BTW - The tires are black, so I was not totally wrong :ROFLMAO:
I thought it was navy blue- see we don't pay attention to the little things, LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought they said just a couple days... How much, I heard them say reasonable for that size of house but damn DUH, LOL
She says “week uhm ugh a couple of days”

Me thinks they are staying a week and Jenn was trying to seem more relatable by shortening the stay 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says “week uhm ugh a couple of days”

Me thinks they are staying a week and Jenn was trying to seem more relatable by shortening the stay 🤣🙄
She has trouble with time. She's surprised about the length of a year ("oh, Splash gets refurbished every year?"), she never knows what day it is, she can't remember how time zones work, she's surprised when stores actually close on time...

To stay a week in that gaudy outdated mansion (seems like another rich person who has too much money on their hands) would bore me out of my mind. All of these themed houses are just so tacky, but as someone who dislikes tacky decor and clutter and unnecessary crap, I guess I just don't understand the appeal.

Reactions: 22
She has trouble with time. She's surprised about the length of a year ("oh, Splash gets refurbished every year?"), she never knows what day it is, she can't remember how time zones work, she's surprised when stores actually close on time...

To stay a week in that gaudy outdated mansion (seems like another rich person who has too much money on their hands) would bore me out of my mind. All of these themed houses are just so tacky, but as someone who dislikes tacky decor and clutter and unnecessary crap, I guess I just don't understand the appeal.
The word mansion, 54 acres and expensive was calling to them......... like a drug or something..
Come-with-Me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep. Sleeps up to 46 people.

I don't think it's big enough for them. :ROFLMAO:
I'll start packing, we all know where they are!!!!!!! Wooo Hooooooooooo let's go!!!!

It's almost 6k for three days. Thaaaaat's a lot of money.
They don't care, it's just money to waste and brag about... Someone else has to be funding all of this.. something ain't right with their finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait…are you telling me they are staying in a house that sleeps 46 people? Just the three of them? are they being hosted and not paying the 10,000 for the week on the thought that tracker viewers would then book this? I finally am at a loss for words. The stupidity of this situation is beyond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.