The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been doing my own taxes since about 2001 / 2002 and including since 2008 when I've been a 1099 self-employed contractor through to present day. I've used both TurboTax for self-employed folks, as well as H&R Block. It doesn't really take digging and digging in tax codes when you do those as they walk you through everything, won't allow you to do certain things based on your answers to other questions, etc. They sorta guide you along.

I've learned that for as much as you can legit write off as business expenses, your taxes owed don't really come down that much. I'm talking peanuts. :ROFLMAO: Now, I'm not exactly donating or buying tens of THOUSANDS of dollars of things like the Trackholes do - so they may see a bigger dent in what they owe - but if they try and write off TOO much stuff vs. how much they raked in "income-wise," then surely red flags would go up... and the more money you make, the more likely you are to get a possible audit.

(of course, I don't remember if Tim ever mentioned using programs like that or if he just dumps all their receipts off at an accountant to let him / her handle the work)
I used to be a coder for TuboTax some time ago. To this day they're still limited in a few areas, schedule C has many, many sub-sub schedules that can come into play and they do not account for them well. It's not just TT either, it's every company, they only code to the most common denominator of needs out there.

The software is only as good as the specs it was written from, the specs are created by the company morphing ever-changing tax codes into functional documents and then the process to keep up. It's a total game and not one to put your faith in if you do a lot of investments, own property for rentals or have a complicated business structure. Always double check everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
New video is giving me Beverly Hillbillies vibes

These two trash humans tour a mansion
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

GTFO of Clermont you scummy fuckers. We donโ€™t want you or your stan brigade anywhere near us

Reactions: 9
1643653305966.png

Let's not forget they started using the Mediavine Travel "ad service/agency" sometime late last year as well. So perhaps that company is directing them to make some of these changes? The LLC they formed in November last year might have nothing to do at all with the nanny.

Reactions: 6
That maroon jacket on her flat out needs to go and why doesn't she have any make up on? I mean ladies get all fixed up for the mansion tour- sorry but she looks drained and that hair needs to be darkened or something. Hmmm when they were in Windermere she said they had a business lunch, LOL.. Lord please don't let them go into real estate.. they sure aren't mansion or estate people unless they work there.

Reactions: 11
WAIT

WHAT COLOR IS DIMMYS TESSY???

I thought it was white? Or am I wrong?
My brain: Well we're not talking Jenn, she's neither beautiful nor strong, so we're calling the nanny a Tessy now? And since when does she belong to Tim? :ROFLMAO:

Also my brain: Stop. She used referred to "it" and means the Tesla.

I thought it was black.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That maroon jacket on her flat out needs to go and why doesn't she have any make up on? I mean ladies get all fixed up for the mansion tour- sorry but she looks drained and that hair needs to be darkened or something. Hmmm when they were in Windermere she said they had a business lunch, LOL.. Lord please don't let them go into real estate.. they sure aren't mansion or estate people unless they work there.
She looks disgusting and disheveled to tour a mansion.

How embarrassing for you Jenn.

My brain: Well we're not talking Jenn, she's neither beautiful nor strong, so we're calling the nanny a Tessy now? And since when does she belong to Tim? :ROFLMAO:

Also my brain: Stop. She used referred to "it" and means the Tesla.

I thought it was black.
Hahah I was trying to be young and hip like Tim and Jenn think they are by calling it a โ€œTESSYโ€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Blue, I think? Or some form of blue/darker color?
Ok I panicked there for a second thinking they upgraded their tit mobile to the even more expensive Tesla

I used to be a coder for TuboTax some time ago. To this day they're still limited in a few areas, schedule C has many, many sub schedules that can come into play and they do not account for them. It's not just TT either, it's every company, they only code to the most common denominator of needs out there.

The software is only as good as the specs it was written from, the specs are created by the company morphing ever-changing tax codes into functional documents. It's a total game and not one to put your faith in if you do a lot of investments, own property for rentals or have a complicated business structure.
Oh yes, if I had all of that which I bolded from your statement, I would - in no way - be using TT or H&R Block. Much too complicated.

But I just don't see these two yokels having that much of a complex situation. They likely track mileage to / from places to write off as "business" (that was always included in TT), probably some gas here or there, or meals that they show on camera, etc. And yeah, probably write off a certain % of the travel / lodging crap.

I doubt (well, I would HOPE) they are not dumb enough to write off clothing purchases, souvenir purchases, etc.

They probably write off the "office" as the designated place, square footage-wise, to be deducted as the place she works in even though she doesn't work in there. But they wouldn't be the only WFH person to do that. You know how there's always shady areas / tit that goes on.

I do like how TT has a feature where, once they figure out your taxes, they have a little meter-like thing that says how likely you are to be audited based on write offs vs. income, etc. I'm always in the "low" category. I bet Trackers would be in the high category if they are, indeed, writing off so much stuff. :ROFLMAO:

She looks disgusting and disheveled to tour a mansion.

How embarrassing for you Jenn.

Hahah I was trying to be young and hip like Tim and Jenn think they are by calling it a โ€œTESSYโ€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I know right? What the hell, you could've at least glammed it up! Lipstick and blush for goodness sake but not drab, honey. And I thought the Tess'ay.... was navy blue

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You just know after staying in a mansion, Jenn's now thinking about how small their house is. What if they have another baby??? It's surely too small for 4 people! Time to move!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG

12:15 JENN MANSPLAINS HER DISAPPOINTMENT THAT THEY COULDNT FIND A PRIVATE CHEF TO COME FOR THE WEEK ERM COUPLE OF DAYS THEY ARE THERE.

Her entitlement is growing as fast as her ass

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No location info or recording date in this latest but back to using their son as a metadata tag:
1643654648686.png

Why wouldn't you location tag a review of a place trying to get business from the video? Maybe she doesn't know how to?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
OMFG

12:15 JENN MANSPLAINS HER DISAPPOINTMENT THAT THEY COULDNT FIND A PRIVATE CHEF TO COME FOR THE WEEK ERM COUPLE OF DAYS THEY ARE THERE.

Her entitlement is growing as fast as her ass
OMG I didn't know they were staying....... Oh tit, he must run home and get their box'o vegetarian food and stop by Publix for chicken nuggets/fries for that poor little fella.. Entitlement my ass, she thinks she's the queen.. her arrogance will start ruling even worse. LOL he was impressed with the fake snow but not the real snow in Minnesota.. goob!!

Reactions: 10
Yeah, if you guys think Jenn is awful, watch a few BLAB live streams. That woman is the worst of the worst. Then you can join us on the amazing BLAB thread. ๐Ÿ˜…
I cannot tolerate Cackle and Deliverance for even one second. Not even a FRE vid. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Haha
OMG I didn't know they were staying....... Oh tit, he must run home and get their box'o vegetarian food and stop by Publix for chicken nuggets/fries for that poor little fella.. Entitlement my ass, she thinks she's the queen.. her arrogance will start ruling even worse. LOL he was impressed with the fake snow but not the real snow in Minnesota.. goob!!
Yep not just a tour, a full on mansion vacation.

And the witch slips up and makes it known they are there for a week. Stupid witch, just edit that part out you entitled skank!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep not just a tour, a full on mansion vacation.

And the witch slips up and makes it known they are there for a week. Stupid witch, just edit that part out you entitled skank!
I thought they said just a couple days... How much, I heard them say reasonable for that size of house but damn DUH, LOL

they're hoping for cashcow2 so obviously they need a bigger house

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.