Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TBD.IDK

I have had ENOUGH with these two. I have watched for years. I should be their Stan on paper. Similar age, had a child later in life, been with my spouse for years before having said child, Disney fanatic…..and we did love watching Tim with a splash of Jenn for years (and actually did cringe when we saw she’d be in a video.) Then they announced their pregnancy and I was like whoa, because I had just had my son at age 39 and thought Aw cool this will be fun to watch and feel another similarity. And that’s where it ended.

I was a primary grade teacher and state certified literacy coach for 16 years before having my son. When he was one year old I became a stay at home mom. I tried, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. MANY of the things they are ridiculed for we have done/are doing and I am just an empath by nature. But while I stayed up every night googling and researching cool activities and academic things to do with my son, this brat was drinking and binge watching housewives. While I was staying in my house and going NOWHERE for 2 years because my son cannot be vaccinated, this brat was going on 137,655 staycations and vacations. While our family was financially struggling with pandemic finances, this brat was flexing thousands of dollars of airfare and souvenirs. And the final straw…this dadgum nanny who says she is a “school teacher” and is doing nothing age appropriate or building intellectual capacity and this brat is salivating over some other woman doing stuff she could just look up and do herself. It is unbelievably insulting as an educator for them to act like anything this nanny is doing is quality work and not something they could do themselves. Sink or float? Painting rocks? Give me a break! And flash cards are soooo not a quality instructional tool.

ETA : haven’t seen one ounce of phonemic awareness either, but going to give the nanny the benefit of the doubt I guess. Maybe T&J are only showing some things that they think are impressive because they’re so uneducated as to what should actually be taking place.

I honestly feel bad for Tim (as much as he annoys me too.) I am in a situation where most of life is on my plate and it’s not easy. Jenn seems to thrive on chaos. Did you hear in their last video she made J say he had ice cream for breakfast and T was like man, I’m gone for half of a morning and look what happens and Jenn just cackled like it was so hilarious. Like ew!! Your spouse should be able to leave for a few hours and know that his child is receiving the same level of care he deserves!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

S. McQueen Light

I have been spending way to much time lately wondering about the stagnation of TTT.

To a degree the channel has just changed and it is not what it started out, which was tracking the daily life of a twenty something guy (and on occasion his girlfriend) in around central Florida. It was a different angle from people visiting the area on vacation. TTT lived in the area he had a budget. He couldn’t just blow money on the latest and great release from UO or WDW and he was not just visiting the area. TTT just hanging out on a Friday night on the sofa was done like a lot of people because staying home is cheap and does not cost money. They bought a fixer upper home and did their own housework and the whole point and share prices of merch made sense since back then it was sobering how much a t-shirt or a mug could cost to TTT. They were approachable and it was compelling. Even after they stopped working regular jobs they kept enough the budget conscious side to them that it was still interesting to watch. I recall them a few times debating which annual passes they wanted to buy since APs added up between UO, WDW, SW, etc. There was an unspoken tension of having to make choices that everyday people have to make as well that made it work. Also, Tim when he’s not doing his current Kermit persona was a charismatic presenter. When they did things that would later bit them in the butt after they turned into the squeaky clean couple it was less shocking in the moment even if it was unsavory. (The urban party, the drinking beer and then running out to get more beer in a car, the steak and BJ night, catching the gay, etc, etc etc.). They were your next door neighbor Floridians for good or for ill. Yep, neighbor is being a little homophonic and racist. Don’t condone it, but that’s life.

Now, they just go around and spend money but actually don’t do anything interesting. Money is no object. It’s boring. I think it goes a long way to explain why their channel is growing at 1k sub a month and not 10K or more and why instead of having 1.5 million subs they are wallowing around 850k or so. If they were trust fund kids 10 years ago and spent their time, money, and energy back then as they do now there is no way that would have caught on. I am not advocating that they should fake poverty, but it is a long way from pondering which AP to get and changing his own brake pads on his car. Maybe if they grew as presenters and were not so lazy in research etc things might be different. The money has allowed them to give into laziness and it just is not compelling viewing for even hate watching.

That was long. Oops.

Reactions: 49

jwee

Screenshot_20220125-143703_YouTube.jpg

when you wake up expecting a snow day and your mom says it's 70 degrees outside

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Y’all, I received the highest honor possible today

The funniest part is, I didn’t even lay into them like I wanted to. Thin skinned much??

0206D5CE-BF8E-4B24-BEBF-4A212080471A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Her comments about shopping after store closing are infuriating! The level of entitlement 😡 Maybe if their lazy asses had gone even just 2 hours earlier they wouldn't have felt rushed, but instead you arrive lass than an hour before closing and proceed to complain when asked to leave a CLOSED store. Fuckwads!!!

Glad someone commented with some common sense...even if it will be deleted

Screenshot_20220125-123556_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

2020planner

VIP Member
So to summarize she has been a dishwasher, a waitress at Cheesecake Factory but she quit and kept the waitress apron, worked at a shoe store, worked at the outlet, worked at mall of millennia and Florida mall, was a manager at a store in a mall. Also she worked at a store in that outlet but fails to mention which one. 🤔🤔 oh and she has worked in retail for 15 years. Oh and she lived in North Orlando for the majority of her life- which is an hour drive to some of the places she claimed to work at. So either the girl can’t keep up with her lies or she quit jobs every couple of months
Don't forget she also worked in an office (had office clothes she was donating once) and also was a bartender somewhere... I believe it was something related to catering or banquets. :rolleyes: (and the No. Orlando reference was to Lake Mary, Longwood, Casselberry, etc. - basically Seminole County - where she or her family had / has addresses listed)

And I don't EVER remember her EVER mentioning she worked at the Premium Outlets bc my DH worked there 20+ years ago and I would have definitely perked up if I heard that come out of her mouth.

I loved though, like you mentioned, that she said she worked in retail for 15+ years in that Old Navy rant vlog. When we did the math, based on the year it was and her age at the time, I believe that would have meant she was working since the age of 13 or 14 AND concurrently with every single other job she's rattled off over the years.

Such a lying sack of shit.

ALSO - soon to be deleted -

1643142515190.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yeah, it has been cold in Florida recently but you don't need to go buy special "winter" clothes for it. I've been just wearing a hoodie inside the house during the day and then doubling up on hoodies when I walk my dogs at night, and I have been plenty warm. Jenn has a thousand hoodies and various spirit jerseys and fleece jackets that are more than enough for the current weather. I'm sure Tim has several hoodies and light jackets he can wear too. There's absolutely no need for them to go buy new stuff for this. Just gotta flex, flex, flex I guess!
Tim has tons of jackets. Tons. He bought some last year. Jenn wore a hoodie shopping and was fine walking outside! 😂😂 These two are ridiculous. They are obsessed with shopping. They got J a coat (the same one he already has that's too small), hat, and fleece. And then Jenn basically complains that they got there at 6:20 and the mall closed at 7 on Sunday. These idiots didn't know the closing time but then she said she thought they would let them shop longer if they were already there. 😒 She said they shut the lights off on them. Hey, asshole who "worked retail," the workers want to go home you idiot!

OMG, Jenn said she worked at that same mall before. I can't even with her.

The white fleece she got herself is TOO SMALL. It looked like it was about to burst.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I am personally glad to no longer see the kid in videos but their behavior has inspired this for my title suggestion:

The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Wanna know what I hate??
When people here in Florida complain about the “brutal” heat …then…when we finally get a break from running our A/C full blast all day and night…they bitch about the cold

pick a motherfucking lane my dudes.

I literally RELISH being able to turn our air off and cool the house with open windows and doors.

there is no need to run out and shop for “winter gear”

my fucking GAWD

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Well , and we have another education “expert” weighing in on how J$ is far more advanced than other children and saying something similar to CougFan:
View attachment 1016215
I really wish they would all quit comparing this kid to others and just let him be a normal little boy. If he starts doing trigonometry before preschool, then we can all freak the fuck out. Until then, these “teachers” need to put a pair of Jenn’s dirty socks in their mouths and shut the fuck up.

There was also this one:
View attachment 1016218
I don’t think mom and dad deserve any of the credit. Have the stans forgotten about Lynn already? They sure do have a short attention span 🤣
A teacher who can't spell the word "bored"? (she spelled it "board")
Yeah, I doubt all these people are educators, psychologists, etc. like they say they are.

And you're right. Have they all forgotten about Lynn(e) already? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim has tons of jackets. Tons. He bought some last year. Jenn wore a hoodie shopping and was fine walking outside! 😂😂 These two are ridiculous. They are obsessed with shopping. They got J a coat (the same one he already has that's too small), hat, and fleece. And then Jenn basically complains that they got there at 6:20 and the mall closed at 7 on Sunday. These idiots didn't know the closing time but then she said she thought they would let them shop longer if they were already there. 😒 She said they shut the lights off on them. Hey, asshole who "worked retail," the workers want to go home you idiot!

OMG, Jenn said she worked at that same mall before. I can't even with her.

The white fleece she got herself is TOO SMALL. It looked like it was about to burst.
I haven’t watched the video yet but

WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK YOU BOTH, YOU ENTITLED BAGS OF TITS

show up at 6:20 and expect them to stay open for you??? Fuck right the hell off

as the wife and daughter of two people who work retail, I absolutely LOATHE people with this mentality. I won’t even run into the grocery store if they are closing in 15 minutes unless I am ABSOLUTELY desperate.
It’s just so goddamn inconsiderate.

retail workers have lives and families and make shit money to begin with

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Certainly does NOT look like the home of people who have self-control and never splurge....
2021-01-24 (23).png
2021-01-24 (22).png
2021-01-24 (17).png
2021-04-25 (3).png
2022-01-03 (7).png
2022-01-03 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Looks like the nanny situation is really helping Jenn stay on top of the housework. 😂😳 Guess ol' Lynn isn't doing any cleaning. (This was a weekend, though, so maybe they made this mess all on one day. 🤪)
Mess.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Southpaw33

VIP Member
OMG - All these two do is shop. They had to go buy cold weather clothes at the outlets? Are you kidding? And again with J's "learning tools." The only tools in that house are the two of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

quietcandy

VIP Member
Did Jenn seriously fucking admit that they're the kind of people who come into a shop 5 minutes before closing and expect the store to give them "extra time" to shop since they were already in the store?

I mean, of course they are this way, but to admit it is mighty bold of them.

• Angry

Galorious

VIP Member
Jenn is slacking on her comment deletion regime...

Brutal but true!
Screenshot_20220127_230115_com.google.android.youtube_edit_441554939305540.jpg

Yeah they don't give a shit about your experience. They just wanna escape adult stuff, cram in toxic waste, buy shit and get paid for doing so.
Screenshot_20220127_225729_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Three beauties in a row... Easy deletion Jenn. You're slacking.
Screenshot_20220127_225503.jpg

• Haha