The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm making the new thread while digesting my dinner in my hotel room at Disney.

The thread title is courtesy of @mjm9

There were a few contenders, I was personally pulling for "The Tim Tracker #56: Happy Smile, I love you" but it was in second place.

I haven't been following the Slackers the last few days so I don't know what they've been up to other than reading a few snippets here and there.

Dim really wants a 13K Lovesac sofa? He should get a Costco Membership because they run stupid good promos every now and then for their sectionals with a bunch of extras thrown in.

I haven't seen any vloggers today but I did see a bunch of eBay resellers hawking up the 1971 MK Park Map Spirit Jersey and Crocs at the MK....people were lined up down Main Street, we went to Steakhouse 71 for lunch, and upstairs at Bayview Gifts they had all the sizes and you didn't need to trip a guy dragging one of those banned wagons filled with each size of the Spirit Jersey hanging over the edges.

I almost bought one, but we went to the Poly and instead I bought the 50th Anniversary Polynesian Cookie Jar and Appetizer set which is absolutely adorable.
20220124_192458.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Goddammit I have a latecontender for the title. Thejenntracker #1:Lovesac, shut your big yack

I all honesty, I nicked half of it from a Simpsons episode but I hear it evertime I read Lovesac!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm making the new thread while digesting my dinner in my hotel room at Disney.

The thread title is courtesy of @mjm9

There were a few contenders, I was personally pulling for "The Tim Tracker #56: Happy Smile, I love you" but it was in second place.

I haven't been following the Slackers the last few days so I don't know what they've been up to other than reading a few snippets here and there.

Dim really wants a 13K Lovesac sofa? He should get a Costco Membership because they run stupid good promos every now and then for their sectionals with a bunch of extras thrown in.

I haven't seen any vloggers today but I did see a bunch of eBay resellers hawking up the 1971 MK Park Map Spirit Jersey and Crocs at the MK....people were lined up down Main Street, we went to Steakhouse 71 for lunch, and upstairs at Bayview Gifts they had all the sizes and you didn't need to trip a guy dragging one of those banned wagons filled with each size of the Spirit Jersey hanging over the edges.

I almost bought one, but we went to the Poly and instead I bought the 50th Anniversary Polynesian Cookie Jar and Appetizer set which is absolutely adorable.View attachment 1013892
That. Is. (as you said). Adorable.
Wonder, could it double as a giant Lapu Lapu cup? I think it could....
1643074014135.png

I really want that cookie jar. It's calling to me... I won't be at WDW until after Easter! :-(

Reactions: 3
The thread title is from my rant! I feel officially initiated. Thank you for letting me simmer my rage in an acceptable fashion. Finally, I don't feel so alone, lol.

With the amount of gaslighting the trackers do, it is no wonder i was beginning to question my sanity, but hey, when you edit your life and scrub comments like there's no tomorrow, it's no wonder I was beginning to think everyone loves them and I must be the crazy one. Yet here we all are!

I wonder how many people are on their tattle? If we all spammed a live, could they kick us all out or would we overwhelm the mods and witness an on-air breakdown from one of them? 🤣 with the way jen runs her mouth, i bet something controversial would slip.
I'm kind of shocked between "is gay contagious" and the urban party they haven't been canceled. Is there something else lurking in that 10 year well of bullshit they have created?
Can someone create a bot to watch their entire history and find the straw that will break the camel's back?
One can dream...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thread title is from my rant! I feel officially initiated. Thank you for letting me simmer my rage in an acceptable fashion. Finally, I don't feel so alone, lol.

With the amount of gaslighting the trackers do, it is no wonder i was beginning to question my sanity, but hey, when you edit your life and scrub comments like there's no tomorrow, it's no wonder I was beginning to think everyone loves them and I must be the crazy one. Yet here we all are!

I wonder how many people are on their tattle? If we all spammed a live, could they kick us all out or would we overwhelm the mods and witness an on-air breakdown from one of them? 🤣 with the way jen runs her mouth, i bet something controversial would slip.
I'm kind of shocked between "is gay contagious" and the urban party they haven't been canceled. Is there something else lurking in that 10 year well of bullshit they have created?
Can someone create a bot to watch their entire history and find the straw that will break the camel's back?
One can dream...
Got busy today and didn’t log on till now.

Congratulations @Alittledisney!

Your words were so brilliant I wanted them thrown in the ring for the next thread title contention.
I had declared it the winner back then.
Reminds me of....
“Stupid is as stupid does!” — Forrest Gump
Glad others agreed.

Welcome to the Circle of Honorees.
This thread has come a long way since I named #13.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
According to Facebook -- Tim and Jenn spotted today on Magic Kingdom Main Street.
Jenn has a giant Disney Parks shopping bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
According to Facebook -- Tim and Jenn spotted today on Magic Kingdom Main Street.
Hopefully, they are trying to get a few videos out of that visit because they need some extra content badly. If they couldn't handle last week due to a few routine appointments, they are really going to be hurting for content when Tim has his surgery.

Reactions: 10
The new nanny seems to be really helping Jenn focus on her day job of editing and putting out daily vlogs 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No offense to anyone who has a lovesac couch but the material, the velvet, is going to look terrible in the trackholes home. They won't keep up with it and it will look like some 1970s couch topped with diaper boxes. They need a leather couch so their grease doesn't sink in and can be wiped off

• Haha
The new nanny seems to be really helping Jenn focus on her day job of editing and putting out daily vlogs 🙄🤣
...which we knew was still going to happen. :ROFLMAO:

Barring a legit emergency, she'll just apologize to the stans again in a future live about a lack of videos because of XYZ reason. Just like she did the other day, "I'm sorry you guyyyyyzzzz..."

I find it hilarious when she does that.

On one hand, you gotta hand it to her. She plays those stans so so well. :ROFLMAO:

On the other, why the duck are you apologizing to THEM about YOUR lack of videos? YOU are the one responsible for putting out videos for them to watch to keep a roof over YOUR head. You don't apologize to them. If anyone, you should be apologizing to YOURSELF for your laziness. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I think she is hiding her body behind them like pregnant stars used to do on 90s sitcoms. Maybe she leaves the house and then feels insecure and must immediately purchase tit to hide behind. That or just emotional buying and hoarding.

Reactions: 11
But I thought they were so worried about omicron? Less park time ya know? Of course she has a giant bag, they shop away their mental issues. Ridiculous.

So the kid can’t go to daycare because of COVID? I know he can’t get vaccinated and Dim and Ginn are. However, they could bring the virus back to their kid. Just like traveling, cruising, etc. They’re so stupid and hypocritical.

(Also to be clear No judgement here— my SIL had a hard time deciding to send the nephew to daycare. He’s been sick a billion times but no COVID so far (though 3-4 exposures) though I do think they somewhat mask there. There’s no easy answer either way—but Dim and Ginn are so ridiculous with their reasoning)

Reactions: 22
Hopefully, they are trying to get a few videos out of that visit because they need some extra content badly. If they couldn't handle last week due to a few routine appointments, they are really going to be hurting for content when Tim has his surgery.
I hope they keep up with their same routine. They need to feel the hurt of not having a catalog of backup content. They go through life flying by the seat of their pants. They said that is their "preferred" method. So they should pay the price and feel it.
We've been saying over and over here they need to plan ahead for if something comes up. She lied about working herself to death before the cruise to have content to post that never materialized. They won't learn until it bites them in the pocket book.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.