The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, if you guys think Jenn is awful, watch a few BLAB live streams. That woman is the worst of the worst. Then you can join us on the amazing BLAB thread. 😅

Reactions: 13
Yeah, if you guys think Jenn is awful, watch a few BLAB live streams. That woman is the worst of the worst. Then you can join us on the amazing BLAB thread. 😅
She is absolutely disgusting. I feel like JennyNoShowers is gettting to her level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely disgusting. I feel like JennyNoShowers is gettting to her level.
As much as I can't stand Jenn, she is not quite there yet to be like KT. BUT, they share the ridiculous eyebrow issues, the love of stuffing their faces on camera, hypocrisy, grifting, and are both really ignorant...so, close. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as I can't stand Jenn, she is not quite there yet to be like KT. BUT, they share the ridiculous eyebrow issues, the love of stuffing their faces on camera, hypocrisy, grifting, and are both really ignorant...so, close. 😂
And the one thing KT seems to have over JennyBitchFace is the fact that she seems to put effort into her appearance when on camera?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And the one thing KT seems to have over JennyBitchFace is the fact that she seems to put effort into her appearance when on camera?
But good God those brows. She puts them on with a sharpie and they look so awful. Also, she never bothers to do tit for live streams. She is the opposite of Jenn. She shows up with no makeup, missing eyebrows, and hair sticking out everywhere.

• Haha
I feel like we're not too far off from Dim and Ginn sitting in the bathroom on livestream raking in the Super Chats from the stans when money gets tight. Then they'll be right on par with BLAB

• Sick
Reactions: 8
But good God those brows. She puts them on with a sharpie and they look so awful. Also, she never bothers to do tit for live streams. She is the opposite of Jenn. She shows up with no makeup, missing eyebrows, and hair sticking out everywhere.
The brows are nightmare inducing. I actually prefer JennyNoShowers fuzzy caterpillars to those drawn on cartoon brows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #57 I'm Bojo Poppins Y'All!

Full credit to the users who came up with this name and title suggestion before. I just think it's too funny to not be suggested again.

Reactions: 12
Maybe they employ the nanny through their company and tax deduct their home as an office/daycare. Not saying that's acceptable or legal, but just a guess. Makes me think they did the office organization vlog to make it clear that their office is only for Jenn to work. 🙄
yeah that is surely not going to fly. They need to either be paying nanny tax or be a licensed daycare. I hope they get got like Capone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think this board reads too much/gives too much credit to the Trackers regarding their taxes and LLC, re: the nanny situation.

These are two folks who got bamboozled by prices for a couples message, who readily admit they don't research or prepare how to do their job. They hire out people to clean for them, to watch their kid and either got all their meals from a ready-to-make kit, delivered/pickup groceries, or take out. As they've shown in the past, their receipt collection and tax documentation consists of a box of receipts.

Given all of that, I don't really see them sitting around in the few moments they don't document, scheming and skirting tax rules to write off vacations or nannies. I genuinely think they just blow through money and use turbotax/hr block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this board reads too much/gives too much credit to the Trackers regarding their taxes and LLC, re: the nanny situation.

These are two folks who got bamboozled by prices for a couples message, who readily admit they don't research or prepare how to do their job. They hire out people to clean for them, to watch their kid and either got all their meals from a ready-to-make kit, delivered/pickup groceries, or take out. As they've shown in the past, their receipt collection and tax documentation consists of a box of receipts.

Given all of that, I don't really see them sitting around in the few moments they don't document, scheming and skirting tax rules to write off vacations or nannies. I genuinely think they just blow through money and use turbotax/hr block.
Yeah, never thought they figured out any of it. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they pay someone a ton of money to give them (possibly bad) tax advice. I mean we think they paid some lady 4 figures to throw their crap into containers and put a few Mickey Ears out on shelves. 🤣

Reactions: 9
100% this. I am pretty sure they banked A LOT of money back in 2018-2020 when they were in their heydey of popularity. Now, they're not pulling in nearly as much but still better than most (I'm putting them in the $250k annual salary bracket) but still with a healthy amount of savings, enough that they're able to do all these extravagant purchases/vacations and not feel the hit. Yet. If they were smart, they'd have invested their windfall to set them up for life, but I'm pretty sure that they get off on having that huge amount of money in their bank account. Tim also definitely seems to get off on being an expert on something and doing everything himself (see: bathroom reno at old house, pool maintenance, trip planning, etc), so I think he still does their taxes using whatever they've used since he started the whole thing (I think I remember them mentioning TurboTax).

Reactions: 9
A smidge off topic - but this applies to ALL vloggers:

FRE just posted a video about that BLAB pig-slob of a woman saying vlogging is harder than being a nurse! I had to re-watch it to make sure that’s what she really said. What a delusional witch.

I really do believe all of these YouTubers suffer from severe mental illness. They are textbook narcissists and sociopaths, among other things.

All of them honestly think that what they do is important, or that they somehow are making a difference in the world. SPOILER ALERT: THEY DON’T! They are ALL pathetic.
Theres a tiktoker I watch, Sunnybrooke14 who has been working the covid wards as a nurse since the start of covid (don’t watch her videos if youve lost a loved one to it), I wonder which. She finds easier….

• Heart
100% this. I am pretty sure they banked A LOT of money back in 2018-2020 when they were in their heydey of popularity. Now, they're not pulling in nearly as much but still better than most (I'm putting them in the $250k annual salary bracket) but still with a healthy amount of savings, enough that they're able to do all these extravagant purchases/vacations and not feel the hit. Yet. If they were smart, they'd have invested their windfall to set them up for life, but I'm pretty sure that they get off on having that huge amount of money in their bank account. Tim also definitely seems to get off on being an expert on something and doing everything himself (see: bathroom reno at old house, pool maintenance, trip planning, etc), so I think he still does their taxes using whatever they've used since he started the whole thing (I think I remember them mentioning TurboTax).
No doubt Tim is doing his own taxes. I have nothing against anyone who's willing to take it on doing it themselves, but Tim has no idea where his limitations are.

Owning a company and knowing how to write off expenses can get very complicated very fast. It requires digging down into the tax codes, then putting that aside while you dig in another direction, then putting that aside to dig in a third direction. There is no way Tim is organized enough to do that.

Years and years ago the dude used to read to get his info (as shown by how he'd put out info only in discussion forums.) Now days he gets all of his info in video format, and that's a huge issue as he's only taking in one person's opinion.

So one person creates a video "write off your expenses" in it they say "anything you do for work can be written off!" and you can bet he's all over it, just like he keeps pushing his subscriber number northward while not noticing by doing so his engagement percentage is sinking to the lows of being declared dead. He only does a portion f the work required to do anything right. It takes a TON of reading rules, digging deep, deeper and deeper into the tax codes to figure out what one can do and do it correctly.

Sorry for the ramble, I was building my case for Tim doing his own AND writing off everything without a care.

Does he have an LLC? Someone here mentioned they found a filing, but I have not seen it.

Reactions: 8
Wow- never heard of the BLAB girl- but she has what my mother would have called a butter face. It’s not nice, but it’s true. A dear friend & wound care nurse had to retire early because her job had become so stressful that it caused her MS to flare terribly. So yes- vlogging is harder nursing 🤢🤢😡😡

• Sad
No doubt Tim is doing his own taxes. I have nothing against anyone who's willing to take it on doing it themselves, but Tim has no idea where his limitations are.

Owning a company and knowing how to write off expenses can get very complicated very fast. It requires digging down into the tax codes, then putting that aside while you dig in another direction, then putting that aside to dig in a third direction. There is no way Tim is organized enough to do that.

Years and years ago the dude used to read to get his info (as shown by how he'd put out info only in discussion forums.) Now days he gets all of his info in video format, and that's a huge issue as he's only taking in one person's opinion.

So one person creates a video "write off your expenses" in it they say anything you do for work can be written off!" and you can bet he's all over it, just like he keeps pushing his subscriber number northward while not noticing by doing so his engagement percentage is sinking to the lows of being declared dead.

It takes a TON of reading rules, digging deep, deeper and deeper into the tax codes to figure out what one can do and do it correctly.

Sorry for the ramble, I was building my case for Tim doing his own AND writing off everything without a care.

Does he have an LLC? Someone here mentioned they found a filing, but I have not seen it.
I've been doing my own taxes since about 2001 / 2002 and including since 2008 when I've been a 1099 self-employed contractor through to present day. I've used both TurboTax for self-employed folks, as well as H&R Block. It doesn't really take digging and digging in tax codes when you do those as they walk you through everything, won't allow you to do certain things based on your answers to other questions, etc. They sorta guide you along.

I've learned that for as much as you can legit write off as business expenses, your taxes owed don't really come down that much. I'm talking peanuts. :ROFLMAO: Now, I'm not exactly donating or buying tens of THOUSANDS of dollars of things like the Trackholes do - so they may see a bigger dent in what they owe - but if they try and write off TOO much stuff vs. how much they raked in "income-wise," then surely red flags would go up... and the more money you make, the more likely you are to get a possible audit (and again, especially if you seemingly have a slew of write offs / deductions)

(of course, I don't remember if Tim ever mentioned using programs like that or if he just dumps all their receipts off at an accountant to let him / her handle the work)

Reactions: 10
LOL

The Slackers are really copying PMM doing all these "Themed Vacation Home" tours.

• Angry
I just scanned it on mute.

So, when they're doing their house tour and out by the docks, where's J.? I'm guessing his eDuCAtoR came with them again? :rolleyes: Or he was just roaming around by himself?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.