The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you guuuuuyyyyzzzz, Disney of course is magically the safest cruise line so they’re magically protected!!! Their mental gymnastics is almost as impressive as their stans’. 🙄

I hope this happens to them.
View attachment 993230
I hope so too. Royal and X and carnival haven’t been doing much better with COVID. NCL fucked me in 2018 and drove us from nyc INTO a hurricane. Literally went towards Florida into it. Meanwhile Bermuda (our destination) was sunny. It’s like they were going off 2-4 old day forecasts. It was infuriating. A Royal ship left the same day as us and went right to Bermuda lol. We got NOTHING. We got storms and rain. Only port fees refunded. At least these folks got their cruise comped—I hate NCL 😂 Awesome crew and boat but crappy captain and corporate entity.

Disney is a much better run cruise line. I like cruises overall (x and dcl) but I’m not going on one for awhile. Way too risky for multiple reasons imo. Even if you don’t get sick, you can get stuck. Not worth it to me. Trackers don’t care, they want content (ahem home movies) and vacation. Because they hate their miserable lives at home.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion...this last video was a first step in the seek help direction that so many of us called for. They plowed through last year knowing what they were doing wasn’t working but not changing anything. The full time nanny is them finally acknowledging they can’t handle it (whether they should be able to handle it can be debated all day). They needed the help, they finally got the help. Now if they would only work on their compulsive shopping, overeating, and sense of entitlement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up with these idiots in the latest vlog.
Did I here Jen right? She hired a new mom for Jackson so she can tag along with Tim and suck the cheese off a basket of fries?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So much to say Bout this latest vlog but I will control myself. Those bleeping eyebrows 🤨 and thank goodness they are taking the grandparents on the cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 7
They hired the nanny so they could pretend they don't have a kid because he wasn't planned. I will die on this hill: They never wanted kids, they made up the whole "can't have children" narrative to get people off their back, and then the little accident came along. They tried to spin him into a miracle child instead for the attention/deflection.
Pretty sure Timbo might have wanted kids but she did not.

Reactions: 23
There is zero proof they’ve paid off their mortgage. I just want to make that clear

everything is public record in Florida. It seems like Timbo has moved some money around probably to be deceptive and try to pull a fast one on the IRS but there isn’t proof the house is paid off

Unpopular opinion...this last video was a first step in the seek help direction that so many of us called for. They plowed through last year knowing what they were doing wasn’t working but not changing anything. The full time nanny is them finally acknowledging they can’t handle it (whether they should be able to handle it can be debated all day). They needed the help, they finally got the help. Now if they would only work on their compulsive shopping, overeating, and sense of entitlement.
I disagree because that bleeping troll witch JENN is hoping for another baby. She can’t even care for the one she’s got or take a proper shower.
The only direction they are moving in is the direction of more food

Reactions: 14
The real sinkhole is your childish, fat, and useless wife Tim.
:cautious:
I made it 4 minutes before I had to get that out. Back to the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope the nanny isn’t a Slacker stan who will be another adult who brainwashes J$ into thinking his parents’ lifestyle is healthy.

I really do hope he will be able to go to daycare at some point, and then preschool. Being able to interact with other kids is immensely valuable to his development and creativity and empathy and ideas. You could hire Mary Poppins and I’d argue he still should be around other children. I learned so much from my peers as a kid and learned about differing opinions and lifestyles and cultures and traditions. I can’t imagine only knowing what adults in a controlled environment wanted me to know and learn and accept and take for granted. He needs to know how other families live so he has a chance to break the generational cycle of unhealthy habits.

Reactions: 13
Is Nanny Lynn fulltime, part-time, will she live with them, what extra chores will she be forced to take on, will she travel with them? I sure hope we see them all together when we go to Disney in April & will make sure my phone is charged up for some pictures which might accidentally include said trackashians as they include other's that don't have a clue they're being filmed, and not being paid.. $$$$.00

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't for one believe she wanted a child, she wanted the attention it got her, all the gifts an surprises it got her, nothing else

They probably thought when he was a baby they would get tons of views as well cause you get all the sick fucks that live for watching babies, they think they are cute, but it didn't work and now he's a toddler and their views are going down so it's a case of just shoving him out the way as they can't be bothered with him

The attention is no longer on Gin being pregnant an the baby thing didn't work out so let's hire a nanny to watch the problem while they go back to the parks an spend a fortune to make themselves happy in a twisted way

Reactions: 14
I don't for one believe she wanted a child, she wanted the attention it got her, all the gifts an surprises it got her, nothing else

They probably thought when he was a baby they would get tons of views as well cause you get all the sick fucks that live for watching babies, they think they are cute, but it didn't work and now he's a toddler and their views are going down so it's a case of just shoving him out the way as they can't be bothered with him

The attention is no longer on Gin being pregnant an the baby thing didn't work out so let's hire a nanny to watch the problem while they go back to the parks an spend a fortune to make themselves happy in a twisted way
It’s an absolute fact that she didn’t want kids.

I am convinced J$ was an “ultimatum baby”. I’m 99% positive Timbo was getting antsy and threatening to leave. Or there was some sort of other trouble in “paradise” that made JennyNoShowers skip her birth control a few times and get all cutesy with Tim.

Reactions: 11
Would it not be cheaper to hire a editor than a nanny? Am not sure what those would cost, I only know here nanny's are incredible expensive but normally the familys that have them are out working an making a fortune an don't have a dying channel

I think personally I'd have focused my money on anything that could have helped the channel as it was my main income source, like a editor that could do somthing with the video an also get it up ASAP an not the 2 or 3 weeks later Gin does, maybe the editor could also advise them as to what content they could possible film that would be good since they would have a general idea of what was needed to flow the vlog
If they hired an editor it will show Tim that Ginn was milking the entire process when the turn around goes from 8-10 hours to two.

Plus they wouldn't be able to control the narrative as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.