The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that intro to the nanny video was one of the weirdest things I have seen from these two, starting from the sinkhole. They said excited about 30 times and going over their itinerary for 2022 did not even seem like flexing it actually seemed as if I was watching people with manic issues.
Symbolism? The whole thing was knock off Adam the Woo vibes. I sincerely don’t get why they made another video to tell us they’re going on cruises they already announced 10 other times.

Reactions: 18
Symbolism? The whole thing was knock off Adam the Woo vibes.
Maybe symbolism isn't the right word. I'm tired and we're under a tornado warning, so I woke up when the alarm went off.

Tim explaining the sinkhole swallowed a house, a car, whatever....I was thinking yea, and your channel is about to head into the sinkhole as well.

Definitely ATW vibes. Also, their happiness and complete change in personality when their miracle child isn't around is absolutely nauseating to me.

Reactions: 21
They really do need to reevaluate themselves and their channel. Either they want to live this pseudo "life" on camera as "The Trackers," or they want to actually be their real selves where every moment doesn't have to be filmed or scripted for views. I really hope J is a resilient kid and stays as easy going as possible as he gets older and older. I really worry how this will affect him down the line when he may learn he is actually stan-favorite "Jackson Tracker" from "The Trackers" instead of his own genuine little person that he chooses to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She wanted a child so much & now she gets a nanny. Poor Jackson.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If we get down to the nitty gritty- Jennbo says now that J$ is occupied with someone else- they can really produce some better more “in depth” content. So yet again- she blames their channel tanking on J$. It always comes back to blaming him. That is a really crappy manipulative mother right there. FFS do not have another one who you can blame all your problems on!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not going to watch the vlog, but does it sound like they paid off the mortgage long enough ago that they've been using that monthly payment to splurge on holidays? If nanny's are $35k a year plus, that's probably around what they'll have spent but it's also equates to one hell of a monthly mortgage payment at $3k.
The mortgage shows as paid off as of late November 2021. So they started spending tons of money way before that. I don't think they will announce the paid off mortgage in their vlogs but they could prove me wrong.

Either their income is much higher than what we assume or they saved a ton of money at their peak when their views were more than double what they are today. I was just saying if I was considering a large monthly expense like a nanny and I had the savings to pay off my mortgage I could see doing that to balance things out a bit. No way their payment was enough to equal a nanny cost. Is any of it a sound financial move on their part? Probably not.

There are 2 mortgages listed for their house on the comptroller's website for the same amount but they both have the same loan number so I believe that is some sort of duplication error. Unless someone else shows otherwise pretty sure they paid it off. No evidence of them moving it to the LLC which in Florida would be beyond dumb.

Reactions: 8
So they had a few options.
1. keep making home movies and dragging your increasingly disgruntled toddler with you. Pros: don’t have to pay for childcare, creepy stans are fed their content. Cons: know your content sucks ass and you will keep losing legit viewers and good sponsors, tim has to multi task with childcare and filming while editor jenn makes excuses about how hard her life is and witches while putting out crap work product. this option is also known as “current state”
2. hire an editor and spend a week training them on how to pull a story out of the crap film you have. Jenn parents Jackson while Tim plans and researches his upcoming videos for about 2 hours in the morning then heads out to film for a few hours. Total work time half a day. Sends video to editor and spends the rest of his day with Jenn and Jackson to enjoy off camera family and development time. Pros: best of both worlds. Time to focus on improving and researching your content. Jackson is cared for by a parent who is not distracted with the two hours of work that seem to consume her and the family gets quality time together. legit viewers return because it’s not home movies. Cons: Jenn sucks and even still would do a crap job with Jackson and continue bitching and the creepy stans would be whining. While this option should be the correct one, due to Jenn being a complete waste of space, it will not give Tim any respite from her fucked up, needy, childlike, selfish, entitled, lazy, ignorant and non maternal behavior. (Whew so many options there I couldn’t narrow it down!)
3. due to the first two options not solving Tim’s true problem…jenn…he chose option 3 which is to instead hire a nanny so his witch of a wife can tag along with him everywhere and they both can avoid 90% of all adult responsibilities. Pros: happy wife happy life. Jackson gets an actual adult that will ensure HIS best interests are served. Cons: Tim has to be with said witch wife ALL THE TIME with no distractions. they both have to realize they suck as humans and especially as parents and live with that shame. Oh wait….they don’t give 2 fucks. Carry on with option 3 otherwise known as ”the slacker special”

so basically they are saying they aren’t willing to hire and train an editor because it’s too hard and they value their crap videos more than their son. It’s apparently easier to hire someone to care for your miracle child. And hey since it’s now so easy…let’s have another one.

sigh. It could not be more clear that Jenn and Tim do not want to spend more than an hour a day with their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would it not be cheaper to hire a editor than a nanny? Am not sure what those would cost, I only know here nanny's are incredible expensive but normally the familys that have them are out working an making a fortune an don't have a dying channel

I think personally I'd have focused my money on anything that could have helped the channel as it was my main income source, like a editor that could do somthing with the video an also get it up ASAP an not the 2 or 3 weeks later Gin does, maybe the editor could also advise them as to what content they could possible film that would be good since they would have a general idea of what was needed to flow the vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like their disorganized house, hire someone to try to band aid the mess but it's still a mess... instead of doing the sensible thing to adjust vlogging to enjoy your little boy, heck no hire a nanny to do what you're supposed to do in such an important time of his sweet life. It's like they're upside down with their decision making which in turn is unknowingly having effects on the little fella, of which they are choosing to not recognize. Someone is fine to help from time to time but please you aren't Hollywood elite (LOL), you are vloggers that yourselves need to look in the mirror and get a damn life.. Please when we met your videos were great but now you need to spend time, alone as a family with your child. Bless his heart, another stranger to confuse and raise him.. Bet your families are so happy with your choices..

Reactions: 11
Would it not be cheaper to hire a editor than a nanny? Am not sure what those would cost, I only know here nanny's are incredible expensive but normally the familys that have them are out working an making a fortune an don't have a dying channel

I think personally I'd have focused my money on anything that could have helped the channel as it was my main income source, like a editor that could do somthing with the video an also get it up ASAP an not the 2 or 3 weeks later Gin does, maybe the editor could also advise them as to what content they could possible film that would be good since they would have a general idea of what was needed to flow the vlog
Jenn would probably rather hire a nanny. Makes life easier for her, she still gets all this ridiculous praise from stans for her amazing editing and hard work, and if she stayed home with J nobody would see what she does and she is likely not good at it anyway.

Editor = cheaper, more time with J, better content
Nanny = more expensive, less time with J, worse content

Yeah, of course they would pick the latter.

Reactions: 16
They are in a bad spot views wise. The Disney Youtube bubble had stopped expanding and is about to burst and their home vlogs and any other attraction vids do at best 100k. As has been said here earlier, a nanny isn't going to fix that.

They think that they are big celebrities, hence the nanny and no daycare. Can you imagine them going into the daycare and demanding everyone sign an NDA/no video or photos of Jackson agreement? I can.

• Haha
they can’t do daycare be of covid and how it’s not “safe” yet they are doing another cruise these two are legitimately the most stupidest people on planet earth

Reactions: 32
They could never hire an editor. They can’t give up that control of the narrative. Good at it or not, they hide SO MUCH behind the scenes. The editor would have to have been with them for years in order to be able to pull and create something out of the footage to support their gee golly whiz image. Even Jenn couldn’t hide on her Instagram stories how grumpy Tim was the entire time when they were in Hawaii…and hiring an editor would make Jenn irrelevant.

Reactions: 15
They could never hire an editor. They can’t give up that control of the narrative. Good at it or not, they hide SO MUCH behind the scenes. The editor would have to have been with them for years in order to be able to pull and create something out of the footage to support their gee golly whiz image. Even Jenn couldn’t hide on her Instagram stories how grumpy Tim was the entire time when they were in Hawaii…and hiring an editor would make Jenn irrelevant.
And editor wouldn’t leave in moments to humiliate Tim either. Jennbo wants control over that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They hired the nanny so they could pretend they don't have a kid because he wasn't planned. I will die on this hill: They never wanted kids, they made up the whole "can't have children" narrative to get people off their back, and then the little accident came along. They tried to spin him into a miracle child instead for the attention/deflection.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Their glee was way too much for me. For the past two years, I haven’t escaped the pandemic for one day: I’m a healthcare worker and my husband is a first responder. The overtime, exhaustion mentally and physically, constant worry over our older parents…and these ass-hats are skipping thru a park singing about their upcoming travels. I am a bit jealous of their denial but ffs wake up!!! Unrelatable, unrealistic and out of touch!
Thanks for all you do. Also what I bolded could be the next thread title!

they can’t do daycare be of covid and how it’s not “safe” yet they are doing another cruise these two are legitimately the most stupidest people on planet earth
I know! Everyday daycare may be more risky than a cruise. I don’t know, I don’t have kids and I know from family it’s tough right now. But if you’re that concerned about COVID as rhe trackers claim, you wouldn’t be doing a cruise either. They’re liars.

Last edited:
As J$ grows older and he still has to spend his time with a nanny as his egg donor becomes one with the couch, I wonder if he’ll question why he has to be watched by a nanny if at least one of his parents is home all the time and the other one is only gone for a couple hours. The Slackers might think they can fool their stans with this “oh we’re just so busy” narrative so they buy into the nanny excuse, but he will just see his egg donor binging Bravo shows instead of nurturing him. At least maybe the close-ended sing-songy questions will decrease, hopefully.

Jennysinkhole wants to be in the vlogs more and says they’ll provide more in-depth stuff (what does that even mean, reading more placards at boring places?), and they have sooo much planned, but still wants to pop out another Slacker? And what, hand her spawn over to the same nanny or another FT nanny or go back to dragging a baby around again even though they already did that with their first miracle child?

I know! Everyday daycare may be more risky than a cruise. I don’t know, I don’t have kids and I know from family it’s tough right now. But if you’re that concerned about COVID as rhe trackers claim, you wouldn’t be doing a cruise either. They’re liars.
But you guuuuuyyyyzzzz, Disney of course is magically the safest cruise line so they’re magically protected!!! Their mental gymnastics is almost as impressive as their stans’. 🙄

I hope this happens to them.
47096A42-5786-4AC0-B0CD-E47FFFAE62E0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As J$ grows older and he still has to spend his time with a nanny as his egg donor becomes one with the couch, I wonder if he’ll question why he has to be watched by a nanny if at least one of his parents is home all the time and the other one is only gone for a couple hours. The Slackers might think they can fool their stans with this “oh we’re just so busy” narrative so they buy into the nanny excuse, but he will just see his egg donor binging Bravo shows instead of nurturing him. At least maybe the close-ended sing-songy questions will decrease, hopefully.

Jennysinkhole wants to be in the vlogs more and says they’ll provide more in-depth stuff (what does that even mean, reading more placards at boring places?), and they have sooo much planned, but still wants to pop out another Slacker? And what, hand her spawn over to the same nanny or another FT nanny or go back to dragging a baby around again even though they already did that with their first miracle child?

But you guuuuuyyyyzzzz, Disney of course is magically the safest cruise line so they’re magically protected!!! Their mental gymnastics is almost as impressive as their stans’. 🙄

I hope this happens to them.
View attachment 993230
Tim will go regardless, hell bent and determined, no matter the consequences or the safety/lives of others'. I promise he has some type of compulsive disorder. Bet he was worse as a child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.