The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't get a nanny b/c of Covid. They are full of it. They got one because they want someone else to raise their child and don't want to even be bothered with having to drop him or pick him up somewhere. The germ thing is whatever. In my experience the kids who don't go to daycare get sick all the time the first time they enter school anyway- whther it be preschool or kindergarten. My older son stayed home with me and when we enrolled him in preschool part time he was sick for the first 3 months continually.

My pet theory is that Jackson already had Covid. I know, he could get it again, but I'm thinking he had it when Tim was sick. He might have had mild symptoms and they didn't tell us. Or he was positive without symptoms and they never tested him. I have two little kids and from what I've seen of their friends, for every child that has symptomatic Covid there is one that is asymptomatic.

I think it is sad that they got a nanny. Jen should be taking care of him and it's heartbreaking to me that one day he'll realize his mom didn't work and still couldn't be bothered to raise him. It also makes me sad that they are going to be making fewer memories with him.

Reactions: 31
Did they say how long the nanny has been around? Was she in the van in Hawaii? Lol
Good grief, these two are inept at life

Reactions: 13
Question. On all the home vlogs heavily featuring J$....should those be reported as a family channel featuring a child?
I know it took a previous child star go to bat to get future children on tv/movies protections and money put aside for them so their parents didn't squander it. As in the YT video someone here posted about previous YT parents exploiting their children I would hope they would come forward to legally try to protect these children. But is there something we should be doing? If they are a travel channel but heavily feature their child in home movies doing various things such as bathing and sleeping in his room. These should be reported as a family channel as I would think YT would monitor those more closely? Just wondering?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they say how long the nanny has been around? Was she in the van in Hawaii? Lol
Good grief, these two are inept at life
I honestly don’t think that they had a nanny in Hawaii. Someone here was there and saw the kid at the pool with them Tim walked off to go get some thing Jen was on her phone and the kid wandered off and talk to their child or something like that they did not have a nanny. As much as we would like to think that that child was protected he was unprotected in a car with a stranger alone

Reactions: 8
If you wondered why the planes in the Brunch at Lake Nona were SO LOUD it's because if you Google Lake Nona and The Orlando Airport' distance, you will see how CLOSE they live to it. It was ABSURD that they stayed at the Airport hotel before flying out
For those who don't want to bother, did it for you, Google maps estimates it as an 11 minute drive. It takes that long to get to the grocery store from my mom's house. :ROFLMAO: And Jenn had a bad night's sleep. Poor baby.

1642298769677.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't imagine going to the zoo with my parents and they pawn me off on a babysitter. Then we go home and it continues. Poor kid.

Reactions: 15
Dude i know its been said.... good lord those eyebrows look horrible!!! Why?!

She didn't even shape it.

Might as well hire a Makeup artist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something that has me curious: did the trackers say they paid off their house with savings for the current nanny? Because didn’t someone discover they had paid off their mortgage over a year ago? Has this nanny worked that long? Also I thought the avg salary for a nanny in fl was $36,00- 50,000 a year. So assuming they paid her a yearly salary of 36k( let’s face it- the trackers will short change any employee) plus all the trip- that’s what 80k. I thought someone here mentioning the payoff was in the 300k. So if according to Jenn they took “a lot of their savings out” for a nanny or at home daycare- what did they do with the other 200k? Hmm perhaps that is how they funded their getaways. I’m just confused about it- with alot of tit out of their mouth they give half truths.

Reactions: 8
I did wonder why they weren’t opting for daycare. Both my kids are at school & day care. The social skills are invaluable- that’s the most important thing they are learning. My guess is they left it too late to apply and everywhere is booked up.
I see what you guys mean about the eyebrows. Would you not save that for a day when you aren’t on camera…

Reactions: 4
Something that has me curious: did the trackers say they paid off their house with savings for the current nanny? Because didn’t someone discover they had paid off their mortgage over a year ago? Has this nanny worked that long? Also I thought the avg salary for a nanny in fl was $36,00- 50,000 a year. So assuming they paid her a yearly salary of 36k( let’s face it- the trackers will short change any employee) plus all the trip- that’s what 80k. I thought someone here mentioning the payoff was in the 300k. So if according to Jenn they took “a lot of their savings out” for a nanny or at home daycare- what did they do with the other 200k? Hmm perhaps that is how they funded their getaways. I’m just confused about it- with alot of tit out of their mouth they give half truths.
Maybe they hired Will from Yankees in the South to be their financial advisor and do their taxes. So now they suddenly have all kinds of miraculous investments and savings to afford 25k vacations and nannies and future vacations for themselves. :ROFLMAO:
I still think they have been reading here about having J$ in less and putting more effort into pumping out timely content so they are throwing a hail mary trying to do that. They are in their death throws.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So that intro to the nanny video was one of the weirdest things I have seen from these two, starting from the sinkhole. They said excited about 30 times and going over their itinerary for 2022 did not even seem like flexing it actually seemed as if I was watching people with manic issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
😳 Jenn claims that she can’t drive a car.
But tears up the go kart track!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First, I feel like FRE spoke to my soul🤩 The video had everything- beef, sweaters sightings, bougie beef and eating. Those bleeping SPOONS. *gasp* I felt seen, thanks for a great one.
I haven't watched the nannygate video yet. Covid can't be their excuse as the kid hasn't been home for more than a week since he was like 9mos old. So, that's a big bag of documented bullshit. Having a nanny help out sometimes is fine if you can swing it- it isn't fine when you need it for all your vacations. And vacations are all you do.

Reactions: 20
They are definitely feeling the pressure with the new batch of vloggers and their decreased views. Don't think the nanny will help much. They had her since the beginning of the year but did not have a regular upload schedule.

Also, the "Jen is a hard working mom who needs a break and can take her sweet ass time putting out videos" narrative is gone now. What excuse will she use now?

Reactions: 18
So that intro to the nanny video was one of the weirdest things I have seen from these two, starting from the sinkhole. They said excited about 30 times and going over their itinerary for 2022 did not even seem like flexing it actually seemed as if I was watching people with manic issues.
They said they were "sooo excited for 2022" so many times, they actually sounded super desperate. Like, we all want 2022 (or any year) to be amazing and have things to be excited about it. But they act like if they say they're soooo excited at least 50 times, somehow it'll manifest positive change in their lives without them doing anything of substance to improve their oh-so-fabulous life.

They also said they had a great 2021. Well, of course they did, on the outside. On the inside, they're still soulless and empty no matter how much money they spend.

Also, their attitude was just... off-putting. I just think of everything most of the rest of the world has suffered through these last two years. On the worst end of things. millions of people died. In the US alone, almost 900,000 and counting. So many people lost their jobs. Many of us were lucky to keep our jobs, and a lot of us were even luckier to be able to WFH, but even that came with its own levels of burnout and challenges. I feel like nothing was learned by this family. They spent more, they ate more, they wasted more, they fake laughed more, thank goodness they had such a faaaabulous year! And you can tell they're delusional/in denial/living in their own world because they've made all these plans (well, only some are set in easily chiseled stone), when, if anyone should have learned anything from these past 2 years, is that things are still unpredictable even when you think we're back in the clear. I guess I just find toxic positivity (especially centered around new year expectations) to be as obnoxious as constant negativity.

Regarding Ginn's mania - damn, she loves being an adult child. I think about my cats when I leave the house for the day more than she thinks about her child. She can't even try to tone it down, that's how much she's filled to the brim with glee.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.