The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i was scrolling on tiktok and found this tiktok

This is why Gin and Dom need to get their ish together

That is SO SO SO SAD. I feel terrible for her and she even said her mom wasn’t like a huge influencer or anything. Damn

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe they’ll pivot to become RV vloggers. 😂 I’m sure Dim saw “oh others are doing RV travel during the pandemic” so they thought they’d break into that scene with a staycation RV set up by someone else. Sure Dim, that’ll work.
Trying to be the next Kara and Nate? Hate to break it to you Trackers, but those two actually work there ass off and plan. Not to mention all the side business they created from being vloggers- such as Kara’s masterclass on video editing or Nate’s marketing packages to areas they visit

Reactions: 8
Trying to be the next Kara and Nate? Hate to break it to you Trackers, but those two actually work there ass off and plan. Not to mention all the side business they created from being vloggers- such as Kara’s masterclass on video editing or Nate’s marketing packages to areas they visit
Now Kara and Nate got it correctly going on! They sure do work their asses off and plan, you can sure tell by the videos and they "even" have fun at it and TOGETHER. Love watching them- they could give classes in how to be a vlogger and have a life too...

Reactions: 7
That is SO SO SO SAD. I feel terrible for her and she even said her mom wasn’t like a huge influencer or anything. Damn
Yeah, but she also said her mom was on drugs... and her dad was never there? What? Why would any responsible adult leave their children under the care of a druggie?

Jackson won't have to deal with that thankfully, at least I don't think he will. And Jenn may have a glass of wine here or there or party when out, but I doubt she'd become an alcoholic.

Yeah, but she also said her mom was on drugs... and her dad was never there? What? Why would any responsible adult leave their children under the care of a druggie?

Jackson won't have to deal with that thankfully, at least I don't think he will. And Jenn may have a glass of wine here or there or party when out, but I doubt she'd become an alcoholic.
I don’t think that is a good comparison video. What Tim and Jen are doing is very different to that mother, however, there are tiktokers who were born during the mummy blogging crazy and who grew up having their life blogged and have spoken out about how it negatively effected their family life and their childhood

Reactions: 5
I know Jackie (Super Enthused) has her little fan club but she also says stuff in the dumbest way possible

She pronounces risotto…REE-ZO-TOE

So i was scrolling on tiktok and found this tiktok

This is why Gin and Dom need to get their ish together

This is part of the reason I got rid of all my social media accounts. A lot of my post were centered around my children and it started to dawn on me that they are their own people who weren’t able to give consent of what I was posting about them. Not that I had a big following at all, but I realized it was me trying to get attention by showing off my kids and it wasn’t right. That and the fact that even if you have your social media on the most private of settings, hackers and tech savvy individuals can still access your account, so basically your children are never safe from child predators. ☹ My heart breaks for children if influencers, they’ll never escape that what lives on the internet forever.

Reactions: 9
How funny!! At the Fort, the ground keepers are good at leaf blowing like at 8'ish or a little earlier- scared the be-jeepers out of me one morning when sleeping in. I mean leaf blowing all around the cabin and on the deck. :geek:
Could you imagine the sheer amount of bitching Gin would do if they woke her at 8 with leaf blowing, I'd reckon she would be first at the front desk complaining about how it disturbed her "beauty" sleep an how it ruined the holiday and how dare they wake her at 8am when she has spent 10k on it all, they would need to throw in a free massage to shut her mouth up

• Sick
You are correct! Plus let's not forget the "noise".. She complained about the noise of the luau with the door open, LOL, well honey the walls in an RV, even the cabins are thin. Oh to be a fly on the wall for this fiasco... oops staycation.. hahahaha.. I apologize to all for my hooman error.
You must not watch Yankee in the south … it’s pronounced FINASCO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Too bad they didn't line up for the bucket.

Profit!!!

View attachment 991584
Is this the figment bucket? Am sorry but no way would I be waiting 6h for it lol, I wouldn't even be waiting 30mins for it

I do feel sorry to those that wanted just the food though, it seems there was no separate que for the buckets an food so it meant either not going for it or waiting in that

This is part of the reason I got rid of all my social media accounts. A lot of my post were centered around my children and it started to dawn on me that they are their own people who weren’t able to give consent of what I was posting about them. Not that I had a big following at all, but I realized it was me trying to get attention by showing off my kids and it wasn’t right. That and the fact that even if you have your social media on the most private of settings, hackers and tech savvy individuals can still access your account, so basically your children are never safe from child predators. ☹ My heart breaks for children if influencers, they’ll never escape that what lives on the internet forever.
My mum posts her friggin life on social sites, it's crazy, my SIL can be just as bad but I'll give her her due, both her an my brother have forbid any images of their kid on any social sites, pictures are sent privately through messages, am happy that they decided to do this as I'd hate for her image all over sites

Reactions: 5
It weirds me out when I see stans commenting that seeing J$ made their day or was the highlight of their day. It’s just…. weird and unhealthy to rely on a stranger’s kid to make you feel better. I do feel bad that they had just miserable days that watching the Slackers and a toddler that doesn’t know they exist is what gives them a serotonin boost, but it sucks that J$ has all these adults with unhealthy boundaries who rely on seeing him to feel happy. It’s not fair to him. His parents take those comments as validation to keep showcasing him .

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They've posted a video telling people about the Nanny. it's so strange, it's like another Apology video.

They wanted to do Day care but are scared about Covid - HAHAHA so they got a full time nanny instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They've posted a video telling people about the Nanny. it's so strange, it's like another Apology video.

They wanted to do Day care but are scared about Covid - HAHAHA so they got a full time nanny instead.
Sooooo scared enough of covid to keep the kid from daycare an getting to interact with other kids his age an helping him to build social skills, an letting him just be a kid but not so scared of covid to travel all over the place an go into packed parks 🤔🤔

No, pretty sure the nanny's there so the prop is there for filming when they need him an ditched with the nanny when they don't want him

• Sad
Reactions: 29

The most laughable part is that they believe their own bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jenn is thrilled to have someone take care of her kid. Might as well throw money at the "problem" instead of staying home with him while Tim goes to the parks. Anyone hoping for less Jenn in the videos is going to be sorely disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.