The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously here things are different as by law a child must have a year of nursary done the year before school, so wither parents want it or not they don't get that choice

However I do get that most parents won't do daycare especially at the age J is at if they have a fear of sickness, passing bugs etc I get that, however that doesn't mean they should be stopping him all together from interacting with other kids, I know of many parents who didn't have their kid in nursery till it was required so they went to many groups, outdoor walking groups (kids would be in a stroller babbling to their "neighbours") , little reading groups at the library, meeting up with 2 or 3 other parents at a park so the kids can have some interaction, there's even some parent an me fitness classes

I don't see the problem in letting him go to a outdoor park with 2 or 3 other kids an running round for a hour or two, usually all they need at that age is maybe a hour of running an they are done, maybe even set up a play date with one other kid to run around the back yard for a hour, just anything that will let him talk with another child

Reactions: 9
So! Nanny is a nanny, wonder what else chores they've laid upon her, cooking/cleaning- potty training the little fella? Mowing the yard, what? Plus he'll be paying her and keeping out taxes- LOL it just gets better and better.. Watch out IRS, Tim's an employer now. I mean, he can't stay with a family member, oh hell NO, let's hire someone.. afraid of covid.. how long until they drag him some where's else?

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over how happy Jenn is to be away from J. We all need time away from our kids, I get that but it’s like she thrives. It’s almost manic.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why the duck is she in every damn video? No one wants to see her! Even when he is trying to save his channel he is still so blind.
So the nanny will take care of the kid all day and Jenn will "edit" all night? What changes for their situation that improves their content? Still going to wheel the kid out to perform a thumbs ups and then back to the nanny he goes?
I'm so over these two. I hope their next teary eyed video is them both getting real jobs because the channel is dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait till the day comes where J is calling the nanny mom, see how fast she's kicked out the house then, it's sad but most of these family's are always changing nanny cause the kid eventually calls them mom, maybe cause the nanny to them is a mom, more so than their own

Reactions: 16
If you wondered why the planes in the Brunch at Lake Nona were SO LOUD it's because if you Google Lake Nona and The Orlando Airport' distance, you will see how CLOSE they live to it. It was ABSURD that they stayed at the Airport hotel before flying out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’d love to be a massage-oil loving fly on a wall when J$ starts showing preference for the actual nurturing maternal figure in his life than his egg donor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They've posted a video telling people about the Nanny. it's so strange, it's like another Apology video.

They wanted to do Day care but are scared about Covid - HAHAHA so they got a full time nanny instead.
They won’t even say she’s a nanny! I can’t believe they actually described her as “full time in-home daycare.”

Jesus tap dancing Christ. What do they have against using the term nanny?! It’s not going to make them less relatable than they already are.

Look. All parents love a break, my husband and I spent a lovely afternoon in Epcot ourselves during our last trip. However. The difference in affect and energy with this two when they don’t have their child…it’s honestly startling. They’re totally different people. Imagine if they had real jobs on top of having a kid!!!

Reactions: 23
And with this last video, I didn't watch, from them announcing they now have a full time nanny they've now alienated the rest of their supporting viewers who realize what parents do.

I expect to see another drop in views.

BTW, while they describe her as full-time in-home, I assume she's not a live-in as they have no clean room to offer her, unless they made her clean the room herself.

I find it interesting that she's similar to Jenn in some ways, but considerably cuter than her from the pics I've seen. How long before Tim's good eye starts to wander? Has it already?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why not leave him with grandparents? Surely his grandparents would love a day or two with him, my aunt watches her grandson an granddaughter 2y an 8m while her parents work, they do 3 days with the grandparents an 2 days nursary, these two DO NOT WORK so why not do 2 days grandparents an have him the other 5 days, they mentioned how much he loves his grandparents so am sure he would adore spending a day or two with them, they have the freedom to pick what days they could do as well

Reactions: 10
And with this last video, I didn't watch, from them announcing they now have a full time nanny they've now alienated the rest of their supporting viewers who realize what parents do.

I expect to see another drop in views.

BTW, while they describe her as full-time in-home, I assume she's not a live-in as they have no clean room to offer her, unless they made her clean the room herself.

I find it interesting that she's similar to Jenn in some ways, but considerably cuter than her from the pics I've seen. How long before Tim's good eye starts to wander? Has it already?
Will Jackson start calling the nanny “mommy,” and will the nanny start calling Tim “daddy?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nickel to a dime this was his idea? Seems he's the one actually taking care & raising the little fella.. Hmmmm a freakin' nanny for two grown ass adults, LOL that's just sad sad sad all the way around.. Raised my only child as a single mom, didn't make squat in the medical profession but by golly he never went with out.. Tim & Jenn, you aren't Orlando royalty nor all you all that.. Can't even vlog and raise a 2 yr old.. pathetic

Reactions: 18
So what do we call the nanny? NannyLynn? BojoNanny? Jackpot$realMom? SuperNanny? Nanny McPlease? Bojo Poppins? Mrs. Don’tFire?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel bad for this nanny, she's done nothing but happen to step into a bad situation, not just between the two narcissists running the channel but with being critiqued here, there and all over the web.

I wonder if Tim and Jenn did the RIGHT thing and told her what's up with her occasionally being in their videos... the reason being Tim still can't figure the camera out and swings it all about without a care as to who is in the background, and Jenn won't even review most footage she pastes into the vlogs.

Give her the option of saying "No way" to being in this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.