The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a whole different person. 🙄😳😳
Lynn has been hired as a FULL TIME NANNY for two people who do not have jobs!!

You have got to be kidding me! She’s a former educator who is teaching J$. I mean I guess it’s good for him to learn something because these two yokles sure aren’t going too teach him- but come on!

I have never commented on their videos, but tit I may not be able to stop myself.
They are looking forward to making more in-depth videos without J$ (That’s good). So they have basically hired a nanny so they can try & fix their tit channel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I know Jackie (Super Enthused) has her little fan club but she also says stuff in the dumbest way possible

She pronounces risotto…REE-ZO-TOE

How are you feeling? I tested positive for covid 10 days ago and am finally feeling better and getting some energy back.

I continue to dislike the Trackers. JennyFaintLines needs to give Tim his channel back and take care of the kid. I would love to have a baby and be able to stay at home and raise it. I haven’t watched Jackie in a long time. I did enjoy some of her videos in the past but not sure if things are different now with Sam around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re: We Went To A Sinkhole To Talk About What We're Excited About In 2022! | Brunch, Go Karts & Daycare?
Screenshot 2022-01-15 151613.jpg

Really, Justin? I mean, this was filmed a week ago, soooo... you're wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They've posted a video telling people about the Nanny. it's so strange, it's like another Apology video.

They wanted to do Day care but are scared about Covid - HAHAHA so they got a full time nanny instead.
Scared about Covid is rich coming from two turds who let their kid stay maskless while traveling

Weird how millions of other kids are in daycare and doing fine.

Nanny for 2 jobless parents = we don’t want to take care of our own kid but we also don’t want him to socialize with other kids and develop new ideas and opinions. We still need to maintain control over him but not do any of the hard work. I hope the nanny sneaks him healthier food. I guess they’ll also just hire a private tutor when he’s school-age and then say they’re homeschooling him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s like a whole different person. 🙄😳😳
Lynn is has been hired as a FULL TIME NANNY for two people who do not have jobs!!

You have got to be kidding me! She’s a former educator who is teaching J$. I mean I guess it’s good for him to learn something because these two yokles sure aren’t going too- but come on!

I have never commented on their videos, but tit I may not be able to stop myself.
They are looking forward to making more in-depth videos without J$ (That’s good). So they have basically hired a nanny so they can try & fix their tit channel.
She is SOOOO in love with herself. You can see how absolutely tickled she is in that screengrab. Holy tit Jenn, I normally wouldn’t wish this on another woman but I hope for the sake of humanity that you are officially bleeping barren. No more children deserve to be subjected to having YOU as their “mother”

How are you feeling? I tested positive for covid 10 days ago and am finally feeling better and getting some energy back.

I continue to dislike the Trackers. JennyFaintLines needs to give Tim his channel back and take care of the kid. I would love to have a baby and be able to stay at home and raise it. I haven’t watched Jackie in a long time. I did enjoy some of her videos in the past but not sure if things are different now with Sam around.
Awww thanks for asking! Finally…FINALLY better. I actually feel like I have energy and can function again. It took well over 2 weeks to feel alive again I swear.
Make sure to take good care of yourself and allow yourself to rest! Taking impromptu naps when I could was what really helped the most

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll say this I can’t blame them for not wanting to put their kid in daycare. All of my friends that have children in day care‘s constantly have sickness brought into their house. So I can’t blame them for that because I can’t stand kids germs but yeah the kid does need to be able to socialize so there’s that but at least if he is with a nanny he will be learning and so that will be good for him. At least they finally admitted that they hired somebody full-time instead of treating us all like we’re idiots and can’t see.
I’m not really gonna ding much of this vlog except for her eyebrows of course because god what the hell but it was actually nice to
See them out doing stuff that cost a very little and was showing different things in Orlando and even though I don’t like family blogs I guess if you’re going to do one at least they were out having fun. It was nice that they brought things from home for their picnic although I did notice they didn’t show the kid and what he was actually eating they just said. Although any kind of good eating went out the window with that ridiculous brunch.
Hopefully Tim is learning that people don’t really want to see family blogs and want him to get back to showing things around Orlando and tit like that so let’s hope that their intentions to do a little better pay out and that they aren’t just fooling themselves, maybe they really do have good intentions and I’ll just do a wait and see. But of course we are still in for ridiculous over spending vacations with the cruises and possibly Hilton head and I honestly would not be surprised if Tim pulls out a trip to Paris Disneyland. I am glad to hear that they are taking family on one of the cruises

but again what the hell with her eyebrows

Reactions: 14
I’ll say this I can’t blame them for not wanting to put their kid in daycare. All of my friends that have children in day care‘s constantly have sickness brought into their house. So I can’t blame them for that because I can’t stand kids germs but yeah the kid does need to be able to socialize so there’s that but at least if he is with a nanny he will be learning and so that will be good for him. At least they finally admitted that they hired somebody full-time instead of treating us all like we’re idiots and can’t see.
I’m not really gonna ding much of this vlog except for her eyebrows of course because god what the hell but it was actually nice to
See them out doing stuff that cost a very little and was showing different things in Orlando and even though I don’t like family blogs I guess if you’re going to do one at least they were out having fun. It was nice that they brought things from home for their picnic although I did notice they didn’t show the kid and what he was actually eating they just said. Although any kind of good eating went out the window with that ridiculous brunch.
Hopefully Tim is learning that people don’t really want to see family blogs and want him to get back to showing things around Orlando and tit like that so let’s hope that their intentions to do a little better pay out and that they aren’t just fooling themselves, maybe they really do have good intentions and I’ll just do a wait and see. But of course we are still in for ridiculous over spending vacations with the cruises and possibly Hilton head and I honestly would not be surprised if Tim pulls out a trip to Paris Disneyland. I am glad to hear that they are taking family on one of the cruises

but again what the hell with her eyebrows
I don’t blame them for not putting J$ in daycare. We refused to put our son in daycare or school and I chose to be the stay at home parent and educate him. It takes SACRIFICE (something these two pasty dildos know nothing about) but it’s worth it to know our son is safe, happy, and healthy.

what I do blame them for is being selfish bleeping assholes. Neither one of them works, what they do is NOT work and anyone who feels differently is full of the same entitled tit that the Trackers are full of.

jenn DOES NOT need to be part of the channel, but she’s such a bleeping pompous douche wad that she feels like she is an integral part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t blame them for not putting J$ in daycare. We refused to put our son in daycare or school and I chose to be the stay at home parent and educate him. It takes SACRIFICE (something these two pasty dildos know nothing about) but it’s worth it to know our son is safe, happy, and healthy.

what I do blame them for is being selfish bleeping assholes. Neither one of them works, what they do is NOT work and anyone who feels differently is full of the same entitled tit that the Trackers are full of.

jenn DOES NOT need to be part of the channel, but she’s such a bleeping pompous douche wad that she feels like she is an integral part of it.
Oh I totally agree that she’s just making sure that she can be front and center all the time she is a blatant narcissist. They are absolutely both selfish assholes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not going to watch the video, so I just want to make sure I’m understanding:

They’re claiming to have hired this nanny so they can protect J$ and keep him from going to the parks since he can’t get vaccinated? That part I understand. However, they’re still going and Jenn provides no support whatsoever. They’re still going to wander around, touch all the merchandise they can get their hands on, probably use their hands to eat their fried foods and hot dogs/burgers, hug and pose for pics with stans, and then go home and expose him to themselves.

I see Jenn is wearing that red and white Harry Styles shirt again. It makes her look like she’s wearing a picnic blanket.

Reactions: 19
I’m not going to watch the video, so I just want to make sure I’m understanding:

They’re claiming to have hired this nanny so they can protect J$ and keep him from going to the parks since he can’t get vaccinated? That part I understand. However, they’re still going and Jenn provides no support whatsoever. They’re still going to wander around, touch all the merchandise they can get their hands on, probably use their hands to eat their fried foods and hot dogs/burgers, hug and pose for pics with stans, and then go home and expose him to themselves.

I see Jenn is wearing that red and white Harry Styles shirt again. It makes her look like she’s wearing a picnic blanket.
At this point im convinced this is the only outfit that “fits” JennyNoShowers. And I use the term “fits” very loosely, unlike JennyNoShowers leggings.

Reactions: 11
The channel is tanking and they've probably figured that since it started tanking when Jackpot was born then he is the reason.

Here's a news flash Jenn, The channel is tanking because you're not very good at what you do, there are heaps of people better and you got lucky. That luck is coming to an end so you best use your free time to get a college education.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is SOOOO in love with herself. You can see how absolutely tickled she is in that screengrab. Holy tit Jenn, I normally wouldn’t wish this on another woman but I hope for the sake of humanity that you are officially bleeping barren. No more children deserve to be subjected to having YOU as their “mother”

Awww thanks for asking! Finally…FINALLY better. I actually feel like I have energy and can function again. It took well over 2 weeks to feel alive again I swear.
Make sure to take good care of yourself and allow yourself to rest! Taking impromptu naps when I could was what really helped the most
Thank you and thanks for the advice. I know I need to drink more water too. I had nausea with my symptoms so I haven’t been eating or drinking as much. I’m glad you are doing better!

What I don’t like is that JennyFaintLines thinks she is an expert at everything. Wrong.

Reactions: 6
Daycare is not a bad thing- a good one that is. We are social creatures & we need interaction. These are the years that children learn empathy, caring & sharing too. Those things are learned from interaction with other children. And quiet frankly him picking up germs (not Covid) from other kids is a good thing too. That is how you build up his immune system. It’s why teachers get sick their first two years & then rarely get sick- because they are exposed to all the germs.

Are they testing the nanny for Covid every week? Who says she can’t bring it to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you and thanks for the advice. I know I need to drink more water too. I had nausea with my symptoms so I haven’t been eating or drinking as much. I’m glad you are doing better!

What I don’t like is that JennyFaintLines thinks she is an expert at everything. Wrong.
I hope you are 100% soon! Yep nausea and TMI (diarrhea) were 2 of my lovely symptoms! I was hardly drinking and could only keep down plain sourdough toast for 10 days

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmmmm scared of covid buttttttttttttttttttt they drag him how many places now in the last few months? Puhleezeeeeeeeeeeee that's pitiful blaming it on the pandemic....... sorry but I'm pissed and haven't watched the video.. They're starting to make me sick, sick I tell ya's!!!!

Reactions: 20
LOL when their numbers continue to falter even with Harry Styles’ #1 stan being in every vlog. Dim needs to get a FT nanny for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have a picnic and take J$ to a playground. It’s like they attempted to address everything we discuss here

holy tit Tim and JennyNoShowers, stop reading here and just be better/more productive humans

Reactions: 22
I'm happy J will be in the care of someone whose qualified. And he'll be growing and learning. Glad they addressed her qualifications (maybe felt the need after being criticized for leaving their kid in the car)

But this whole video screams PR control. As pointed out by others, their numbers aren't doing well. The stans are not happy with the half ass "family" content.

Also you're welcome, seems like a lot of your ideas come from the criticism here.

So they are appeasing fans... no more baby j. Baby j is being taken care of. Also i nearly vomited when Gin saying "we're doing ---." And follows saying "she's done this with J"
So basically THEY are.... you are not doing tit with your child.

Reactions: 16
17:18 ish, JennyNoShowers nearly launches TimBoHutDogs into space by attempting to see saw with him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.